Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 01:48 PM         #61
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wasnt talking about slavery you moist back f**got

i was talking about black people getting jumped or harrased by white people period you weak c*nt wall bastard...and what the f**k you mean "our"
Well you should've more specific because you know you left that open for a response like mine....
 09-17-2009, 01:49 PM         #62
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
yeah, its messed up but damn, it was a f!ght on a fuccing school bus. people are blowing this sh1t out of proportion. some teenagers beat up another teenager, now its a fuccing hate crime? are you kidding me? its not like the kid had life-threatening injuries.
its f**king obvious it was a hate crime.. HE DID NOTHING WRONG he just sat down and 3 black people started beating him, he did nothing to them.. what the f**k would you call that? if it was 3 white guys beating on a black kid you would be singing another tune
 09-17-2009, 01:49 PM         #63
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
ur such a f**king idiot, its this idea that a f**king kid represents something 2 be attacked that causes such problems,

its like telling whites theyre under threat from blacks, they attack blacks, ur saying theyre under threat from whites they attack whites.

go back 2 ur f**king hole u s**thouse.
What Im saying d*ck hole is the audience that listens to Rush Limbaugh and f**kers like him believe this bulls**t, if you dont understand that try listening to am radio sometimes the s**t is sicking and frightning that way these racist f**ks think, that was what I was implying they believe what they are told because they want to, it feeds into thier own beliiefs that White America is loosing, and stations like FOX who orginally broke the story (big suprise huh) want to feed on that ignorance, for several reasons, they want Republicans back in office any means necessary
 09-17-2009, 01:49 PM         #64
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
my man have some pride in your heritage, no blacks today are not subjected to out racism of say 50 years ago, but the fact that we have the highest drop out rate, prison majority, poverty levels in America and some cases the world is no f**king coincidence......Ill leave that at that

And my man you really do need to know about your past that s**t is sooooooooooooooo much deeper then slavery homey and thats real talk......
yeah and excusing violent, uncontrolled behavior like this because ur f**king ancestors were enslaved is somehow supposed 2 lift black americans out of poverty?

british people have been under the thumb of minorites or foreigners, not for a few centuries, but milenia.

everyday i see articles "chavs" "pikeys" "louts" and i see poor housing estate trapped whites attacking rich whites, rich asians or rich blacks, as if theyre somehow 2 blame.

are u living in poverty on ur computer? go 2 eastern europe, places where in the 90s they were literally at war with eachother, not a few uzis and pistols, gas, grenades, genocide.

look outside america and then youll see the problems in america are racial only because people choose 2 put these problems in racial brackets.

trailer parks, rednecks, yeah theyre the f**king powerful elite
 09-17-2009, 01:50 PM         #65
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
What Im saying d*ck hole is the audience that listens to Rush Limbaugh and f**kers like him believe this bulls**t, if you dont understand that try listening to am radio sometimes the s**t is sicking and frightning that way these racist f**ks think, that was what I was implying they believe what they are told because they want to, it feeds into thier own beliiefs that White America is loosing, and stations like FOX who orginally broke the story (big suprise huh) want to feed on that ignorance, for several reasons, they want Republicans back in office any means necessary
yeah and the people who listen 2 khalid muhammed and people like that believe their bulls**t.

ur only defending ur own race, or rather attacking whites, when the problem of hatred is UNIVERSAL.
 09-17-2009, 01:51 PM         #66
imagrapstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no diff from when the girls beat that other girl up last year in a house that caught national attention, its a black & white issue AND a brutality issue...s**ts f**ked up but this happens both ways everyday...people are losing their natural a.ssertion between right & wrong...

but if it helps A-D f**k with everybody despite my racial experiences cuz i could tell u some s**t! but you must grade people individually, not on a public scale
 09-17-2009, 01:53 PM         #67
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
we still go thru bulls**t. they just do a better job of hiding it.
awwww is the kid on his computer experiencing poverty, or american poverty?

ur priveleged 2 be typing on a computer, the fact u dont have 2 leave ur country because tanks are rolling through the streets is a blessing enough.

come 2 areas in the uk full of poor, drug ridden, jobless, crime ridden and death ridden estates.

populated mostly by white people.

an area in east end glasgow has a lower life expectancy than the gaza strip.

people with tiny problems always moan the most, f**k off paris hilton.
 8 years ago '06        #68
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25830 25830
this is the s**t i can't stand the n*gga was just looking for a seat, wtf is going on with our youth now n days??
 09-17-2009, 01:58 PM         #69
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
you continue to perpetuate your ignorance by saying that these KIDS did anything more than just beat up another student (who was older than them I must say). what would you suggest (in all your wisdom) be done to a 14 and 15 year old who beat up another kid on the bus? they are kids! suspend them and move on. it's people like you who add fuel to the flame. do you work for rush limbaugh?
where did i say they did u stupid little f**k?

i said they shouldnt be excused as "making a mistake"

i dont even know who the f**k this limbaugh c*nt is, im from britain, i have the bnp 2 f**king deal with trying 2 recruit me even tho theyre middle class bourgouisee by and large nazis.

telling me i should hate my neighbours because theyre black and not them because theyre white, despite the fact theyre rich, and have no f**king interest in helping me, and my people (which includes said neighbours) out of our f**king s**t hole, or rather cleaning the place up.

no, its people like u that let cowards get away with whatever they want because ur too scared 2 confront ur own issues with the matter.

they calously beat up a kid, taking turns, taking photos,APPLAUDING its sick, they deserve 2 be shamed.
 09-17-2009, 01:59 PM         #70
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
settle down white people...its just a drop in a bucket compared to what black have been through
age 12?
 8 years ago '07        #71
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:

Well you should've more specific because you know you left that open for a response like mine....
why should i make it more specific???...for people like you who think the only racism black people as a whole ever went through was slavery ???
 8 years ago '04        #72
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
you guys straying so far from the point.... was the attack racial? who knows....

would the attack be labled as racial if that was in kentucky with the ratio of blacks to whites reversed and the attackers being white while the victim was black?

don't kid yourself and say it wouldn't, Obama would be sipping beers with the kids parents by the end of the week and thats a FACT
 09-17-2009, 02:04 PM         #73
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yeah and the people who listen 2 khalid muhammed and people like that believe their bulls**t.

ur only defending ur own race, or rather attacking whites, when the problem of hatred is UNIVERSAL.
Are you reading or just taling? Im not defending s**t you idiot Im telling you like it is, lies are used to control the mass public who dont like people like OBAMA which for many stems from them NOT LIKING BLACK PEOPLE
duuhhhhhhhhh, stop just typing cause you dont have s**t else to do
 8 years ago '04        #74
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 tdnupe3 said:
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.
No, if the roles were reversed you would have every black so called leader calling for boycotts, prosecution and everything on the white kids. Its not right either way. But there is a double standard in this country that wont end anytime soon.
 8 years ago '06        #75
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 jataylorlfc said:
awwww is the kid on his computer experiencing poverty, or american poverty?

ur priveleged 2 be typing on a computer, the fact u dont have 2 leave ur country because tanks are rolling through the streets is a blessing enough.

come 2 areas in the uk full of poor, drug ridden, jobless, crime ridden and death ridden estates.

populated mostly by white people.

an area in east end glasgow has a lower life expectancy than the gaza strip.

people with tiny problems always moan the most, f**k off paris hilton.
first of all you dont know what the f**k i been thru in my life. and just because i might not have been thru some thangs dont mean im gone ignore other people going thru s**t, thats the problem with people nowdays, as soon as they get a little bit of success they forget the less fortunate.

now go feast on some crumpets b**ch.
 09-17-2009, 02:11 PM         #76
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
yeah and excusing violent, uncontrolled behavior like this because ur f**king ancestors were enslaved is somehow supposed 2 lift black americans out of poverty?

british people have been under the thumb of minorites or foreigners, not for a few centuries, but milenia.

everyday i see articles "chavs" "pikeys" "louts" and i see poor housing estate trapped whites attacking rich whites, rich asians or rich blacks, as if theyre somehow 2 blame.

are u living in poverty on ur computer? go 2 eastern europe, places where in the 90s they were literally at war with eachother, not a few uzis and pistols, gas, grenades, genocide.

look outside america and then youll see the problems in america are racial only because people choose 2 put these problems in racial brackets.

trailer parks, rednecks, yeah theyre the f**king powerful elite
Listen stop reading to much into things, I have my convictions and I know them to be true, I dont have to defend my beliefs to anyone especially a**holes like you, however, the problems in America are credited to race because its always been that way and will never change, and to be honest the same can be said for the rest of the world, so while your stuck on yourself because you belive you know it all, every post states book knowledge, but there is not one f**king creed of Life Knowledge because you problably dont have one, at least one with real hardship, but who knows, and truly who cares, Ive said my peace and those with true intelligence know whats real and whats real gay.........and Im willing to bet your opinions fall on side of being real gay.........dueces
 09-17-2009, 02:13 PM         #77
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Are you reading or just taling? Im not defending s**t you idiot Im telling you like it is, lies are used to control the mass public who dont like people like OBAMA which for many stems from them NOT LIKING BLACK PEOPLE
duuhhhhhhhhh, stop just typing cause you dont have s**t else to do
OHHHHHH and you just made a post calling whites crackers, i wonder why whites could feel anomosity 2wards u

are u saying all black americans love white people, and its just nasty white people who cant stop hating?

read that f**king long post u typed about whites, dont try and play innocent when youre the only guilty one here.
 8 years ago '06        #78
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
 AlexG1989 said:
You know what... that drop in a bucket compared to what blacks have gone through comment is complete bulls**t. Did our ancestors suffer? Of course, have you suffered? Were you forced to cut cotton and be faced with the threat of death everyday? Were those 2 black boys who beat on the kid enslaved at one point in their lives? No they f**king weren't... Stop using that bulls**t a.ss reasoning... makes u look dumb

naw, what dude said was true... it is a drop in the bucket... does it justify what happened? no, not at all-- so i feel you on that aspect, but then when you question if n*ggas have suffered? yes, not to the extent of slavery, im not sure what ethnicity you are, but things are definitely worse for blacks than whites in this country. again im not sayin it justifies what happened, that s**ts f**ked up, but dude was right when he say it is a drop in the bucket compared to what blacks have gone through.
 09-17-2009, 02:19 PM         #79
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
Listen stop reading to much into things, I have my convictions and I know them to be true, I dont have to defend my beliefs to anyone especially a**holes like you, however, the problems in America are credited to race because its always been that way and will never change, and to be honest the same can be said for the rest of the world, so while your stuck on yourself because you belive you know it all, every post states book knowledge, but there is not one f**king creed of Life Knowledge because you problably dont have one, at least one with real hardship, but who knows, and truly who cares, Ive said my peace and those with true intelligence know whats real and whats real gay.........and Im willing to bet your opinions fall on side of being real gay.........dueces
"i know them to be true" makes no sense.

no, it hasnt, its been made that way to stop those problems solved and u have the audacity to call me ignorant.

real f**king hardship???? i was born in a f**king 1 room flat with my mum dad brother and sister, my sister died from substance abuse, every time i walk 2 work i have 2 step over fukcing smack heads, dodge alchys and watch people getting their heads cracked open

dont f**king asume because in your backward nation the media tells u everything revolved around race that it does, that preserves the power structure, that preserves the elite.

yeah u just defined homos3xuality as not being intelligent, i bet ur a rich c*nt who wishes he lived in a f**king ghetto just so he could moan.

and yes u do, otherwise keep ur racist f**king narrow minded, problematic beliefs to youself.

ur just like bnp (british national party) over here, stirring up trouble amongst the poor of different colours while watching it on ur big telly.
 8 years ago '07        #80
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
brutal and uncalled for . People like that are the same ones that you see when you are on your vacations from college at home just working at walmart or something like that(this and that....half the girls are pregnant if they have not already had a kid)...........funny thing is, I remember similar s**t like that happening to me all the time when I was in middle school though not at intense.

Last edited by nwadei; 09-17-2009 at 02:26 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago