Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 03:04 AM         #241
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^
 09-19-2009, 09:16 AM         #242
Heartless Dream  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol any wayyyyy it doesnt have to be race related

no one knows if he smelled like he havent taken a shower in 3 months/has lice/ s**t stains
 09-19-2009, 09:26 AM         #243
streeta&r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If a white dude did it to a Black kid..WE'D HAVE AL f*cking SHARPTON DOING A DAMN NATIONAL PRESS RELEASE ON THE NEWS, NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, WHEATIES CERAL BOXES, etc. WITH RALLIES IN THE STREET CALLING FOR AN END TO RACISM AGAINST BLACKS, ETC.

Give me a f*cking BREAK!

Ever heard of REVERSE RACISM? That's what you see in the video!

That Black kid saw the white kid as an easy TARGET because he was WHITE. He knew chances were the white kid wouldn't f!ght back and he was RIGHT. To show off to his friends, he got "gangsta" on a helpless white kid who was minding his own business and just wanted a seat on the bus.

Last edited by streeta&r; 09-19-2009 at 09:27 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #244
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Bullseye said:
You're either ignorant as f*ck or just in denial.

I seen the same sh*t happen to an asian kid when I was in 6th grade. That kid ended up in the hospital. Kids aren't stupid. I already seen kids segregating in 2nd grade and clicking with their own race, so don't act like kids in jr. high don't know how to hate on others based on race.

It starts with the parents. I blame them FIRST. Raise your kids, discipline them, and teach them right from wrong. If you don't control your own kids, nobody will... then sh*t like this happens.
how u gonna call somebody ignorant when ur the king of ignorant. nine times out of ten kids segregating in the second grade is because they live in areas which our majority black or white and thats what they are used to seeing and being around. not because they have a condition and automatically go into f**k the whites or f**k the blacks mode. if u place a group of kids together in a room they will play together because they dont know the f**kin difference unless thats what they are used to seeing and being around.
 09-19-2009, 01:01 PM         #245
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 streeta&r said:
If a white dude did it to a Black kid..WE'D HAVE AL f*cking SHARPTON DOING A DAMN NATIONAL PRESS RELEASE ON THE NEWS, NEWSPAPERS, MAGAZINES, WHEATIES CERAL BOXES, etc. WITH RALLIES IN THE STREET CALLING FOR AN END TO RACISM AGAINST BLACKS, ETC.

Give me a f*cking BREAK!

That Black kid saw the white kid as an easy TARGET because he was WHITE. He knew chances were the white kid wouldn't f!ght back and he was RIGHT. To show off to his friends, he got "gangsta" on a helpless white kid who was minding his own business and just wanted a seat on the bus.
sorry sir if a white kid did it IT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE THE NEWS....stop being a dumbass ,they want you to think its race related, why........because then they have more crakkas(for those that dont know these are the actual racist white americans in this country not whites in general) wanting to wage war on this countires social belief or so called social belief , it makes the dummies who believe it..........like yourself ...........want to hate blacks, hate obama, and get up and "take thier country back .

And how the f**k do you know what the black kid was thinking in the video, you a**holes keep missing the point, no one agrees with this f!ght for any reason.......but you HAVE NO EVIDENCE IT WAS RACE RELATED
 8 years ago '05        #246
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 streeta&r said:

Give me a f*cking BREAK!

dude told him not to sit with him and he did so negative results came about. wether they were black or white they were wrong, but this s**t is def not race related. get lost with this race s**t. now yall see htf we feel when we holler race and people argue that it isn't about race.
 8 years ago '04        #247
SSJ3Goku 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,588 | Props total: 1885 1885
Oh how I hate bulls**t like this. You can't take a kid one on one so you sucker punch him and then jump him. I say f**kin expel they bad a.sses. I bet that makes them feel like a man to jump a defenseless kid, who was just trying to find a seat. Oh by the way what the f**k was the bus driver doing, I don't care if you on the highway or not pull over to the side of the road. I feel for that kid and his family because no one should have to go through that at all and f**k all those other kids for not helping him, I hope someone beats the s**t out of each and everyone of them.
 09-19-2009, 03:15 PM         #248
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ yeah but alot of times the guidelines arnet clear on what drivers can and cant do.

what if hed got out of his chair and lamped the kids in the mouth a few times, be a far bigger story than this
 09-19-2009, 03:36 PM         #249
IronManStarks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn how u not gonna f!ght back after dude hits u like that? stand up for yourself damn...
 09-20-2009, 02:11 PM         #250
aaron hunter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Atlanta said:
slavery + holocaust = WIN!:applause:
You just gonna try to make fool of me Plus only a few of my ancestors was slaves or experience the holocaust one of my ancestors was a slave master and married a slave.
So f**k you b**ch
 09-20-2009, 02:46 PM         #251
King Juels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It only makes the news and is unacceptable behavior when a white kids gets f**ked up. He probably was running his smart a** mouth. Most of yall Black and Latino members know how it is with that one white kid at school that always has some slick sh*t to say, thinking he's superior until he get's f**ked up, then he wants to call the authorities and play victim. And you politically correct muthaf*ckas on here make me sick! For everybody on the bus to be cheering, you know he had to have that a.ss-whupping coming to him. You know deep in your soul that video illuminated the Spirit of your Ancestors living in you. Now continue on with your political correctness, fake a** internet frontin' muthaf*ckas! Time to go watch the Blaxploitation film "Mandingo"...
 09-20-2009, 02:56 PM         #252
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smfh...this type of stuff pisses me off...s**t was totally uncalled for
 8 years ago '07        #253
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
u people are pus*y

f!ghts happen everyday where im at

what ya life like ?
 8 years ago '07        #254
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 datVAkid said:
Man i hate when they say its racial... Its never just one thing, you dont know who the white dudes peer group is or it could have been that the white boy is just an a**hole f**k it though its just another high school f!ght. If they wrote a news story for every black vs white f!ght in a school we would have a daily news paper just for it bigger then the washington post
exactly why the f**k is this a story ?

I love how the media picks f!ghts from youtube n s**t ablasts them up liek kids havent been f!ghting since the beginning of time

its funny how these dumbass f!ghts get national media coverage

but s**t like stabbings dont u know how n*ggas get sliced in my school ?
and all we get is a little blurt in the paper
 09-20-2009, 07:31 PM         #255
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Juels said:
It only makes the news and is unacceptable behavior when a white kids gets f**ked up. He probably was running his smart a** mouth. Most of yall Black and Latino members know how it is with that one white kid at school that always has some slick sh*t to say, thinking he's superior until he get's f**ked up, then he wants to call the authorities and play victim. And you politically correct muthaf*ckas on here make me sick! For everybody on the bus to be cheering, you know he had to have that a.ss-whupping coming to him. You know deep in your soul that video illuminated the Spirit of your Ancestors living in you. Now continue on with your political correctness, fake a** internet frontin' muthaf*ckas! Time to go watch the Blaxploitation film "Mandingo"...
uh not really... i've seen my n*ggas and other hoodrats start s**t first.
 8 years ago '06        #256
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,722 | Props total: 8906 8906
we got to do better.......there is no reason for that shyt black or whyte
 8 years ago '09        #257
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Damn this thread done blown up
 09-20-2009, 10:09 PM         #258
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
uh not really... i've seen my n*ggas and other hoodrats start s**t first.
You know King Juels racist a.ss would never admit that ignorance and wickedness comes from all races, he's just too racist to believe that anybody but "the whiteman" can do bad s**t.
 09-21-2009, 01:33 AM         #259
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it wasnt about race. it was about lames vs popular kids...

in high school, i was on the track, football and basketball team, but i didnt let the lames get picked on like that. that was some coward s**t by the popular kids...

I would tell that white boy to keep an ice pick for days like this
 8 years ago '05        #260
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 IronManStarks said:
damn how u not gonna f!ght back after dude hits u like that? stand up for yourself damn...
kid would need the urkle machine to transform into bruce lee to stand a chance... cuz it clearly shows hes not a f!ghter

was a f**ked up situation but some mofos taking this s**t too personal
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago