most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 11:22 AM         #1
11965 pageviews
277 comments

AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape

Watch the vid of the beating here:
[pic - click to view]

Video Watch - KTVI

edit* forgot source link:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.nowpublic.com/ .. ng-caught-tape

A brutal school bus beating that police say may be racially motivated was caught on video and the footage is now circulating on the web. A white student at Belleville West High School was subjected to not one, but two vicious beatings by two of his African-American peers and the entire a.ssault was captured on surveillance video.

The video begins with the Belleville West High School student, aged 17, trying to find a seat on the bus. Every time he tries to sit down he is deterred by other kids on the bus until the driver finally gives them no choice.

The white boy moves a bag off a seat and sits only to be brutally a.ssaulted by two other students who were encouraged to escalate the attack by other kids on the bus. Based on the way the boy was treated leading up to the attack and the manner in which two African-American students ganged up on him police have suggested racism was a likely motivator.

"Pretty soon the kid he sat next to is pushing him, trying to push him out of the seat and the next thing you know he starts punching him and choking him and punching him some more," says Sax. "It's ridiculous."

The victim took at least 15 blows in about 15 seconds. The surveillance video shows the kids on board kept laughing; one even used his cell phone to take a photo of the victim's bloodied face.

"There was a lot of egging on," says Sax.

Four minutes after the first attack, came a second one at the hands of another classmate. This time the victim was punched and slapped at least eight more times, until one boy broke them apart.

"There were a couple students who did kind of step up to the plate and finally break it up," says Sax. "Especially one in the end kept pushing the second person away because he looked like he was going to keep going in to f!ght more."

Sax says the two suspects are 14 and 15. They are African American. The victim is white.

"There's a strong suspicion that it was race related," says Sax.

According to the Belleville West High School website the school's motto is "Where Your Character Counts," but the behavior of these two students and those who encouraged them begs the question "Where you character counts for what?" Not a single student on that bus showed an iota of character when a peer was under attack, and none treated him with a single bit of basic compassion and decency in the moments before.

The Character Ed Program at Belleville West High School critically attacks the world and describes an ideal that students on the school bus the day of the beating miserably failed to live up to. Written by Sanford N. McDonnell, Chairman Emeritus of the McDonnell Douglas Corporation, the page talks about corruption in the world today and how Belleville strives to work with students to promote "good character in our young just as emphatically as we have been focusing on higher math and science test scores."

Judging from the behavior of the two Belleville West High School students who a.ssaulted their peer and the many who egged them on, there is still some serious character development needed by the student body at that school. Those Belleville West High School have most definitely failed to live up to the school motto and more importantly, they have failed to grasp the most basic elements of humanity.

Day after day we are bombarded with stories of dishonest corporate leaders, corrupt politicians, and sports stars using drugs. Indeed every sector of our society is confronted by a crisis of character, most tragically among young people who are plagued with problems of drug abuse, teenage pregnancies, violence, lying, cheating, stealing, bullying, and racism.

With all these character related problems, why aren’t the presidential candidates speaking out on the subject? And why hasn’t it been on the agenda in their debates? And why aren’t the American people demanding that schools do more to help our young acquire good character as well as academic knowledge?
I wonder where the f**k Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are at... they're never too far when the roles are reversed though....

Last edited by AlexG1989; 09-17-2009 at 11:27 AM..

277 comments for "Sep 17 - Racist Belleville West High School Bus Beating Caught On Tape"

8 years ago '09        #2
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
thats f**ked up man, dude was just lookin for a seat
 8 years ago '04        #3
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 AlexG1989 said:
Watch the vid of the beating here:

edit* forgot source link:

I wonder where the f**k Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are at... they're never too far when the roles are reversed though....
There are no big shot white guys that come in when something wrong is done to a white person........prolly cuz that guy would be labeled a Nazi or a KKK Leader.....that s**t makes me sick though they looked like they where trying to k!ll that kid.....the kid should have went all out biting and hitting them with books and s**t,I know he was like only 1 out of 3 white kids on that bus but you cant let somebody do that s**t to you....

Last edited by persuazion; 09-17-2009 at 11:37 AM..
 09-17-2009, 11:37 AM         #4
MOSILVER7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let's continue to keep GOD out of school.. Looks like we're heading down Hell's Highway..
 8 years ago '08        #5
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 Spiffy said:
thats f**ked up man, dude was just lookin for a seat
yeah, its messed up but damn, it was a f!ght on a fuccing school bus. people are blowing this sh1t out of proportion. some teenagers beat up another teenager, now its a fuccing hate crime? are you kidding me? its not like the kid had life-threatening injuries.
 09-17-2009, 11:38 AM         #6
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(to Mosilver) ^^^ f**k off, don't start that s**t in this thread....
 09-17-2009, 11:40 AM         #7
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
yeah, its messed up but damn, it was a f!ght on a fuccing school bus. people are blowing this sh1t out of proportion. some teenagers beat up another teenager, now its a fuccing hate crime? are you kidding me? its not like the kid had life-threatening injuries.
You know damn well if the roles were reversed, nobody here would be investigatin, they would immediately label it a hate crime... come the f**k on man and you got Malik on ya f**kin avy?
 8 years ago '04        #8
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 tdnupe3 said:
I know you got Malcolm and everything in your avy but that was not a f!ght......that white kid aint throw one punch back....and they came back for more after the first a.ssult.....that kid was getting the s**t choked out of him with all the black kids clapping.....thats not race related to you?

Last edited by persuazion; 09-17-2009 at 11:43 AM..
 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM         #9
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king cowardly c*nts.

good on that kid that stopped them, notice how they didnt try f!ghting him
 8 years ago '09        #10
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 tdnupe3 said:
Im not bringing race into anything, my comment wasnt based on the fact that the white kid got jumped by the black kids, I dont give a f**k if your purple, black, white, orange, or green jumping someone like that aint cool, and the other dude started takin pics of his bloody face
 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM         #11
backMJPIP2333  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny how people try and defend bulls**t like this...........its one thing to get into a f!ght when someone actually wants to f!ght and f!ghts back but its another thing to beat the s**t out of somebody just trying to look for a damn seat on a f**kin school bus.
 8 years ago '07        #12
N2C 4 heat pts
space
space
$761 | Props total: 14 14
damn.. i hate seeing people hit people who don't want to f!ght back...
dude was just trying to sit down and get to school...

racially motivated.. yeah, id say so.. no one should have to go through that.. white or black.. that kid has a family.. imagine how his moms felt watching that vid.... some horrible s**t..

we are capable of showing the most compassion on earth.. and at the same time the most destruction and evil.. hope this stops here and he can continue to ride the bus without problems
 8 years ago '09        #13
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 AlexG1989 said:
You know damn well if the roles were reversed, nobody here would be investigatin, they would immediately label it a hate crime... come the f**k on man and you got Malik on ya f**kin avy?
Did you post this out of sheer amusement? Even if the roles were reversed only the ignorant white people would make dumbass comments. Why bother stoopin to their level? It wasn't a f!ght it was a beating no matter what color the people were.
 8 years ago '04        #14
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,220 | Props total: 495 495
that's f*cked up.

where is jesse jackson when you need him.......wait a second
 8 years ago '08        #15
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 backMJPIP2333 said:
its funny how people try and defend bulls**t like this...........its one thing to get into a f!ght when someone actually wants to f!ght and f!ghts back but its another thing to beat the s**t out of somebody just trying to look for a damn seat on a f**kin school bus.
im not saying that the sh1t was right by any means, but for it to be national news.............. its kids man. come on. it was two black kids beating up a nerdy kid who happened to be white. it's not right by any means, but for it to be viewed on a scale this big............ lets be serious. if the roles were reversed and it was a black kid being beat up, i would say the same thing. its not a hate crime, they were picking on/beating up a nerdy kid. happens in every school. they were dead wrong for doing the kid like that but lets not put them under the bus for being stupid and making a stupid mistake.
 09-17-2009, 12:01 PM         #16
$Jer$eyBalla$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats funny they say that cause blacks are forever a.ssaulting they own kind, i see it everyday. just las december i saw five blacks stomp da s**t outta another black kid sendin dat n*gga to da hospital, so
 09-17-2009, 12:02 PM         #17
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ur a c*nt, lets "throw them under the bus" regardless of wether it was racially motivated or not.

theyre bullies, cowards, weak little s**ts, a bigger lad comes over and pushes one of them off why didnt they hit him?

stop apologising for these c*nts, if that kid went into school the next day and stabbed those kids would u still be saying leavem alone?
 09-17-2009, 12:03 PM         #18
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post above

and
thats funny they say that cause blacks are forever a.ssaulting they own kind, i see it everyday. just las december i saw five blacks stomp da s**t outta another black kid sendin dat n*gga to da hospital, so
so what?
 09-17-2009, 12:04 PM         #19
cuzzinb  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whenever yall get done wit it the kid was 17, the kids beatin him up 14 and 15 i dont know bout yall but damn near 18 means u should at least be able 2 defend urself from some 15 year olds...i could c if he got jumped but damn if u dont wanna get hit move...and where the bus driver at? the kids posed to police themselves?
 8 years ago '06        #20
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,471 | Props total: 2652 2652
Man i hate when they say its racial... Its never just one thing, you dont know who the white dudes peer group is or it could have been that the white boy is just an a**hole f**k it though its just another high school f!ght. If they wrote a news story for every black vs white f!ght in a school we would have a daily news paper just for it bigger then the washington post
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy