Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,456 | Props total: 2648 2648
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
thats funny they say that cause blacks are forever a.ssaulting they own kind, i see it everyday. just las december i saw five blacks stomp da s**t outta another black kid sendin dat n*gga to da hospital, so
And the other day a white boy stabbed another white boy on my college campus at a party
 09-17-2009, 12:13 PM         #22
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Man i hate when they say its racial... Its never just one thing, you dont know who the white dudes peer group is or it could have been that the white boy is just an a**hole f**k it though its just another high school f!ght. If they wrote a news story for every black vs white f!ght in a school we would have a daily news paper just for it bigger then the washington post
try watching the video or reading the article instead of talking out of your pus*y lips. This wasn't a f!ght, it was a beating plain and simple. You know damn well though that had the roles reversed you wouldn't be singing this we don't know what really happened tune....
 8 years ago '05        #23
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
this was a racist attack it happens everyday at schools black kids beating up the white kids.
 8 years ago '04        #24
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
You got some ignorant morons on boxden wow, you seriously don't think this wasn't race related? Wow just wow
 8 years ago '04        #25
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Race and age aside, the fact still remains that two violent people attacked someone for no good reason. No this is not HUGE news on any level. But it still pisses me off how ignorant everyone behaved on that bus. And if these two kids are this ridiculous at 15, imagine the life choices they will continue to make. I imagine they will only grow more violent and ignorant with age.
 8 years ago '09        #26
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 AlexG1989 said:
try watching the video or reading the article instead of talking out of your pus*y lips. This wasn't a f!ght, it was a beating plain and simple. You know damn well though that had the roles reversed you wouldn't be singing this we don't know what really happened tune....
I have honestly never seen the roles reversed honestly. I even typed it in to google lol
 09-17-2009, 12:23 PM         #27
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^was google invented in the 50s?
 09-17-2009, 12:25 PM         #28
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white on black beating... you know what I meant...
 8 years ago '05        #29
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
that was bulls**t......f**k those 2 kids i hope they take a massive beating someday
 8 years ago '09        #30
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
alexg you are a true f**king ****. Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are indeed some dumb n*ggas but their intentions are good, they are trying to help a race that has been held down fro hundreds of years and a white person does have a something like them its called the GOVERNMENT
 09-17-2009, 12:31 PM         #31
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's f**ked up, but the police chief later stated it wasn't racially motivated.
 8 years ago '05        #32
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
...and shut the f**k up f*glexg....there's white on black beatings, there's black on black, black on white, white on white, etc. The fact that you gotta make sure everybody knows this was a racial attack is lame, anybody with a conscience or even COMMON SENSE should know what kind of incident this was.
 8 years ago '06        #33
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
Because it was a predominantly black bus but i seen this plenty of times black on black, black on white... But im not going to change what i said, in school i have seen the most craziest s**t but no one is just going to attack a white boy for sitting next to him... What i think happen was he said something in the past or tried to get bold when he sat down and then it happened...
 8 years ago '08        #34
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,104 | Props total: 12364 12364
 jataylorlfc said:
^^ur a c*nt, lets "throw them under the bus" regardless of wether it was racially motivated or not.

theyre bullies, cowards, weak little s**ts, a bigger lad comes over and pushes one of them off why didnt they hit him?

stop apologising for these c*nts, if that kid went into school the next day and stabbed those kids would u still be saying leavem alone?
1) your mothers the c*nt homeboy
2) the kid that got beat up, was not hurt that bad
3) when did i apologize for them? i said they were wrong regardless of their reasoning.
4) stabbing someone and beating them up are two totally different things. they weren't trying to k!ll the white boy. they just beat him up. and yes, they were very wrong for that. but for you to sit up here and say that it was "black pantherish" (racially motivated) is comical at best.

do everyone a favor and just let us think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
 8 years ago '06        #35
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
1) your mothers the c*nt homeboy
2) the kid that got beat up, was not hurt that bad
3) when did i apologize for them? i said they were wrong regardless of their reasoning.
4) stabbing someone and beating them up are two totally different things. they weren't trying to k!ll the white boy. they just beat him up. and yes, they were very wrong for that. but for you to sit up here and say that it was "black pantherish" (racially motivated) is comical at best.

do everyone a favor and just let us think you're stupid instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.
Thank you... i was bashed cause i said i dont believe it was mainly a racial incident and the police chief already said it was not a racial
 8 years ago '06        #36
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
 $Jer$eyBalla$ said:
thats funny they say that cause blacks are forever a.ssaulting they own kind, i see it everyday. just las december i saw five blacks stomp da s**t outta another black kid sendin dat n*gga to da hospital, so

There is a valid point in my man sayin this ^^^, cuz i havent heard s**t about the story he's talkin about, but because the black dudes beat up a white guy its national news. and it would have been national news if it was 2 white dudes jumpin a black dude. the media will take anything that looks like racism and run with it. i think that all races alike will be quick jump to defend their own, generally speakin of course.

but f**k the media, and racial negativity its still f**ked up what they did...
 09-17-2009, 12:49 PM         #37
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuzzinb said:
whenever yall get done wit it the kid was 17, the kids beatin him up 14 and 15 i dont know bout yall but damn near 18 means u should at least be able 2 defend urself from some 15 year olds...i could c if he got jumped but damn if u dont wanna get hit move...and where the bus driver at? the kids posed to police themselves?
You're ignorant. Look at that video. That kid was a little bookworm nerd, he didn't have a chance man. That was some f**ked up s**t, racial or not. I just know that of the tables were turned, people sharpton and jackson would be s**tting bricks.
 09-17-2009, 12:50 PM         #38
CALBEAR707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 z2daay said:
There is a valid point in my man sayin this ^^^, cuz i havent heard s**t about the story he's talkin about, but because the black dudes beat up a white guy its national news. and it would have been national news if it was 2 white dudes jumpin a black dude. the media will take anything that looks like racism and run with it. i think that all races alike will be quick jump to defend their own, generally speakin of course.

but f**k the media, and racial negativity its still f**ked up what they did...
well said
 09-17-2009, 12:54 PM         #39
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether it was racially motivated or not, that doesn't negate anything I've said so far.... My main point has always been whether evidence is shown or not, if the roles were reversed, a racial reason is always a.ssumed by people here....
 8 years ago '07        #40
vikvon 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 376 376
it doesn't appear to be racial, looks like some idot thug wannabies picking on a nerd kid

media stays trying to fool us with this racism s**t, do hate crimes occur? Yes, but not every white on black or black on white a.ssault is an issue of race. Does it ever occur to people that a**holes exist in every race and the bully mentality exists as well.

Also hate crimes aim at causing severe injury or death, the video didn't show either. Still f**k those kids that beat on that dude.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy