Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 15068 15068
 Two Five Design said:
I have honestly never seen the roles reversed honestly. I even typed it in to google lol
then you live under a f**kin rock...or ignore what the real world is like. This s**t goes both ways....

klm1015 said:
alexg you are a true f**king ****. Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are indeed some dumb n*ggas but their intentions are good, they are trying to help a race that has been held down fro hundreds of years and a white person does have a something like them its called the GOVERNMENT
k!ll yourself asap, he's a **** cuz he doesn't defend actions of a dude with the same ethnic background as him? goddamn idiot

z2daay said:
naw, what dude said was true... it is a drop in the bucket... does it justify what happened? no, not at all-- so i feel you on that aspect, but then when you question if n*ggas have suffered? yes, not to the extent of slavery, im not sure what ethnicity you are, but things are definitely worse for blacks than whites in this country. again im not sayin it justifies what happened, that s**ts f**ked up, but dude was right when he say it is a drop in the bucket compared to what blacks have gone through.
drop in the bucket?...I hope you die someday so the world can have 1 less dumb a.ss dude in it.

things are the worst for people that aren't upper middle class citizens, doesn't matter what f**kin color you are.

nwadei said:
If the roles were reversed people imply it to be hate crime. You cannot deny that
exactly, this site is full of some double standard muthaf**kas

Sheeed said:
ite so....if it was 3 white dudes beating up a black kid...how woudl all feel then....fukk that lock them n*ggaz up for that kinda bulls**t...its s**t like this that is gonna keep racism alive..
if the shoe were on the other foot this thread would be 30 pages long with the racist people on bx wanting the kids heads on a platter

tpoker said:
media perpetuating the streotype black ppl as violent...i guarantee white kid did something the day before in school and he paid with his a.ss the next day...happens every day.
you can't guarantee s**t stfu clown
 09-17-2009, 06:17 PM         #122
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pussies
 8 years ago '09        #123
datnyce 
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
dat was wrong!!! lookin for a damn seat!!!

them punk kids like dat know who to pick on!!!
 8 years ago '05        #124
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 tdnupe3 said:
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.
exactly the nerd happend to be white, but that s**t is dead wrong reason columbine type crimes be happenin n s**t they basically made it seem like the whole damn bus jumped on one white kid. s**t like this happens in america everyday to white and black people. where is fox news when other kids suffer from s**t like this? im just saying man everytime a black person does something or says something to someone white it's a race thing, but if it was the other way around black people always pull the race card. i mean wtf?????????
 8 years ago '05        #125
dmunson318 
space
space
but let this be a mutha f**kin lesson watch wtf yall be saying on xboxlive u punk b**ches because its a few of u mutha f**kas i would really like to spend christmas with this year
 8 years ago '07        #126
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
exactly the nerd happend to be white, but that s**t is dead wrong reason columbine type crimes be happenin n s**t they basically made it seem like the whole damn bus jumped on one white kid. s**t like this happens in america everyday to white and black people. where is fox news when other kids suffer from s**t like this? im just saying man everytime a black person does something or says something to someone white it's a race thing, but if it was the other way around black people always pull the race card. i mean wtf?????????
cuz racism fuels too many people in the world

need to get off that s**t and realize there's good and bad in everybody
 8 years ago '05        #127
dmunson318 
space
space
but seriously this is nothing compared to people being dragged by foot from a truck bed or being hung in the backwoods of some secret clansmen n s**t so for them to say this is racist is a lil harsh, but who knows maybe it was............... but still quit talking s**t on xboxlive
 8 years ago '07        #128
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
but seriously this is nothing compared to people being dragged by foot from a truck bed or being hung in the backwoods of some secret clansmen n s**t so for them to say this is racist is a lil harsh, but who knows maybe it was............... but still quit talking s**t on xboxlive
it COULD have been racist but I personally don't think it was

it was just kids preying on the weak, and the kid happened to be white. I don't condone what these kids did but I don't think it was racially motivated.
 8 years ago '04        #129
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 dmunson318 said:
nobody is comparing this to those things but hate crimes come in all different forms.....s**t this white kid will most likely hate black people for the rest of his life and he might even do some stupid s**t one day cuz of this....I just dont see it being a whole bus of white kids and them beating and choking a nerdy looking black kid who is not defending himself and the other white kids cheering and clapping and taking pics of him bloodied up and it not be called a race related crime.....
 09-17-2009, 06:42 PM         #130
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
settle down white people...its just a drop in a bucket compared to what black have been through
 Dos-effect said:
my man have some pride in your heritage, no blacks today are not subjected to out racism of say 50 years ago, but the fact that we have the highest drop out rate, prison majority, poverty levels in America and some cases the world is no f**king coincidence......Ill leave that at that

And my man you really do need to know about your past that s**t is sooooooooooooooo much deeper then slavery homey and thats real talk......
damn i planned on not commenting on this thread but then i seen this bulls**t , how do u ever want racism to end if ur gona fuel racism with past racism, that s**t from the 50's is over with its DONE SO MOVE THE f**k ON. What hapnd back then justifies nothing now , anything that has to do with racism in ne way is f**king wrong period.
 8 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 rd Meth said:
damn i planned on not commenting on this thread but then i seen this bulls**t , how do u ever want racism to end if ur gona fuel racism with past racism, that s**t from the 50's is over with its DONE SO MOVE THE f**k ON. What hapnd back then justifies nothing now , anything that has to do with racism in ne way is f**king wrong period.
amen :applause:
 09-17-2009, 06:49 PM         #132
almcaffee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s**t is f**ked up..... they are definitely some cowards..... im a 100% n*gga and if the roles were reversed the whole f**kin country would be up in arms, bulls**t is bulls**t, regardless of the color.... somebody needs to whoop them dudes a.ss.... and the rest of those kids a.ss too
 8 years ago '05        #133
dmunson318 
space
space
 persuazion said:
nobody is comparing this to those things but hate crimes come in all different forms.....s**t this white kid will most likely hate black people for the rest of his life and he might even do some stupid s**t one day cuz of this....I just dont see it being a whole bus of white kids and them beating and choking a nerdy looking black kid who is not defending himself and the other white kids cheering and clapping and taking pics of him bloodied up and it not be called a race related crime.....
man u know how we black people get down. we talk s**t we clown and we laugh at s**t that is a no laughing matter how is that racist? i've seen plenty of people get jumped and i watched, pointed, laughed, and felt bad at the sametime but did nothing about it physically. now this white kid on the other hand was saved by a person of color so if he hates blacks for the rest of his life then he hated em from jump street. ive been treated bad by whites before but for me to hate all white people wouldnt be just right now would it?
 8 years ago '05        #134
dmunson318 
space
space
 rd Meth said:
if your talking about what i posted about, u might not be but im just saying. this s**t happend not too long ago within the 2000s. i didnt say s**t about being hosed or getting the dogs called on im stating stuff that still goes on in parts of louisiana mississippi and texas. fox news dont report that though
 8 years ago '06        #135
champ 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 19 19
 tdnupe3 said:
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.
Agreed, i thought that it was probably some nerdy kid that no one liked.

But i disagree about throwing them under the bus though. Stupidity should be punished no matter what even if this was 3 white kids this video would have pissed me off. They still need to be thrown under the bus, then backed up on, then ran over again. This goes beyond just making a stupid mistake, that implies that there was some intelligence to the decision to begin with. They just acted without any type of regard for anything...They need to be made an example of to prevent this from ever happening again...
 8 years ago '05        #136
dmunson318 
space
space
 champ said:
Agreed, i thought that it was probably some nerdy kid that no one liked.

But i disagree about throwing them under the bus though. Stupidity should be punished no matter what even if this was 3 white kids this video would have pissed me off. They still need to be thrown under the bus, then backed up on, then ran over again. This goes beyond just making a stupid mistake, that implies that there was some intelligence to the decision to begin with. They just acted without any type of regard for anything...They need to be made an example of to prevent this from ever happening again...

damn right they should def, be punished for that s**t in the harshest way. still imo it was just ignorant kids being ignorant kids. the wanna be cool kid f**king with the nerd. everybody has tried to be someones bully lets not twist things up here.
 8 years ago '04        #137
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
 dmunson318 said:
man u know how we black people get down. we talk s**t we clown and we laugh at s**t that is a no laughing matter how is that racist? i've seen plenty of people get jumped and i watched, pointed, laughed, and felt bad at the sametime but did nothing about it physically. now this white kid on the other hand was saved by a person of color so if he hates blacks for the rest of his life then he hated em from jump street. ive been treated bad by whites before but for me to hate all white people wouldnt be just right now would it?
Well seeing as how he not only got beat up twice and embarassed on the bus.....now his a.ss whupping his all over the news and the internet.....that might have a bigger influence on how he feels about blacks then just a reg f!ght would have been. Have you had this done to you by a bus of white kids before??
 8 years ago '05        #138
dmunson318 
space
space
[QUOTE=persuazion;14426106]Well seeing as how he not only got beat up twice and embarassed on the bus.....now his a.ss whupping his all over the news and the internet.....that might have a bigger influence on how he feels about blacks then just a reg f!ght would have been. Have you had this done to you by a bus of white kids before??[/QUOTE]

f**k naw and dont u even think about having imaginary visions of throwing hands with me. u will def think your a.ss whippin was a hate crime :mad44:
 8 years ago '09        #139
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Permanent smiley faces for errybody.
 09-17-2009, 07:23 PM         #140
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**ked up...we all humans, n*ggas acting like n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy