most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 01:02 PM         #41
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
1) your mothers the c*nt homeboy
no if she sees a kid getting beaten up by cowardly little f**ks she doesnt take a picture on her phone, nor try and make out that its not that bad.
2) the kid that got beat up, was not hurt that bad
did u watch the video?

and its the nature of it more than anything, treating a human being like well not even an object.

3) when did i apologize for them? i said they were wrong regardless of their reasoning.
"they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake."

a mistake? how the f**k is it a mistake? u smack a kid once, he sits there, u keep hitting him, some1 else takes a picture on their phone, the kids face is pissing with blood where his glasses have smashed in his face.

then another kid trys to make himself feel big by trying 2 hit him.

theyre c*nts, they deserve 2 know they are and 2 be dealt with properly not for people 2 apologise and say "they made a mistake"

so yes, see you, see c*nt.
4) stabbing someone and beating them up are two totally different things. they weren't trying to k!ll the white boy. they just beat him up. and yes, they were very wrong for that. but for you to sit up here and say that it was "black pantherish" (racially motivated) is comical at best.
when did i say it was racially motivated? i didnt f**knut.

so what? what do u think happens when we forgive idiots like this of their actions?

would u go up 2 the poor lads face whos probably distraught at home now wondering wether hes going 2 have 2 move schools or go back 2 that one and say, "hey dont get carried away, we all make mistakes!"

do everyone a favor and just let us think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
and how have i shown myself 2 be stupid?

im not the one defining a.ssault/gbh as a f**king mistake u gobs**te.
 09-17-2009, 01:04 PM         #42
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vikvon said:
it doesn't appear to be racial, looks like some idot thug wannabies picking on a nerd kid

media stays trying to fool us with this racism s**t, do hate crimes occur? Yes, but not every white on black or black on white a.ssault is an issue of race. Does it ever occur to people that a**holes exist in every race and the bully mentality exists as well.

Also hate crimes aim at causing severe injury or death, the video didn't show either. Still f**k those kids that beat on that dude.
well yeah hate crimes are a preposterous idea, and if anything probably cause more hate crimes than they prevent.
 09-17-2009, 01:06 PM         #43
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Because it was a predominantly black bus but i seen this plenty of times black on black, black on white... But im not going to change what i said, in school i have seen the most craziest s**t but no one is just going to attack a white boy for sitting next to him... What i think happen was he said something in the past or tried to get bold when he sat down and then it happened...

Ima say nah I came up in a school that was majority mexican and black maybe at most 2 or 3 white folks in my class at any given year, I seen the s**t perpatrated because there is a belief especially among young blacks that white foks can't f!ght or are weak, I seen alot of f!ghts(attacks) that was the result of the victim bein white and the gang mentality of "get that white boy" or "that white boy aint s**t" made a black kid or a group of em attack like they hated dude for bein white and lord forbid a white friend is around, he gettin it too just for bein??????

Anybody who say's my post is false prob.never went too a school were the ratio 2% white, I aint talkin s**t like all black folks perpatrated the s**t but I'm tired of seein people talk like black folks aint capable of racial attacks cause it's bulls**t, I seen the s**t.

Ayo I call this race s**t down the line(check my post history) so without a doubt this was race related cause if someone does some thing to p!ss you off that bad you gonna get em right then, not when your bein egged on by a group of your racial peers to "get that white boy"
 09-17-2009, 01:08 PM         #44
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Thank you... i was bashed cause i said i dont believe it was mainly a racial incident and the police chief already said it was not a racial
yeah and where did i say it was racial?
 8 years ago '04        #45
pntblank 
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
Watch the vid of the beating here:

edit* forgot source link:

I wonder where the f**k Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are at... they're never too far when the roles are reversed though....

dito to your last comment about jesse jackson and al sharpton...this s**t would be all over world news with the president involved had the roles been reversed.
 09-17-2009, 01:12 PM         #46
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This countrie's right winged media wants to insight some sort of skewed aspect of black on white violence in America.......insinuating that thier majority power run is at risk because now we have young black youth beating up young white youths because of "racial hate", what has not been publicly noted is the officer a.ssumed that it was a racially motiviated f!ght, but later recanted his statement after no such evidence was found. C'mon people this is bulls**t, these crakkas(and you know who I mean by that word) dont believe in black success, it bothers the f**k out of them that A black man is now thier leader. Which is why more and more your starting to hear about about race in our media, and its funny cause now its the white people talking about it, when we had white presidents and no such thing as Obama they pretended like race didnt matter, they tended to side with the notion that racism was non existent, and blacks in America should "get over it" now look at these a.ssholish morons, using race to fuel thier own hatred for black people.........and even taking it one step further and labeling us as the racist ones............all I can say that f!ght was school f!ght, and they were kids, what provoked the f!ght truly? No one knows, who insighted the f!ght initially? No one knows, what we do know is the white kid got his a.ss beat, BIG f**kING DEAL, if that was a kid of any other race NO ONE WOULD GIVE A f**k, so stop with this we care about this bulls**t, cause your doing nothing but perpetuating what these scared crakkas want you to think which is "WHite America is under attack) when in all reality ALL OF AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK, we just all dont know it yet
 8 years ago '06        #47
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
it wasnt a racist attack, the kid just happened to be white
 8 years ago '08        #48
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 jataylorlfc said:
no if she sees a kid getting beaten up by cowardly little f**ks she doesnt take a picture on her phone, nor try and make out that its not that bad.

did u watch the video?

and its the nature of it more than anything, treating a human being like well not even an object.

"they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake."

a mistake? how the f**k is it a mistake? u smack a kid once, he sits there, u keep hitting him, some1 else takes a picture on their phone, the kids face is pissing with blood where his glasses have smashed in his face.

then another kid trys to make himself feel big by trying 2 hit him.

theyre c*nts, they deserve 2 know they are and 2 be dealt with properly not for people 2 apologise and say "they made a mistake"

so yes, see you, see c*nt.

when did i say it was racially motivated? i didnt f**knut.

so what? what do u think happens when we forgive idiots like this of their actions?

would u go up 2 the poor lads face whos probably distraught at home now wondering wether hes going 2 have 2 move schools or go back 2 that one and say, "hey dont get carried away, we all make mistakes!"

and how have i shown myself 2 be stupid?

im not the one defining a.ssault/gbh as a f**king mistake u gobs**te.

you continue to perpetuate your ignorance by saying that these KIDS did anything more than just beat up another student (who was older than them I must say). what would you suggest (in all your wisdom) be done to a 14 and 15 year old who beat up another kid on the bus? they are kids! suspend them and move on. it's people like you who add fuel to the flame. do you work for rush limbaugh?
 8 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
settle down white people...its just a drop in a bucket compared to what black have been through
 09-17-2009, 01:18 PM         #50
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What does age have to dow ith it???
 09-17-2009, 01:20 PM         #51
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot if the white kid won the f!ght he would be a 17 year old kid beating up on a 15 year old, just would not look right, the fact he got beat down this bad is pretty f**king bad considering the kid was 2 years younger
 8 years ago '08        #52
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
f**k is wrong w/ that white kid?

not even defending himself? pus*y a.ss kid, i dont give a f**k how many ppl r there, that kid was jus sittin there eating punches to the face, not even guarding his grill...typa s**t is that? grow a pair f**got
 8 years ago '06        #53
elmonto 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
settle down white people...its just a drop in a bucket compared to what black have been through
u got that right!!!!
 09-17-2009, 01:25 PM         #54
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what... that drop in a bucket compared to what blacks have gone through comment is complete bulls**t. Did our ancestors suffer? Of course, have you suffered? Were you forced to cut cotton and be faced with the threat of death everyday? Were those 2 black boys who beat on the kid enslaved at one point in their lives? No they f**king weren't... Stop using that bulls**t a.ss reasoning... makes u look dumb
 8 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 AlexG1989 said:
You know what... that drop in a bucket compared to what blacks have gone through comment is complete bulls**t. Did our ancestors suffer? Of course, have you suffered? Were you forced to cut cotton and be faced with the threat of death everyday? Were those 2 black boys who beat on the kid enslaved at one point in their lives? No they f**king weren't... Stop using that bulls**t a.ss reasoning... makes u look dumb
i wasnt talking about slavery you moist back f**got

i was talking about black people getting jumped or harrased by white people period you weak c*nt wall bastard...and what the f**k you mean "our"

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-17-2009 at 01:29 PM..
 09-17-2009, 01:32 PM         #56
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
my man have some pride in your heritage, no blacks today are not subjected to out racism of say 50 years ago, but the fact that we have the highest drop out rate, prison majority, poverty levels in America and some cases the world is no f**king coincidence......Ill leave that at that

And my man you really do need to know about your past that s**t is sooooooooooooooo much deeper then slavery homey and thats real talk......
 8 years ago '09        #57
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
That s**t was f**ked up no matter what races the people were
 09-17-2009, 01:44 PM         #58
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
This countrie's right winged media wants to insight some sort of skewed aspect of black on white violence in America.......insinuating that thier majority power run is at risk because now we have young black youth beating up young white youths because of "racial hate", what has not been publicly noted is the officer a.ssumed that it was a racially motiviated f!ght, but later recanted his statement after no such evidence was found. C'mon people this is bulls**t, these crakkas(and you know who I mean by that word) dont believe in black success, it bothers the f**k out of them that A black man is now thier leader. Which is why more and more your starting to hear about about race in our media, and its funny cause now its the white people talking about it, when we had white presidents and no such thing as Obama they pretended like race didnt matter, they tended to side with the notion that racism was non existent, and blacks in America should "get over it" now look at these a.ssholish morons, using race to fuel thier own hatred for black people.........and even taking it one step further and labeling us as the racist ones............all I can say that f!ght was school f!ght, and they were kids, what provoked the f!ght truly? No one knows, who insighted the f!ght initially? No one knows, what we do know is the white kid got his a.ss beat, BIG f**kING DEAL, if that was a kid of any other race NO ONE WOULD GIVE A f**k, so stop with this we care about this bulls**t, cause your doing nothing but perpetuating what these scared crakkas want you to think which is "WHite America is under attack) when in all reality ALL OF AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK, we just all dont know it yet
ur such a f**king idiot, its this idea that a f**king kid represents something 2 be attacked that causes such problems,

its like telling whites theyre under threat from blacks, they attack blacks, ur saying theyre under threat from whites they attack whites.

go back 2 ur f**king hole u s**thouse.
 09-17-2009, 01:44 PM         #59
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and no1s scared of u lad.
 8 years ago '06        #60
elmonto 
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
we still go thru bulls**t. they just do a better job of hiding it.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy