most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
90 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
where is rev al and jesse jackson?? o wait this is black on white crime. they dont make appearances for these. Dam white folks!
 09-18-2009, 12:04 PM         #182
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
being black is my favorite thing about me. i welcome hate, it adds fuel to my fire, and is one of the biggest reasons why your mother wants me all up in her.

I could have been your father a few years back but the other n1gga had more bananas than me.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think we give a f**k that people hate us? we been hated for 400 years and now one of us is the president of the United States of America.

HATE THAT B1TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg really? i think u need 2 have a look at whats good about you as a person, rather than a tiny part of ur genetics.

its really irrelevant in actual terms anyway, plenty of people could be viewed as biologicaly caucasoid and black skinned, just as plenty could be biologically congoid and white skinned.

ur ancestors couldve been slave traders as well as slaves, just as mine could be.

and obama is black and white, he is bi-racial, yes its historic and one hell of a role model 4 young kids, but his race shouldnt be where the emphasis is,

or rather the fact that the youth, and the majority of americans didnt really care as long as he wasnt an old (and yes, being non white, or rather not pale helped) conservative.

societies still far more s3xist than racist anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #183
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
o and i would beat the leavin s**t out of everyone on that bus. f**kin herbs. those who run in numbers and only do their dirty work in numbers are referred to as pussies. find that man alone, he your best friend.
 09-18-2009, 12:18 PM         #184
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Alot of b**ches up in this thread..Alexg is one..I put money on it outside of this net abunch of yall are pussies and would get that azz handed to em outside this net..I don't condone f!ghting unless ur defending urself..but where i'm from "if you don't f!ght back what kind of b**ch are you???

Nobody f**king jumped this 17 yr old kid...

You could hear the crowd on the bus...no f**king racial slurs were thrown..

None of us were on the bus so how do we f**king know what all went on..were a.ssuming because you see a 15 yr old black kid beating tha s**t outta of a white dude..u a.ssume it's race related due to tha fact he's tha only white boy..f**k outta here..

thats like me saying"every white person who has something negative to say about Obama is a racist"...but I would expect that from some b**ches on this forum...

I saw f!ghts every f**king day when I went to school..on the back of tha bus..what tha f**k is the problem?? Some ppl get there a.ss whooped...f!ght back s**t..I don't even remember the police investigating s**t when black ppl were f!ghting each other when I was in high school

do you all scream bloody murder and cry n b**ch when u watch ufc fighs n see mothaf**kas beatin tha dog s**t outta somebody??

not to mention a 200 pound white man in Georgia beat tha s**t outta of a black woman infront of her small daughter..alexg **** azz aint made a thread about that..n he was screaming out racial slurs while he was beating tha s**t outta this woman for no reason
Are you illiterate ****? A Georgia man beat a black woman while yelling racial slurs? Well, maybe you could've posted it because I never heard of the story.... I don't see how UFC has anything to do with this... Them dudes agree to f!ght eachother.... This school bus "f!ght" wasn't a f!ght though, it was simply a beating.

You claimed we're all a.ssuming it was racist simply because a white boy was the victim? Do you realize how many pages, and f**k whitey comments this thread would've gotten had the roles been reversed, race related or not...???? I've seen it happen plenty
 09-18-2009, 12:19 PM         #185
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
:bigok:

i could dig it

your a racist huh?
 8 years ago '07        #186
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Debrage said:
your a racist huh?
huh...no what makes you think that ?
 8 years ago '05        #187
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
 tdnupe3 said:
being black is my favorite thing about me. i welcome hate, it adds fuel to my fire, and is one of the biggest reasons why your mother wants me all up in her.

I could have been your father a few years back but the other n1gga had more bananas than me.

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you think we give a f**k that people hate us? we been hated for 400 years and now one of us is the president of the United States of America.

HATE THAT B1TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol....its a shame u got a pic of someone on your profile when you dont understand what he stood for. Obama and you have nothing in common dont use his accomplishment for any argument plus hes half white. hes the president he found a way to use everything he can for a positive an you jus another person who doesnt understand how the majority of the world works. make your money, leave the black/white bs aside it doesnt matter what color you are what matters is how u can live to the fullest. plus if it was white kids beating black dude every1 would be claimin racism so stop the bs.
 09-18-2009, 12:41 PM         #188
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
huh...no what makes you think that ?

really, you constantly on some white people = bad s**t. I mean every time I see you in a race type thread you constantly doin it, like there's no way black folks can ever be racist. I even seen you made a thread when that kanye/swift s**t went down bout how that "revealed white folks true colors" or some s**t, like every white person is racist.

In this thread you said some s**t like white folks love to say "what if it was the other way around would it be racist" and you play like that aint a valid argument or question. I think you really think white folks are the only ones who are racist in this world, which is to say a racist thought in it's self. So black folks are above racist attacks or bein racist huh Pistol?
Damn you ignorant.

I know you never said it but you posts are leanin that way

Last edited by Debrage; 09-18-2009 at 12:45 PM..
 09-18-2009, 12:46 PM         #189
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^yeah i dont get how kanye west interrupting a girl winning over another girl, the first being white, the second black, = white americans being racist.

meh, it is proof hes a racist, but f**k him, no1s racist because of who they hate, they just hate themselves.
 09-18-2009, 12:56 PM         #190
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLife32 said:
plus if it was white kids beating black dude every1 would be claimin racism so stop the bs.
Not if you had a crowd of blacks watching, people are failing to see that no-one wanted this kid to sit with them (not that this is a good thing).

This s**t wouldn't be on the news if that kid was spanish, word to mother.
 8 years ago '07        #191
space
space
 Debrage said:
really, you constantly on some white people = bad s**t. I mean every time I see you in a race type thread you constantly doin it, like there's no way black folks can ever be racist. I even seen you made a thread when that kanye/swift s**t went down bout how that "revealed white folks true colors" or some s**t, like every white person is racist.

In this thread you said some s**t like white folks love to say "what if it was the other way around would it be racist" and you play like that aint a valid argument or question. I think you really think white folks are the only ones who are racist in this world, which is to say a racist thought in it's self. So black folks are above racist attacks or bein racist huh Pistol?
Damn you ignorant.

I know you never said it but you posts are leanin that way
look here my dude...im not constantly on dogging white people..i just call them on their bulls**t..and i never said black people cant be racist..if you could quote me saying that s**t i will eat my keyboard and post it on youtube..and you never seen me make a thread about the kanye west and swift s**t at all..i made a comment in it yes..and its a comment that i stick by and its a comment where white people prove me right on over and over again..check this out read all of those pictures on the twitter account and tell me what i said about white people in that kanye thread wasnt true

i dont believe every white person is racist thats foolish..i believe some are but to say all is foolish..and white people have been playing the "if it was a white guy blah blah" card this whole thread i just called em on it...you are shoving words down my throat that i never said and your making your opinion about me based on your own made up thoughts and then you call me ignorant

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-18-2009 at 01:01 PM..
 09-18-2009, 01:02 PM         #192
Industry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Umm...yes because I went to school in the adjacent city of East Saint Louis, IL and it was 99% black and blacks got beat up everyday on the bus? I'm missing your point here...hell I even got into a couple of bus f!ghts and was taken to jail because I was the new kid on the bus and in the police station the dude and started it was like "A dude, you cool main, I didn't know you was go f!ght back" LMAO... THAT IS ALL THIS IS!
 KSoraci7 said:
To all the people who are convinced this isn't race related....In all honesty if it was a black kid sitting down would this have happened? Don't play dumb
 8 years ago '07        #193
space
space
 Get it Right said:
Not if you had a crowd of blacks watching, people are failing to see that no-one wanted this kid to sit with them (not that this is a good thing).

This s**t wouldn't be on the news if that kid was spanish, word to mother.
nope...white people are sensitive
 09-18-2009, 01:07 PM         #194
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yeah but at least theyre not c*nts
 09-18-2009, 01:09 PM         #195
Industry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
where is rev al and jesse jackson?? o wait this is black on white crime. they dont make appearances for these. Dam white folks!
I'm getting so tired of comments like this...do you guys just recycle what you hear on TV? Why would you make THIS comment about two men who GREW UP IN A TIME WHERE BLACKS COULDN'T VOTE AND WERE LYNCHED if they even THOUGHT about having the basics of rights that a human could have?

That doesn't make any sense to make that comparison with THESE two particular individuals.....that makes about as much sense as me saying "Where is Rush Limbaugh and Lou Dobbs" when another black person gets dragged by a pick up truck, or gets kidnapped in Virginia for a white family and tortured for a weak, and when another black church gets burned (remember all of these things?)... so for now on, I'm gonna say "Where is Rush Limbaugh!" because me saying that makes just as much sense you and others always saying "Where is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton!" in those cases...c'mon man, you got more sense than that...
 8 years ago '04        #196
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
this is f**king stupid! people need to grow up! things like this should never happen period and people need to stop jumping to conclusions because 2 black kids beat up a white kid. so, every time theres a f!ght between different races, it's going to be racial now? am i the only one that sees another white kid sitting down on the bus? there is a difference between this incident and the jena 6 incident!
 8 years ago '04        #197
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
seriously, fox over exaggerates! how can they say no one wanted the kid to sit with them? school has been in session how long now? the video starts from when he gets punch, so we don't know no one wanted him to sit with them. this is still unacceptable.
 09-18-2009, 01:24 PM         #198
Debrage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
look here my dude...im not constantly on dogging white people..i just call them on their bulls**t..and i never said black people cant be racist..if you could quote me saying that s**t i will eat my keyboard and post it on youtube..and you never seen me make a thread about the kanye west and swift s**t at all..i made a comment in it yes..and its a comment that i stick by and its a comment where white people prove me right on over and over again..check this out read all of those pictures on the twitter account and tell me what i said about white people in that kanye thread wasnt true

i dont believe every white person is racist thats foolish..i believe some are but to say all is foolish..and white people have been playing the "if it was a white guy blah blah" card this whole thread i just called em on it...you are shoving words down my throat that i never said and your making your opinion about me based on your own made up thoughts and then you call me ignorant
Ayo that's because every black folks and every other race are quick to make a big fuss over somethin when it goes down so why can't white folks? Maybe the "what if" card was pulled alot in the thread but that's because you got people in this thread actin like their race wouldn't make a big deal about it, and you know they would.

Plus I seen a post you did sayin that racism is in white folks 9 outta 10 times, come on really? and lets not forget this great line

"lol you see that last s**t this dude said...now did i once ever say that black people never say racist s**t ???...did i ever say that ??...no..but this atrocity from the caucasus mountains"

So your on that NOI/5%er s**t huh? White man comes from the caves and is the devil huh?

You might never said black folks can't be racist but you actin like they above it in most your post then action like they would never get all rawled up if there was a precieved racial attack like this one equates to "you might as well have said it".
 8 years ago '04        #199
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
 AlexG1989 said:
Are you illiterate ****? A Georgia man beat a black woman while yelling racial slurs? Well, maybe you could've posted it because I never heard of the story.... I don't see how UFC has anything to do with this... Them dudes agree to f!ght eachother.... This school bus "f!ght" wasn't a f!ght though, it was simply a beating.

You claimed we're all a.ssuming it was racist simply because a white boy was the victim? Do you realize how many pages, and f**k whitey comments this thread would've gotten had the roles been reversed, race related or not...???? I've seen it happen plenty
the role has been reversed plenty of times...wtf are you talking about? lets rewind to new years day, when the BART subway cop shot and k!lled a black man, then hand cuffs him? I read the FOX story and no one in the story is race considered.....isn't that a b**ch! but the second 2 black kids beat up a white kid its racial? please explain? i know there are white racists and there are black racists, but this being labelled as racist is such BS!

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-18-2009 at 01:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #200
space
space
 Debrage said:
Ayo that's because every black folks and every other race are quick to make a big fuss over somethin when it goes down so why can't white folks? Maybe the "what if" card was pulled alot in the thread but that's because you got people in this thread actin like their race wouldn't make a big deal about it, and you know they would.

Plus I seen a post you did sayin that racism is in white folks 9 outta 10 times, come on really? and lets not forget this great line

"lol you see that last s**t this dude said...now did i once ever say that black people never say racist s**t ???...did i ever say that ??...no..but this atrocity from the caucasus mountains"

So your on that NOI/5%er s**t huh? White man comes from the caves and is the devil huh?

You might never said black folks can't be racist but you actin like they above it in most your post then action like they would never get all rawled up if there was a precieved racial attack like this one equates to "you might as well have said it".
lol wowww...i didnt know i was being watched so closely...you seem to know every comment i ever made about white people

f**k it im racist i hate white people..i hate the way they look and smell..im the head of the black panther chapter in my region...there you go..you got what you wanted :rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
60 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
146 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy