Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
ThursdayNit3 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,708 | Props total: 21 21
 tdnupe3 said:
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.
dude i think your missing the point.
the kid was a.ssaulted then the other kids were cheering them on
thats wrong period.

the fact he was white was by random chance sure but the black kids probably did single him out. thats race related there.but it does bring a point...if three or 4 white kids beat a black kid naacp would be ALL OVER THIS. there are no groups for protecting white people.if one starts its instantly deemed as racist a.ssociated with the kkk or nazis.

8 years ago '04        #142
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
[quote=dmunson318;14426179]
 persuazion said:
Well seeing as how he not only got beat up twice and embarassed on the bus.....now his a.ss whupping his all over the news and the internet.....that might have a bigger influence on how he feels about blacks then just a reg f!ght would have been. Have you had this done to you by a bus of white kids before??[/QUOTE]

f**k naw and dont u even think about having imaginary visions of throwing hands with me. u will def think your a.ss whippin was a hate crime :mad44:
Im saying you acting like you experienced this before......getting salty looks from white folks or being pulled over cuz your DWB does not compare to getting your face busted up for no reason other then the color of your skin....
 8 years ago '05        #143
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
[quote=persuazion;14426293]
 dmunson318 said:
Im saying you acting like you experienced this before......getting salty looks from white folks or being pulled over cuz your DWB does not compare to getting your face busted up for no reason other then the color of your skin....
lol.... how do u know the dude got jacked up because of the color of his skin and not of his nerdy defenseless characteristic?
 8 years ago '09        #144
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I bet you a black nerd would get a pass, aint no one woulda beat on him like that.

Don't trip on me, I know s**t coulda happened to any lil' boy that wasn't rough around the edges, but some "inner city youth" seem to think committing a.ssault is a freebie because they weren't raised with morals that taught them it was wrong on all levels to attack defenseless people, these boys get into it like their tryna be Kimbo Slice or some s**t.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 09-17-2009 at 07:39 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #145
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
[quote=dmunson318;14426322]
 persuazion said:

lol.... how do u know the dude got jacked up because of the color of his skin and not of his nerdy defenseless characteristic?
Thats a lil strong for just a nerd whupping......the choking and s**t was a little over the top... like they had some deep rooted anger for the lil guy....
 09-17-2009, 08:02 PM         #146
brian1234  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn savages
 8 years ago '08        #147
Gmo BlaZe 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,887 | Props total: 677 677
can't help but not give a damn honestly.....karma lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-17-2009, 11:59 PM         #148
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want that that kid dead.

I hope he dies a slow, tortuous death.

swear to God I'd f**kin k!ll someone if they did that s**t to one of my lil cousin's or some s**t
 8 years ago '04        #149
RunRabbitRun89 
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 0 0
damn.. did they just say the white boy was 17?! and the suspects are 14 & 15? WTF LOL!
 8 years ago '06        #150
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 tdnupe3 said:
1) your mothers the c*nt homeboy
2) the kid that got beat up, was not hurt that bad
3) when did i apologize for them? i said they were wrong regardless of their reasoning.
4) stabbing someone and beating them up are two totally different things. they weren't trying to k!ll the white boy. they just beat him up. and yes, they were very wrong for that. but for you to sit up here and say that it was "black pantherish" (racially motivated) is comical at best.

do everyone a favor and just let us think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
obv this kid is black. the bus driver didn't even prevent to stop it. The kid regardless could of died by getting beat up, you never know what can happen really. Juss because you don't have a weapon doesnt mean you can't die. yr basically an ignorant f**k... && the police can judge whether it was racial or not but obviously they weren't there when it happened. i mean cmon really? are you that retarded?
 8 years ago '07        #151
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 tdnupe3 said:
yeah, its messed up but damn, it was a f!ght on a fuccing school bus. people are blowing this sh1t out of proportion. some teenagers beat up another teenager, now its a fuccing hate crime? are you kidding me? its not like the kid had life-threatening injuries.
You're either ignorant as f*ck or just in denial.

I seen the same sh*t happen to an asian kid when I was in 6th grade. That kid ended up in the hospital. Kids aren't stupid. I already seen kids segregating in 2nd grade and clicking with their own race, so don't act like kids in jr. high don't know how to hate on others based on race.

It starts with the parents. I blame them FIRST. Raise your kids, discipline them, and teach them right from wrong. If you don't control your own kids, nobody will... then sh*t like this happens.
 8 years ago '09        #152
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
Cant we all just get along
 8 years ago '05        #153
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
wheres the beginning of the video with him lookin for a seat??

messed up
 8 years ago '04        #154
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 Peterparker said:
Alot of b**ches up in this thread..Alexg is one..I put money on it outside of this net abunch of yall are pussies and would get that azz handed to em outside this net..I don't condone f!ghting unless ur defending urself..but where i'm from "if you don't f!ght back what kind of b**ch are you???

Nobody f**king jumped this 17 yr old kid...

You could hear the crowd on the bus...no f**king racial slurs were thrown..

None of us were on the bus so how do we f**king know what all went on..were a.ssuming because you see a 15 yr old black kid beating tha s**t outta of a white dude..u a.ssume it's race related due to tha fact he's tha only white boy..f**k outta here..

thats like me saying"every white person who has something negative to say about Obama is a racist"...but I would expect that from some b**ches on this forum...

I saw f!ghts every f**king day when I went to school..on the back of tha bus..what tha f**k is the problem?? Some ppl get there a.ss whooped...f!ght back s**t..I don't even remember the police investigating s**t when black ppl were f!ghting each other when I was in high school

do you all scream bloody murder and cry n b**ch when u watch ufc fighs n see mothaf**kas beatin tha dog s**t outta somebody??

not to mention a 200 pound white man in Georgia beat tha s**t outta of a black woman infront of her small daughter..alexg **** azz aint made a thread about that..n he was screaming out racial slurs while he was beating tha s**t outta this woman for no reason
Threadstarter is a Bryant Gumbel, Uncle Ruckus, Clayton Bigsby a.ss n*gga...
 09-18-2009, 02:05 AM         #155
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can picture those black kids saying
"take dat u bichass white boi"

those are the type of ignorant black kids that walk every ghetto in America walking down streets like they own them....
jaywalking with a "i wish a n*gga wud" mentality...
they get raised by savage animals and they become well...this.....

i feel sorry for the honest working, intelligent black folk on this earth to continously get brought down by savages like this......
 09-18-2009, 02:08 AM         #156
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SilverRain said:
I'm tired of all this racial s**t, on the real
by the way...i just want to add BLACK PEOPLE WONDER WHY EVERYONE HATES THEM?
and why being black is still the worst you can be?
people hate you for reasons like this....

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 09-18-2009 at 02:13 AM..
 09-18-2009, 03:43 AM         #157
RealWorldSht  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not racist, they just bullies..

Kid was vulnerable and easy pickings. Age doesn't really matter cos they perps were bigger than him and obviously can own him..

Its pretty said this s**t happens on a school bus tho.

f**king dips**ts who kid the kid tho.. they gonna end up flipping burgers for life.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 09-18-2009 at 03:46 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #158
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1329 1329
 Peterparker said:
Alot of b**ches up in this thread..Alexg is one..I put money on it outside of this net abunch of yall are pussies and would get that azz handed to em outside this net..I don't condone f!ghting unless ur defending urself..but where i'm from "if you don't f!ght back what kind of b**ch are you???

You could hear the crowd on the bus...no f**king racial slurs were thrown..

None of us were on the bus so how do we f**king know what all went on..were a.ssuming because you see a 15 yr old black kid beating tha s**t outta of a white dude..u a.ssume it's race related due to tha fact he's tha only white boy..f**k outta here..

thats like me saying"every white person who has something negative to say about Obama is a racist"...but I would expect that from some b**ches on this forum...

I saw f!ghts every f**king day when I went to school..on the back of tha bus..what tha f**k is the problem?? Some ppl get there a.ss whooped...f!ght back s**t..I don't even remember the police investigating s**t when black ppl were f!ghting each other when I was in high school

do you all scream bloody murder and cry n b**ch when u watch ufc fighs n see mothaf**kas beatin tha dog s**t outta somebody??

not to mention a 200 pound white man in Georgia beat tha s**t outta of a black woman infront of her small daughter..alexg **** azz aint made a thread about that..n he was screaming out racial slurs while he was beating tha s**t outta this woman for no reason
Let me start off by saying that I hope that you, and anyone ITT that has expressed similar opinions, never has kids...because with your mindset(s), your kids will undoubtedly turn out to be ignorant bullies.

but where i'm from "if you don't f!ght back what kind of b**ch are you???

Believe it or not, some kids are raised properly, to use their words and not to hurt others. I was raised this way and I had to learn to defend myself the hard way...by being put in the same school system as savages like the kids on that bus. I walked away from a bunch of f!ghts and got my a.ss handed to me a few times, all unprovoked, before I learned that you have to be an animal with certain people to get by. I can definitely say that this did not make me a better man...so to me, the proper attitude shouldn't focus on the kid that doesn't f!ght back. It's obvious to me that if you're beating on someone who is refusing to defend himself, and you have no issue with this person, yet you do not stop, YOU'RE the b**ch. A man doesn't need to conduct himself in this manner.

I suppose technically this kid didn't get jumped...but put yourself in his position. He's getting his face punched in while 20 or so kids are surrounding him, pointing and laughing...I saw at least one kid pushing his fist into his palm...as a kid who don't want any problems in the first place, think about how terrifying it is to be that outnumbered. How is he supposed to know that these kids wouldn't join in on the beating if he decided to f!ght back? I'm not saying they would...imo these kids would have probably been happier to see the kid f!ght back, but if you're in that situation and haven't been there before, you don't know this and you're probably too terrified to get to that conclusion in the first place...especially if you never had any intention of f!ghting the one kid.

Totally retarded to compare this to a prize f!ght, too. How ignorant can you be?
 8 years ago '07        #159
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
What proof do they have that race was related? These are a bunch of spoiled kids that wanna be thugs. If it was race related, everyone on the bus would have been f!ghting. SMH at this country.
 8 years ago '07        #160
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
 ElMarroAfamado said:
i can picture those black kids saying
"take dat u bichass white boi"

those are the type of ignorant black kids that walk every ghetto in America walking down streets like they own them....
jaywalking with a "i wish a n*gga wud" mentality...
they get raised by savage animals and they become well...this.....

i feel sorry for the honest working, intelligent black folk on this earth to continously get brought down by savages like this......
That is the most fake comment any have ever used on this site. You are as racist as anyone. Calling people animals. You did just like everyone else. Sat back and watched the news. The video had no sound, so you don't know what was said. Then you wanna say why everyone hates black people. Grow the hell up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy