Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2009, 01:37 PM         #201
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t is f**ked up either way, If I was on that bus i would have told that kid to sit with me. When I was in Middle/High School my friends varied.

These kids today are so pus*y, just because you have to share a seat with someone doesn't mean anything, and it won't determine your future. I've seen people spaz out because they had to share dorm rooms with a homos3xual.

No homo, I would love to sit with a geek, s**t me and him could become friends, he can help me out with my homework so i can get into a university, but people don't think like that, they only care about what their friends think about them at the moment. They don't think about their future.
 09-18-2009, 01:46 PM         #202
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pistol.....
nice rebutal, but I aint check your past posts out till this thread, and the only reason I did that was I noticed in every post you make you go in only on whites and act like they are wrong in every situation involving race. You can play off your closet racism all you want with the last part of your post but, your dislike for white folks and out right inability to not be biased will shine through in every post you make involvin race. Don't get made I just gotta call a racist out when I see one.....regardless of color
 8 years ago '07        #203
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Debrage said:
Pistol.....
nice rebutal, but I aint check your past posts out till this thread, and the only reason I did that was I noticed in every post you make you go in only on whites and act like they are wrong in every situation involving race. You can play off your closet racism all you want with the last part of your post but, your dislike for white folks and out right inability to not be biased will shine through in every post you make involvin race. Don't get made I just gotta call a racist out when I see one.....regardless of color
ok
 8 years ago '04        #204
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 Get it Right said:
This s**t is f**ked up either way, If I was on that bus i would have told that kid to sit with me. When I was in Middle/High School my friends varied.

These kids today are so pus*y, just because you have to share a seat with someone doesn't mean anything, and it won't determine your future. I've seen people spaz out because they had to share dorm rooms with a homos3xual.

No homo, I would love to sit with a geek, s**t me and him could become friends, he can help me out with my homework so i can get into a university, but people don't think like that, they only care about what their friends think about them at the moment. They don't think about their future.
i agree with you 100%.....s**t is crazy nowadays! the last thing i thought about in middle school and high school was race. in college, it is totally different because the all white/black fraternities and sororities build up the racial tension.
 8 years ago '07        #205
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 SKEME said:
Alright just put your lil sister or brother in the place of that white kid how would you react if it was them getting beaten, would it be OK ?
i dont think nobody here is saying its ok
 8 years ago '04        #206
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 SKEME said:
Alright just put your lil sister or brother in the place of that white kid how would you react if it was them getting beaten, would it be OK ?
no one is debating that it wasn't wrong! what are you talking about? i think you came to the wrong thread.
 09-18-2009, 02:02 PM         #207
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
i dont think nobody here is saying its ok
some1 excused its "as a mistake"

(to any1 else i think peewee peters just after attention)
 8 years ago '04        #208
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:

well if someone did then that person should quote him/her....don't come in here with some random a.ss statement.
 09-18-2009, 02:11 PM         #209
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
well if someone did then that person should quote him/her....don't come in here with some random a.ss statement.
i already did a few pages back

whats random about it? i said some1 said it was a mistake......

and come in where shall i shut the door on my way out? or just leave it metaphorically ajar because peewee pete cant reach the handle.
 8 years ago '04        #210
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 jataylorlfc said:
i already did a few pages back

whats random about it? i said some1 said it was a mistake......

and come in where shall i shut the door on my way out? or just leave it metaphorically ajar because peewee pete cant reach the handle.
how was my comment relating to you? i was referring to SKEME. if you look at who i quoted at the top of the page, you would understand.

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-18-2009 at 02:26 PM..
 09-18-2009, 02:27 PM         #211
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
erm, u quoted me.

would i?

explain.
 8 years ago '09        #212
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
I still cant get over how he didnt try to f!ght back. I gives a f**k how nerdy,geeky,small etc, I am......if I go down, I'm goin down swinging.
 8 years ago '08        #213
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
More fuel to the upcoming Race War......
 8 years ago '08        #214
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,484 | Props total: 17047 17047
 SoSassy69 said:
I still cant get over how he didnt try to f!ght back. I gives a f**k how nerdy,geeky,small etc, I am......if I go down, I'm goin down swinging.
He was a Joe Buddens fan
 8 years ago '08        #215
Jimmy_TwoTimes 
space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
Look at him after the first few punches, he's in shock, he actually throws his hands up in the air. He's frightened and completely outnumbered (as in, there are students cheering the attacking student on), and in total shock. A f!ght implies two participants, but this dude was basically jumped.

/just sayin
 09-18-2009, 03:02 PM         #216
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yeah its sad more than anything, u see whos really weak by watching them side with the bullies applauding etc. taking pics on their fone, all the time thanking god its not them.

then the big lad gets up and stops it and no1 does a thing to him.

says it all about these c*nts.
 8 years ago '09        #217
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
 Jimmy_TwoTimes said:
Look at him after the first few punches, he's in shock, he actually throws his hands up in the air. He's frightened and completely outnumbered (as in, there are students cheering the attacking student on), and in total shock. A f!ght implies two participants, but this dude was basically jumped.

/just sayin
I understand all that,but still. I got jumped b4,and f**k yea the first punch shocked the f**k outta me,but please believe I got over the shock REAL QUICK. I aint gonna make it that easy for you b**ch Like I said, if I go down, I'm goin down swinging,kicking,something.

I mean, like I said in a previous post,kids like this prey on the weak. They probably knew he wasnt the type to f!ght back. I'm sure everybody knows of a nerd that finally fought back against bullies, and wasnt bothered again after that. Cuz if this was some big a.ss swole,linebacker football playing white boy, these kids wouldnt have done s**t.
 8 years ago '08        #218
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12266 12266
 jataylorlfc said:

i said it was a mistake b1tch. and i didn't excuse the a.ssailants. i merely said that they were young kids (14 and 15) that made the mistake of bullying (beating up) a weaker individual. shut the fucc up man. what would you like to happen to them? you want them to stay locked up until they are 18? that will only create a criminal. suspend their a.sses, make them take some sensitivity classes, make them do some community service, and keep it moving. are you sensitive about this subject because you got beat up a lot in high school by younger kids. take your tampon out.
 8 years ago '04        #219
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 tdnupe3 said:
i said it was a mistake b1tch. and i didn't excuse the a.ssailants. i merely said that they were young kids (14 and 15) that made the mistake of bullying (beating up) a weaker individual. shut the fucc up man. what would you like to happen to them? you want them to stay locked up until they are 18? that will only create a criminal. suspend their a.sses, make them take some sensitivity classes, make them do some community service, and keep it moving. are you sensitive about this subject because you got beat up a lot in high school by younger kids. take your tampon out.
Nah they just need to be suspended for 3 days,have their xbox taken away and write an essay on why its not ok to savagely choke and beat somebody for no reason and especially somebody that is not even trying to f!ght back.......yeah that will really teach they a.ss a lesson!!
 09-18-2009, 03:42 PM         #220
Stringz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wat goes around comes around they'll soon get the same

Last edited by Stringz; 09-18-2009 at 03:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy