Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 02:24 PM         #81
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 z2daay said:
naw, what dude said was true... it is a drop in the bucket... does it justify what happened? no, not at all-- so i feel you on that aspect, but then when you question if n*ggas have suffered? yes, not to the extent of slavery, im not sure what ethnicity you are, but things are definitely worse for blacks than whites in this country. again im not sayin it justifies what happened, that s**ts f**ked up, but dude was right when he say it is a drop in the bucket compared to what blacks have gone through.
"what blacks have gone through"

WHICH FUKCING BLACKS? THOSE KIDS IN THE VIDEO OR SOME DEAD, OR NEARLY DEAD MEN AND WOMEN?

black slaves had it better than many throughout history, maybe my ancestors had it worse, next time i see a rich upper class person or better than that a rich upper class asian or a black im going 2 smack him in the jaw.

and it will be justified wont it?

and i know ur not trying 2 justify it, but im saying, what he said was irrelevant, its tired and its f**king stupid.

a kid got beaten up and their comment is "well other black people have had it bad" so f**king what? so have most of the worlds population,

i suppose chinese or mexican immigrants in america have the right 2 do what they like 2 whites and blacks in america?

i know ur not defending specifically what he meant, but it deserves 2 be clarified.
 8 years ago '07        #82
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
 tdnupe3 said:
yeah, its messed up but damn, it was a f!ght on a fuccing school bus. people are blowing this sh1t out of proportion. some teenagers beat up another teenager, now its a fuccing hate crime? are you kidding me? its not like the kid had life-threatening injuries.
If the roles were reversed people imply it to be hate crime. You cannot deny that
 09-17-2009, 02:29 PM         #83
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is a disgusting crime and I feel sorry for the kid. I dont think it was race-related because I saw another white kid to the left in the video sitting in the bus and unharmed. i dont know what motivated the f!ght but it wasnt race. I hope the perpetrators get punished tho..
 8 years ago '06        #84
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 cuzzinb said:
whenever yall get done wit it the kid was 17, the kids beatin him up 14 and 15 i dont know bout yall but damn near 18 means u should at least be able 2 defend urself from some 15 year olds...i could c if he got jumped but damn if u dont wanna get hit move...and where the bus driver at? the kids posed to police themselves?
age ain't nothin but a number, that kid who got beat up looked the same size they did
besides, there's people 24 years old that would get beat up by an 18 yo they just never knew how to f!ght
 8 years ago '09        #85
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 AlexG1989 said:
You know damn well if the roles were reversed, nobody here would be investigatin, they would immediately label it a hate crime... come the f**k on man and you got Malik on ya f**kin avy?
i hate to say it... but i think there is someone on BX with a lil common sense... crazy.
 09-17-2009, 02:44 PM         #86
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why should i make it more specific???...for people like you who think the only racism black people as a whole ever went through was slavery ???
Be quiet.... I know more about black oppression than you do....
 8 years ago '07        #87
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$760 | Props total: 14 14
 Dos-effect said:
Are you reading or just taling? Im not defending s**t you idiot Im telling you like it is, lies are used to control the mass public who dont like people like OBAMA which for many stems from them NOT LIKING BLACK PEOPLE
duuhhhhhhhhh, stop just typing cause you dont have s**t else to do
god forbid anyone accuse a black person of a crime...
look at the issue and stop throwing other racial problems into it.. see how this thread got out of hand.. people started to defend these little criminals with s**t like 'its only a drop in the bucket compaired to what whites have done'.... im white.. i haven't committed a crime against anyone.. your black.. you didnt commit these crimes... so why so emotional?

it's people like YOU that try and hold your entire race back... youre doing more harm to your people than fox news... you do realize this right.. think about it

we should all be united against hate period.. black hate crimes, white hate crimes..

lol @ throwing obama into this thread..... jesus christ.......... you kids have to resolve your issues

Last edited by N2C; 09-17-2009 at 02:56 PM..
 09-17-2009, 02:51 PM         #88
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love BX.

Black on White/Latino/etc. violence:
*insert racist joke* "he probably said some s**t to get laid out..." *insert laughing smiley*

White/Latino/etc. on Black violence:
"lets burn this b**ch down, I don't care if the black dude stole his iPhone this is racist s**t..."

8 years ago '08        #89
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,106 | Props total: 12380 12380
 jataylorlfc said:
"what blacks have gone through"

WHICH FUKCING BLACKS? THOSE KIDS IN THE VIDEO OR SOME DEAD, OR NEARLY DEAD MEN AND WOMEN?

black slaves had it better than many throughout history, maybe my ancestors had it worse, next time i see a rich upper class person or better than that a rich upper class asian or a black im going 2 smack him in the jaw.

and it will be justified wont it?

and i know ur not trying 2 justify it, but im saying, what he said was irrelevant, its tired and its f**king stupid.

a kid got beaten up and their comment is "well other black people have had it bad" so f**king what? so have most of the worlds population,

i suppose chinese or mexican immigrants in america have the right 2 do what they like 2 whites and blacks in america?

i know ur not defending specifically what he meant, but it deserves 2 be clarified.

until you walk in the shoes of an african american male dont open your mouth to say what things are like. im sure you have it hard in the uk, but im not there and im not in your position, so i cant speak on it. the fact of the matter is that the guy comparing this a.ss whooping to slavery should probably go swallow a bottle of sleeping pills.

but to matter at hand, the white boy got his a.ss whooped.................... end of story. to make it anything more than that is plain stupid. tensions are high over here and the media is trying to turn this into something that it is not. it was not a hate crime. it was some stupid a.ss young blokes whooping on another young bloke. thats it. damn.
 8 years ago '08        #90
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 N2C said:

it's people like YOU that try and hold your entire race back...
we should all be united against hate period.. black hate crimes, white hate crimes..

lol @ throwing obama into this thread..... jesus christ.......... you kids have to resolve your issues
i agree with you that we should all unite, but who are you to say that someone is holding their race back. i know you weren't referring to me, but come on man................ holding the race back. i thought it was crackheads and rappers that were holding the race back

but on a serious note, obama is being thrown into everything dealing with race in this country because he is the leader of this country, and just happens to be bi-racial.
 09-17-2009, 03:04 PM         #91
SilverRain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm tired of all this racial s**t, on the real
 8 years ago '08        #92
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 SilverRain said:
I'm tired of all this racial s**t, on the real
me too, but thats the world in which we live homie.
 8 years ago '09        #93
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 smiles said:
you guys straying so far from the point.... was the attack racial? who knows....

would the attack be labled as racial if that was in kentucky with the ratio of blacks to whites reversed and the attackers being white while the victim was black?

don't kid yourself and say it wouldn't, Obama would be sipping beers with the kids parents by the end of the week and thats a FACT
CHUUUUCH!

and im from KY... and we (white people) beat other racist white people up with, and for our black friends when that type of s**t happens. I have seen it go both ways.

I think it was racially motivated. Some ppl keep bringing up his age. We wouldnt be saying s**t if he was 25 or so, you're right. But this isnt supposed to happen in ANY school. Whether in KY, or CA, or NY.

also, regardless of color, racist people should be shunned by society until they learn. Trust me when i tell you that the "so called racist" white ppl we beat up in HS, are not racist anymore.... seen em at the bar this weekend kicking it with a group of mixed color people.

People can learn!
 8 years ago '08        #94
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
CHUUUUCH!

and im from KY... and we (white people) beat other racist white people up with, and for our black friends when that type of s**t happens. I have seen it go both ways.

I think it was racially motivated. Some ppl keep bringing up his age. We wouldnt be saying s**t if he was 25 or so, you're right. But this isnt supposed to happen in ANY school. Whether in KY, or CA, or NY.

also, regardless of color, racist people should be shunned by society until they learn. Trust me when i tell you that the "so called racist" white ppl we beat up in HS, are not racist anymore.... seen em at the bar this weekend kicking it with a group of mixed color people.

People can learn!

i agree, and thats good to hear
 8 years ago '07        #95
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
i agree with you that we should all unite, but who are you to say that someone is holding their race back. i know you weren't referring to me, but come on man................ holding the race back. i thought it was crackheads and rappers that were holding the race back

but on a serious note, obama is being thrown into everything dealing with race in this country because he is the leader of this country, and just happens to be bi-racial.

you dont think so? or you just dont want to see it? lets just say it...

i beleive black people that defend black criminals hold black people back.. a criminal is a criminal.. crime doesnt have color.. its an action..

racist white people that defend fox and friends hold white people back.. ex.. these shows try and instill racist thoughts throughout america.. they are constantly bashing ethnicities.. i see it.. thats holding a race back..

we all need to progress and elevate ourselves as a collective... we're all human.. racial disputes are so primitive.. the human race takes another loss

Last edited by N2C; 09-17-2009 at 03:16 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #96
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
i can't stand s**t like this, it's f**ked up. don't you wish you were there to just lay kids the f**k out...
 8 years ago '07        #97
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
So I take it none of you guys went to high school or maybe just got picked up and skipped the bus ride. I have seen that with Black on Black. s**t his HIGH SCHOOL everybody lets say together now HIGH SCHOOL. KEYWORD: HIGH SCHOOL but its still f**ked up though. dont get how people can beat on somebody not hitting back.
 8 years ago '07        #98
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
 The Hatchett said:
CHUUUUCH!

People can learn!
 drama_kiNg said:
i can't stand s**t like this, it's f**ked up. don't you wish you were there to just lay kids the f**k out...

i agree.. people can learn and we should continue to help one and other.. but violence isnt the answer.. that can make the situation worse

Last edited by N2C; 09-17-2009 at 03:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 jataylorlfc said:

are u living in poverty on ur computer? go 2 eastern europe, places where in the 90s they were literally at war with eachother, not a few uzis and pistols, gas, grenades, genocide.
hey hey hey.... we never gassed anyone
 09-17-2009, 03:39 PM         #100
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSILVER7 said:
Let's continue to keep GOD out of school.. Looks like we're heading down Hell's Highway..
Heading down Hell's Highway? Nope. We've already reached Hell a long time ago.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago