Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 nkflier23 said:
ole illuminati conspirin, tinfoil hat wearing a.ss n*gga
 02-19-2010, 07:40 PM         #182
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
wow i just found out Pac died on Friday the 13th...
this is sum bulls**t if its true and no coincidence...
yep its true Pac was taken out by the govt.
 8 years ago '08        #183
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Get it Right said:
sorry i dont go around the net knowing every fact about his death
 02-19-2010, 07:45 PM         #184
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
there is few smart people on BX and you're one of em....
lol i hope thats sarcasm...dude cant even type how im sopposed to take u Illuminati guys serious?
 02-19-2010, 07:53 PM         #185
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't believe The Illuminati had anything to do with his murder, but after hearing this interview, there's a possibility they had a hand in it:

[video - click to view]

So, if they had a hand in it, did they see the Orlando Anderson tape before Tupac was shot? Were they following Tupac's every move, waiting for the perfect opportunity to k!ll him?

I'm sure Tupac k!llers were black, I'm sure they saw the hands out the window. Why does Illuminati need four "black" people to do a job for them? Are there any blacks in Illuminati?

I don't see where you guys are coming from with this theory, are you literally saying, "some guys sitting on a powerful throne, gave the permission for the hit"?

Please explain the process, from the guy giving the permission, to them hiring four people to k!ll Tupac.
 8 years ago '10        #186
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,507 | Props total: 9855 9855
he only rapped about it all the time...

same reason he called out jay nas years before there careers meant anything

he especially spit about it in those 7 makaveli tapes....that i doubt n*ggas on here even know about

pac was a prophet and i cried when he died i was only in the 6-7th grade

pac influence was ridiculous...he could make you believe the sky was orange...

i believe gov k!lled him...i used to believe it was baby lane from southside C.C...(orlando whatever)but nah.....

who k!lls somebody on vegas strip and dont get cracked after a tyson f!ght? not even a suspect

and as for big....that was the LAPD rampart division...yup
 02-19-2010, 08:11 PM         #187
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
he only rapped about it all the time...

same reason he called out jay nas years before there careers meant anything

he especially spit about it in those 7 makaveli tapes....that i doubt n*ggas on here even know about

pac was a prophet and i cried when he died i was only in the 6-7th grade

pac influence was ridiculous...he could make you believe the sky was orange...

i believe gov k!lled him...i used to believe it was baby lane from southside C.C...(orlando whatever)but nah.....

who k!lls somebody on vegas strip and dont get cracked after a tyson f!ght? not even a suspect

and as for big....that was the LAPD rampart division...yup
He wasn't k!lled or shot on The Vegas Strip, Suge drove to The Vegas Strip after his car was shot.

What's up with the Illuminati firing 13 shots and they still didn't k!ll him? One shot in the back window, one in the dashboard. That doesn't sound like "professional" hitmen to me. Tupac should have been dead on arrival.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-19-2010 at 08:12 PM..
 02-19-2010, 08:23 PM         #188
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your all fools to think you can even understand secret socities..you cant even comprehend elementary science
 8 years ago '05        #189
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,689 | Props total: 35 35
 T A S H said:
2pac INFLUENECED SO MUCH PPL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ...HE COULD OF DEF MADE A POWERFUL MOVE TO CHANGE THINGS IN UNITED STATES (WELLL HE WAS). HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE SUPPORT TO I KNO THAT AND THAT WAS HIS PLOT HE WAS TOUCHIN ON SUBJECTS THAT A REGULAR RAPPER WOULDNT ITS LIKE HE USED THE MUSIC TO CAPTURE UR ATTENTION THEN TELL U WHATS HIS PLOT AND ARE U DOWN OR WHAT???.....I KNO I WOULD HAVE SUPPORT HIM...WRD..SO IT MAKES SENSE FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HAVE SOMETHIN TO DO WIT HIS death
True, I still cant see how ppl try to compare Pac to artists now a days,talkin bout how Pac isnt a real lyricist, Pac wasnt out to bring out the best punchlines or a catchy hook. He was out to catch the attention of ppl in the MASSES, he touched on subjects a way not many ppl can even more NO OTHER rapper can. Pac was a movement so yall can keep your lil punchlines and whatever.
 8 years ago '10        #190
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Get it Right said:
He wasn't k!lled or shot on The Vegas Strip, Suge drove to The Vegas Strip after his car was shot.

What's up with the Illuminati firing 13 shots and they still didn't k!ll him? One shot in the back window, one in the dashboard. That doesn't sound like "professional" hitmen to me. Tupac should have been dead on arrival.
he was shot on flamingo...if u never been to vegas thats right by the strip and circus circus....s**t is a joke bruh...and whos to say the the hit was not made to look "sloppy"

idk but baby lane got k!lled like a week later @ a gas station by them poccet hood n*ggas...

that n*gga was a known k!lla and had many enemys in compton...

but he didnt do this s**t..
 02-19-2010, 08:28 PM         #191
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
he was shot on flamingo...if u never been to vegas thats right by the strip and circus circus....s**t is a joke bruh...and whos to say the the hit was not made to look "sloppy"

idk but baby lane got k!lled like a week later @ a gas station by them poccet hood n*ggas...

that n*gga was a known k!lla and had many enemys in compton...

but he didnt do this s**t..
Baby Lane was k!lled in 1998, not a week after the shooting.
 02-19-2010, 08:30 PM         #192
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said:
your all fools to think you can even understand secret socities..you cant even comprehend elementary science
Break it down for us.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-19-2010 at 08:32 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #193
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Baby Lane was k!lled in 1998, not a week after the shooting.
you right....
 02-19-2010, 08:42 PM         #194
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, 2pac was only reaching 5 million people (based on what he said in the interview), do you know how many people live on this planet?

Tupac is not even on the radar, if you guys think he was "influencing" people, who was he influencing? Certainly not his fans, most of his fans don't even know this side of Tupac exist.

Do you really think everyone in the world would stop listening to the government, and start listening to Tupac?

We can't make a change until we have the majority on our side, and some people just don't believe in any of this.
 02-19-2010, 08:49 PM         #195
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
suge & diddy both had orders to see to it that big and 'pac died...neither were the trigger men but they facilitated the hits...suge & puff hate each other but they both answer to the same ppl...david mack and amir muhammed carried out the hits on biggie...suge's fingerprints are all over those murders..there's mountains of evidence against him..the FBI had been tailing biggie the night & weeks before he died..ask yourself who would be behind telling them to stand down & look the other way..or why 14 years have passed and not a single arrest has been made in neither case..or why voletta wallace hits a road block each and every time she tries to pursue this case to get justice....

to the ppl saying it's stupid to make the comparison between pac's influence & Martin & Malcolm's..regardless of how wide a public figure's audience/following is if they feel you pose a threat then you'll get dealt with accordingly..understand the elite have a strict agenda they're following & anyone who they feel can pose a threat to that agenda gets taken out..keep in mind pac was saying he wanted to create a new political structure & start a revolution..etc..that goes against everything the power elite are trying to build..each one of these cases they deem to be a threat gets dealt with on a case by case basis..if they feel they can still control u then they'll simply discredit you & just shut down your movement..if they feel you can't be controlled then you get handled like jfk,abraham lincoln..pac..david kelly...etc..
 8 years ago '08        #196
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
this thread has taken a great turn
 8 years ago '10        #197
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Get it Right said:
The thing is, 2pac was only reaching 5 million people (based on what he said in the interview), do you know how many people live on this planet?

Tupac is not even on the radar, if you guys think he was "influencing" people, who was he influencing? Certainly not his fans, most of his fans don't even know this side of Tupac exist.

Do you really think everyone in the world would stop listening to the government, and start listening to Tupac?

We can't make a change until we have the majority on our side, and some people just don't believe in any of this.
pac was talking to blacks in America for the most part....just say minoritys in general...
 8 years ago '08        #198
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
suge & diddy both had orders to see to it that big and 'pac died...neither were the trigger men but they facilitated the hits...suge & puff hate each other but they both answer to the same ppl...david mack and amir muhammed carried out the hits on biggie...suge's fingerprints are all over those murders..there's mountains of evidence against him..the FBI had been tailing biggie the night & weeks before he died..ask yourself who would be behind telling them to stand down & look the other way..or why 14 years have passed and not a single arrest has been made in neither case..or why voletta wallace hits a road block each and every time she tries to pursue this case to get justice....

to the ppl saying it's stupid to make the comparison between pac's influence & Martin & Malcolm's..regardless of how wide a public figure's audience/following is if they feel you pose a threat then you'll get dealt with accordingly..understand the elite have a strict agenda they're following & anyone who they feel can pose a threat to that agenda gets taken out..keep in mind pac was saying he wanted to create a new political structure & start a revolution..etc..that goes against everything the power elite are trying to build..each one of these cases they deem to be a threat gets dealt with on a case by case basis..if they feel they can still control u then they'll simply discredit you & just shut down your movement..if they feel you can't be controlled then you get handled like jfk,abraham lincoln..pac..david kelly...etc..
:wow: :wow: this man is k!lling yall
 8 years ago '10        #199
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

:applause:

good s**t the way yall type yall should be some kind of journalist...thats a gift lol
 02-19-2010, 09:19 PM         #200
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I still don't see where you guys are coming from. If you said, "The Illuminati designed us this way, they made us hate each other, they made it so that a man with a message will be gunned down," then I would kind of agree.

I just don't believe some guys (apart of Illuminati) hired someone to k!ll Tupac, I just can't see them actually putting their hands in any of this and getting them dirty.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago