Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 03:52 PM         #101
Industry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I actually live in Belleville and I can tell you that the CITY of Belleville has a history of racism towards black people..... BUT

Belleville West is a prodominantly WHITE school and IMO this was not a matter of race. It was a matter of two punk a.ss kids who wanted to jump on ANYBODY who they thought wasn't going to f!ght back. I've seen worse beatings than this while I was in JR High and High school and the crowds reacted the same way.

If it was racial, then why are there white kids in the BACK of the bus and the big a.ss white kid in the FRONT of the bus chilling sitting with the black kids? Because its not racial......how could it be racial when these two idiots have to go to a white dominated school?!?!?!?!

I think a lot of people are drinking the Rush Limbaugh kool-aid and this gives a lot of white Americas that already have certain opinions the EXCUSE to lash out and say "Its racist!!" because they're not used to seeing this happen in their schools. I've seen images like that a THOUSAND times, but it always involved black students......funny how noone cared then.... send them to Juvi to teach'em a lesson and maybe some older juvi kats will f**k'em up for us.....
 8 years ago '05        #102
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
ite so....if it was 3 white dudes beating up a black kid...how woudl all feel then....fukk that lock them n*ggaz up for that kinda bulls**t...its s**t like this that is gonna keep racism alive..
 09-17-2009, 04:05 PM         #103
carl0489  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder why a simple f!ght on a school bus is worthy of national coverage?
 8 years ago '07        #104
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
 Industry said:
send them to Juvi to teach'em a lesson and maybe some older juvi kats will f**k'em up for us.....
thats not solving the issue..

i was agreeing with you up until your last statement...

now.. we have created a criminal justice system that is not tough on crime.. no .. rather its tough on punishment...

these kids need a good a.ss whooping from their parents if anything.. but i dont think throwing them in juvie would not do society any good..

we need to establish the cause of this behavior and correct it before they get older... juvie would set them up for failure...

kids need to know what they did is wrong..... racially motivated or not.... no one should have to go through that though...

my hs principal told me this story once.. there was this punk who would always mess with other kids.. so the principal finally called him in and had all of his victims sitting down there in the office.. one by one they'd each tell him how he effected their lives etc... by the end of it this kid was supposedly crying.. set him straight.. a new kid came to school the next day.. set him straight.. and it stuck with him.. facing your victims is big in dealing with crime... they need to feel remorse.. punishment comes into it also, yes.. but if they feel no remorse.. they're helpless

Last edited by N2C; 09-17-2009 at 04:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #105
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
media perpetuating the streotype black ppl as violent...i guarantee white kid did something the day before in school and he paid with his a.ss the next day...happens every day.
 8 years ago '07        #106
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
 tpoker said:
media perpetuating the streotype black ppl as violent...i guarantee white kid did something the day before in school and he paid with his a.ss the next day...happens every day.
amazing.. a truly ignorant comment..
why are you defending these crimes? what is your reasoning behind blaming the victim? race?
 8 years ago '09        #107
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
Dont have time to read all 8 pages. I actually think all 3 are in the wrong. More so the black kids tho. They didnt have to beat on him like that, but at the same time, I bet the white kid was one of those" Just cuz they said I can sit here, I'm gonna poke my chest out and do it anyway to show I'm no pus*y" kind of kid. Theres nothing wrong with that, but you could already tell it was a rowdy bunch of kids, but the way everyones yelling and jumpin around,b4 the s**t went down. Come on my dude, you could've sat somewhere else. Why go thru the trouble?Totally preventable. The black kids were just a disgrace. He seriously didnt have to hit him like that. the second kid is a dweeb,cuz he only hit him cuz he saw his friend do it. All the other kids are pitiful,cuz no one tried to pull him off until like the 10th punch.

Also LMAO@ this being considered a "beatdown" or "beating". That gotta be one soft a.ss town for that s**t to be considered any of those two things.
 8 years ago '07        #108
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:
Be quiet.... I know more about black oppression than you do....
explain to me how...you dont even know your black side alex
 8 years ago '04        #109
Speed+of_dark 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
First of all. No one deserves that treatment. At the sametime, this is just a perfect moment to the media to take this and blow that s**t up. Nobody knows what happened prior to the beatdown or wat type of a relationship the children had. But now everyone is quik to say its racially motivated without knowing the facts other than a video tape, that could have been edited(let's not forget bout jeremiah right) but also where was the media when the black and latino children were denied from the swimming pool? They weren't quik to say how the pool advisers were racist pigs(which they were). The media(half) paints really good pictures of black and white and blends it together with hate. It could have been a little black boy who got that beatdown( which I have witnessed) but I never seen any news cameras come to investigate s**t. But when anything happens to anyone lacking Melanin (aka crakas) this s**t makes it to CNN and all these major networks for the sole purpose of maintaing that definition of black and white in the webbsters dictionary. On some real s**t, the beatdown went to the wrong person!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #110
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Debrage said:
Ima say nah I came up in a school that was majority mexican and black maybe at most 2 or 3 white folks in my class at any given year, I seen the s**t perpatrated because there is a belief especially among young blacks that white foks can't f!ght or are weak, I seen alot of f!ghts(attacks) that was the result of the victim bein white and the gang mentality of "get that white boy" or "that white boy aint s**t" made a black kid or a group of em attack like they hated dude for bein white and lord forbid a white friend is around, he gettin it too just for bein??????

Anybody who say's my post is false prob.never went too a school were the ratio 2% white, I aint talkin s**t like all black folks perpatrated the s**t but I'm tired of seein people talk like black folks aint capable of racial attacks cause it's bulls**t, I seen the s**t.

Ayo I call this race s**t down the line(check my post history) so without a doubt this was race related cause if someone does some thing to p!ss you off that bad you gonna get em right then, not when your bein egged on by a group of your racial peers to "get that white boy"
s**t back in the day I was at the bus stop one time and there was a group of black kids and one just said " I bet you wont go punch one of those whiteboys over there" "which one?" "any one" and sure enough some poor white dude got punched.....well Im white too but luckily I wasnt in the group of boys they where pointing at plus I was friends with a couple of them but still.....s**t goes down like that all the time.....it dident help that the school is 80% blacks and 20% other and the bus stop is on MLK in the hood...... The point is if you think these kids cant be racist just cuz they young and in school or something.....your wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #111
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 carl0489 said:
I wonder why a simple f!ght on a school bus is worthy of national coverage?
is it a f!ght if one person doesnt punch back despite being hit 15 times and choked?......what kind of f!ght is that?
 8 years ago '07        #112
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 persuazion said:
is it a f!ght if one person doesnt punch back despite being hit 15 times and choked?......what kind of f!ght is that?
i didnt watch the clip but the pus*y a.ss kid should of threw some back...if i get jumped im getting my a.ss whooped but one person is gonna get some teeth marks on em and some nut punches or something f**k that s**t
 09-17-2009, 05:16 PM         #113
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoSassy69 said:
Dont have time to read all 8 pages. I actually think all 3 are in the wrong. More so the black kids tho. They didnt have to beat on him like that, but at the same time, I bet the white kid was one of those" Just cuz they said I can sit here, I'm gonna poke my chest out and do it anyway to show I'm no pus*y" kind of kid. Theres nothing wrong with that, but you could already tell it was a rowdy bunch of kids, but the way everyones yelling and jumpin around,b4 the s**t went down. Come on my dude, you could've sat somewhere else. Why go thru the trouble?Totally preventable. The black kids were just a disgrace. He seriously didnt have to hit him like that. the second kid is a dweeb,cuz he only hit him cuz he saw his friend do it. All the other kids are pitiful,cuz no one tried to pull him off until like the 10th punch.

Also LMAO@ this being considered a "beatdown" or "beating". That gotta be one soft a.ss town for that s**t to be considered any of those two things.
^^^^ what a dumbass ^^^^ I can't even address this....

But we do hold ourselves back trying claim that "yea we were slaves for 400 years" fuk all that why are you trying argue that we had it or got it the worst... motha f**kaz is happy to be the victim...

on another note if you don't know of Rush limbaugh Jatorlyric or w.e than you can't comment on this one although i agree with the other shyt you said...

there is a huge media movement by right wings radicals to scare white people into thinking black people are trying to take over and that obama can't be trusted bla bla bla...

its not just hick a.ss hillbillys and trailer trash... you got a small segment of white people/// some doctors, lawyers etc... so rowled up by this limbaugh shyt that they're joinning militias and shyt...

the media makes it seem bigger than it is because its good for ratings... and this why this headline was posted by fox news....
 8 years ago '04        #114
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i didnt watch the clip but the pus*y a.ss kid should of threw some back...if i get jumped im getting my a.ss whooped but one person is gonna get some teeth marks on em and some nut punches or something f**k that s**t
Thats not the point......regardless of if the kid is a pus*y or not he chose not to throw one punch,prolly cuz he figured the whole bus would jump in the f!ght[which it looked like they where waiting to do] so thats not a f!ght thats just a.ssault......
 09-17-2009, 05:19 PM         #115
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
as far as this being race related... doubt it seems like two dumb a.ss b**ch kids trying to prey on somebody weak... again there are other white kids seated next to black kids... and there could have been a prior issue...

these two kids should just be beat the f**k up in return.. i hate f**gots trying to act hard ... i would love to get the chance to fuk them up although im 21 thay parents ain't got enough sense....

guranteed these to kids would be the first to b**ch out of a real f!ght or any real call to do what the have to do as a real man and a decent individual
 09-17-2009, 05:34 PM         #116
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Thats not the point......regardless of if the kid is a pus*y or not he chose not to throw one punch,prolly cuz he figured the whole bus would jump in the f!ght[which it looked like they where waiting to do] so thats not a f!ght thats just a.ssault......
yea he should've defended himself regardless.... i moved around alot i got in alot of f!ghts with black and white kids... grew up in mostly alwhite schools... got targeted for being black... and them mothafukas were handled accordinly...

wen i moved to south jersey first day of school there were all these soft looking black kids getting punked on the bus by these three dudes who were making them move to the front seats of the bus ,, these dudes were banging they heads on windows and all that...

i was sitting in the back and i knew i wasn't bout to get b**ched out i was skinny and new so i guess i was a target i saw them coming back towards me and i stood up... everybody was like ohhhhh dude got heart.. then this big a.ss motherfuk slamed me against the window and put me and some head lock... i wrestled the fuk out that shyt and slammed dude... his boys jumped in... did i win.... fuk no... but i stood my ground started lifting weights and had them n*ggaz leaking in a month or so and then we were cool point being if you look weak and act like a b**ch you will be treated accordingly... its wrong but he should've stood up for himself... if he would have things would have been different...

sometimes you gotta take a beating and come back and show pepl wats wat...

f**k being the victim

that white boy should've laid them n*ggaz on they a.ss... little b**ches.. the white boy is wack for not defending himself...

they were just tryna be cool...

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 09-17-2009 at 05:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #117
psq86 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 1278 1278
After reading it all. I already knew who posted it without looking to the left to see.
 09-17-2009, 05:55 PM         #118
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psq86 said:
After reading it all. I already knew who posted it without looking to the left to see.
yea everybody knows Alexg is a complete f*g
 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM         #119
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he need his azz beat 4 the simple fact he didnt f!ght back.... how are u just gonna let sumbody just kick ya azz n u not do anything about it????? who knows what that boy did or said before hand
 8 years ago '05        #120
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
yea thats f**ked lil white kid got pressed out bc to many blk kids were on the bus and was prolly scared to f!ght back. I hope his parents get those mofos put out and arrested
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago