Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #221
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 jataylorlfc said:
age 12?
 jataylorlfc said:
god u must be a self hating depressed little freak.
 jataylorlfc said:
meh, it is proof hes a racist, but f**k him, no1s racist because of who they hate, they just hate themselves.
 jataylorlfc said:
^^yeah but at least theyre not c*nts
 jataylorlfc said:

(to any1 else i think peewee peters just after attention)
 jataylorlfc said:

and come in where shall i shut the door on my way out? or just leave it metaphorically ajar because peewee pete cant reach the handle.
 jataylorlfc said:

(to any1 else i think peewee peters just after attention)
the f**king irony :lachen001:

you have been trying to get me to notice you this whole f**king thread and i want attention ???...hahahahaha

i think you forgot your place in our little boxden wars my dude...i bait you into battle you dont bait me
 8 years ago '08        #222
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 persuazion said:
Nah they just need to be suspended for 3 days,have their xbox taken away and write an essay on why its not ok to savagely choke and beat somebody for no reason and especially somebody that is not even trying to f!ght back.......yeah that will really teach they a.ss a lesson!!
no, they should be locked up for getting in a f!ght, so they can get out and the next time they make a mistake, it will be with a pistol in their hand. you and that damn british dude are homos.
 8 years ago '04        #223
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 tdnupe3 said:
no, they should be locked up for getting in a f!ght, so they can get out and the next time they make a mistake, it will be with a pistol in their hand. you and that damn british dude are homos.
Why do people keep calling this a f!ght??? Doesnt a f!ght take 2 people to make it happen?? Now Im a homo for thinking these kids should be punished?? I dident say send them to deathrow did I? But I think they need more then your suggested suspension.....that would be like a little vacation,wheres the lesson learned in that?? If this was your son I think you would be thinking a little bit differently....
 8 years ago '04        #224
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Peterparker said:
u must be from the burbs???

jail rarley teaches anybody a lesson..mothaf**kas get out n get worst..kids went in jail for beating somebody...they'll come out wanting to murder somebody tha next time
they do have mandatory youth programs and juvenile detention centers you know?? Yall acting like Im saying "sent them to san quinton".......they have boot camps for bad a.ss kids like this....Im not from the burbs...but If I was from the projects would I be more sympathetic for the attackers?...I guess thinking that this is more then the" oh well...kids will be kids" f!ght is wrong huh?

Last edited by persuazion; 09-18-2009 at 05:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #225
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
damn some of yall cats on here are going to be s**tty a.ss parents......if you dont know the difference in this and a everyday schoolyard f!ght you are complete idiots....
 8 years ago '07        #226
space
space
 persuazion said:
damn some of yall cats on here are going to be s**tty a.ss parents......if you dont know the difference in this and a everyday schoolyard f!ght you are complete idiots....
word..what the f**k is wrong with these dudes on here

black kid putting hands on a black kid or even a mexican or spanish kid = schoolyard f!ght

black kid beating the s**t out of a white = hate crime
 8 years ago '05        #227
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,086 | Props total: 6985 6985
damn heard about this, just now watched it

let me find out some n*gga tried that s**t on me...son was just lettin dude wail on him...it could of been the biggest n*gga in school and I would of got mine in...he a b**ch for that, but s**t was still f**ked up...it only happens to white people though

back when I was in HS, we had a couple incidents like this on the bus...n*ggaz used to make em sit on the floor in the aisle and use a whole seat to themself..I ain't a a**hole so I wasn't like that, but always had my gal sittin with me or one of my homeboys. and then I got a car bwahaha

Last edited by Junior G; 09-18-2009 at 06:34 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #228
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
this has been a big issue here in st. louis they talk about it every night on the news
 8 years ago '05        #229
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,906 | Props total: 3496 3496
O wow 2 yung a.ss niccas beatin a white guyy... i see that s**t every day but the whites jumpin the niccas..ther e a high school down here that stay f!ghtin on the race card...mostly all black vschool n a mosltly all white schhol near each other they stay f!ghtin..juss couple months ago it got so bad al sharpton was up in hali actin up bout racial f!ghtds here
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-18-2009, 08:21 PM         #230
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
the f**king irony :lachen001:

you have been trying to get me to notice you this whole f**king thread and i want attention ???...hahahahaha

i think you forgot your place in our little boxden wars my dude...i bait you into battle you dont bait me
yeah but surely that proves my point , ur after attention?

and yes, you are definitely bait.

go back 2 ur can small fry.
 09-18-2009, 09:50 PM         #231
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
There are no big shot white guys that come in when something wrong is done to a white person........prolly cuz that guy would be labeled a Nazi or a KKK Leader.....that s**t makes me sick though they looked like they where trying to k!ll that kid.....the kid should have went all out biting and hitting them with books and s**t,I know he was like only 1 out of 3 white kids on that bus but you cant let somebody do that s**t to you....
They prolly would have stabbed his a.ss for f**king them like that...
 09-18-2009, 10:13 PM         #232
streeta&r  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.

You're a f*cking racist black motherf*cker!!!! You f*cking MONKEY! Stop trying to DOWN PLAY the situation. You just looking out for your OWN PEOPLE because he's black. That white kid ain't do nothing to that n*gga for him to beat on him like an animal.

That ghetto a.ss black kid saw the white kid as an easy target knowing he'd probably not f!ght back and he was right. Poor kids was minding his own business.
 09-18-2009, 10:21 PM         #233
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
That's exactly what u did a.ssume..not only that but since u wan't the roles reverse(seems like you and alot of white posters love that fairy tale term) you LIE..

this just lets me know most people are sheep and full of s**t...ppl just read the headlines and instead of doing there own research just believe the first thing that catches there eye

it never fails on boxden..race related threads get up to 13/14 pages..yet ppl fail to miss this link

yeah ppl look for the juicy bulls**t instead of the truth..they love the drama...the fact is this s**t wasn't about race..the picture actually shows a white kid on the bus..hell maybe 2 white kids..but I know for sure another white kid..he didnt get targeted at all

matter fact one of the BLACK kids helped the boy after he was beaten up..his mother also stated its other white kids on that bus that sit w/ black kids..

the police captain even stated that he said it "might be racially motivated" because he acted on emotions first instead of f**king LOGIC..n thats where alot of yall f**k up

you react on emotion..throw logic out the window..

the white parents stated it had to be race related..but thats there own subconscious racism speaking..anytime a black person "attacks" a white person it's race related..if white ppl attack black ppl,even murder them for there color..white ppl say "well black ppl do it too"...

and if that was my lil brotha whos n high school now n he would have gotten his a.ss beaten like that..it wouldn't be ok and I'd ask him why he didn't f!ght back..tell em next time you f!ght back plain n simple..if you lose you lose..atleast u fough back..but that wouldn't happen to my lil bro
You're missing my point.... whether this was race based or not (I never claimed it was, in fact I had my doubts when I first read the article) does not take away from the fact that if these roles were reversed, under the same exact circumstances, likely you, and many others in this thread would have quickly jumped to the conclusion that it was race related.
 09-18-2009, 10:58 PM         #234
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 streeta&r said:
You're a f*cking racist black motherf*cker!!!! You f*cking MONKEY!
You just called someone a racist in the same statement as calling them a monkey. f**k you.
 8 years ago '05        #235
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
thats f**k up, black f**ks..dude was just looking for a seat man, wtf.
 8 years ago '07        #236
space
space
WHAT IF A WHITE DUDE DID IT

:lachen001:
 8 years ago '06        #237
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
just came across this....definitely not reading through 16 pages of this s**t, so i don't know if it has been updated or found out exactly why they did that. but watching the video you can't say it was racially motivated...i did see a couple other white kids and they were up and watching just like everybody else...they weren't getting stomped out

more than likely this was just some lil punk a.ss nuggas playing tough with a kid who nobody is friends with or likes and s**t got out of hand...it happens in all the schools, all across the nation...white, black, or whatever kind of school.
 09-19-2009, 02:28 AM         #238
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after watching that vid I doubt it's race related

seems like they Joe Budden'd him for bein a geek...which isn't right either
 09-19-2009, 02:29 AM         #239
aaron hunter  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These n*ggas are setting a bad example for black people. Good thing I'm Half Black Half German

Light skin brothers are making a comeback in 2010 :dancingcool::dancingcool::applause:
 09-19-2009, 02:35 AM         #240
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aaron hunter said:
These n*ggas are setting a bad example for black people. Good thing I'm Half Black Half German

Light skin brothers are making a comeback in 2010 :dancingcool::dancingcool::applause:
slavery + holocaust = WIN!:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy