Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2010, 09:22 PM         #201
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
:wow: :wow: this man is k!lling yall
This has nothing to do with "who can explain something better than the next man," we're simply trying to come to a conclusion we all can agree on.
 8 years ago '05        #202
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,934 | Props total: 6182 6182
 ManOfSteel23 said:
Alright, instead of posting a gif which depicts the TS as a f**king idiot, or asking him to shoot himself, I'll simply give you my 2 cents.

You are a f**king idiot. WHY would the Illuminati find a rapper as a threat to their society? Do you know rap is one of the least listened to genre's compared to all other music? Putting MLK and JF Kennedy in the same list with tupac is absurd, yea he was a great musician, but dont compare him to globally known leaders.

Secondly, the illuminati or what people are making it out to be now atleast, is a bulls**t theory, entrapping the believers in negativity, and scaring people out of reaching their true potential. name one thing that the illuminati did to physically or emotionally hurt you. Keep living your life in fear and see how that goes.

If '90 % of the worlds population' is wiped out tomorrow, I'll know i lived my life to the fullest, unlike you 'Illuminati' paranoid f**ks.
Props homie speak the truth
 02-19-2010, 09:39 PM         #203
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
regardless of how wide a public figure's audience/following is if they feel you pose a threat then you'll get dealt with accordingly.

Based on this theory, Immortal Technique should have been dead a long time ago. Politically, I think he's beyond Tupac and is more socially aware.

[video - click to view]

02-19-2010, 10:10 PM         #204
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Based on this theory, Immortal Technique should have been dead a long time ago. Politically, I think he's beyond Tupac and is more socially aware.

Tech does have millions of people supporting him....Pac was gon have people marching the streets revolving and s**t...while Tech speaks on all this political and government s**t he doesnt have millions backing him up like I said...
immortal tech is amazing rapper actually
 02-19-2010, 10:15 PM         #205
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
Tech does have millions of people supporting him....Pac was gon have people marching the streets revolving and s**t...while Tech speaks on all this political and government s**t he doesnt have millions backing him up like I said...
immortal tech is amazing rapper actually
But, according to Michael Moore, "it doesn't matter how big or small," if you go against "them" you'll pay.
 8 years ago '05        #206
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 .aviator.man. said:
lol i hope thats sarcasm...dude cant even type how im sopposed to take u Illuminati guys serious?
illuminati mixed the keys on his keyboard. they holding us back, dont want us to succeed.
 02-19-2010, 10:48 PM         #207
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac couldn't change the world. What was he going to do, gather everyone up and tell them to stop using money?

We've been living this lifestyle so long, people will just look at him and laugh. There are millions of people you just can't reach.

At the end of the day, Pac is a rapper, people are not turning to him for anything else. Even if he had the whole world listening to his music. He wouldn't be able to control everyone.

Say the whole world became a Tupac fan, and he managed to get everyone to turn on their government (which is just f**king unbelievable and impossible), do you guys think Tupac is smart enough to run the world? Do you think he'll make the world a better place?

He would have to stick to the same bulls**t the government was going by, because I'm not going to give you my oil if you don't give me your corn.

I think it's impossible to get the whole world to think the same, you can't even trust your own friends, so there is going to be a trust thing and wars, no matter who is running this bulls**t.

I just don't see 2pac as being a threat to anything.
 02-19-2010, 11:02 PM         #208
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If anything, the Internet is the biggest threat ever, and according to Micheal Moore, "they'll handle everything no matter how big or small it is."

The Internet should have been the first thing they pulled the plug on (these are suppose to be the smartest people on the planet), but it's still here and I doubt it's going anywhere.

But, they had to take 2pac out, he was a huge threat.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-19-2010 at 11:03 PM..
 02-20-2010, 02:25 AM         #209
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Not taking anything away from Pac because he is one of my favorites but can anyone guess the name that doesn't belong?

- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the African-American civil rights movement.
- John F. Kennedy - referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his a.ssassination in 1963.
- Tupac Amaru Shakur - known by his stage names 2Pac (or simply Pac) and Makaveli, was an American rapper.

BX is crazy for this one
Seems like your not educated since Tupac was more than an "American Rapper".
 8 years ago '07        #210
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Hurricane24 said:
then who k!lled big?
a crooked muslim.
 8 years ago '07        #211
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 nkflier23 said:
Tupac was more focused on Biggie than he was the Illuminati lmao
i disagree. pac called out the illuminati plenty of times on his makaveli bootlegs. he even called em out on 7 day theory. k!lluminati = to k!ll off the illuminati.
 02-20-2010, 05:21 AM         #212
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
i disagree. pac called out the illuminati plenty of times on his makaveli bootlegs. he even called em out on 7 day theory. k!lluminati = to k!ll off the illuminati.
He was talking about the USA government, nothing more.
 02-20-2010, 05:42 AM         #213
Lyssen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was a fake a.ss fruit who got k!lled by multiple cumshots, not gunshots
 02-20-2010, 05:53 AM         #214
Tev24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Alot of ya'll funny, but on some real type s**t I believe it, n for the n*gga that asked then who k!lled Biggie. I honestly think Biggie had to die cause Pac did. Make the s**t seem like Pac n*ggas came n got Biggie for Biggie gettin Pac, on some real beef s**t.

Last edited by Tev24; 02-20-2010 at 05:54 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #215
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I'm saying the Cia k!lled Pac.
 8 years ago '05        #216
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256

[video - click to view]

02-20-2010, 07:01 AM         #217
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad I never found out what the big deal about Pac was.

At least I won't be co-signing stupid ideas like this out of love for the artist.
 02-20-2010, 07:51 AM         #218
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys still believe Tupac was a threat, huh? Yet you guys continue to post videos and discuss The Illuminati online, and you still don't believe The Internet is the biggest threat, huh? This whole thread is a bunch of bulls**t. No disrespect to Tupac, but I don't think he was even smart enough to accomplish anything on a scale like that, you guys are saying, "he was going to have people marching in the streets," and? People have been protesting against the government for how long?

There are people out there who aren't going to listen to Tupac, just because the color of his skin. I feel like if he can't reach every one, then he failed. There is no f**king way he can reach everyone any f**king how. You guys keep saying, "he was a threat," but he has interviews of himself saying, "f**k The Illuminati," if people can't listen to his old interviews and get a message from it, what makes you think the alive 2pac can change any f**king thing?

Like I said, there are people out there who live their life as machines, they don't give a f**k about who is controlling them as long as they have a nice house and a car, their good. If Tupac can't wake everyone up, he's not a threat to anything.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-20-2010 at 07:53 AM..
 02-20-2010, 07:57 AM         #219
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
You guys still believe Tupac was a threat, huh? Yet you guys continue to post videos and discuss The Illuminati online, and you still don't believe The Internet is the biggest threat, huh? .
they're already taking measures to censor the internet...you don't see how fast exposure video's get snatched off of youtube?..aside from that Obama already has Cass Sunstein working on new internet policy...

[video - click to view]

02-20-2010, 08:10 AM         #220
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But, these are suppose to be the "smartest people on the planet." you're telling me they had no ideal what someone could do with the internet? The Internet should have been filtered 15 years ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago