New England Patriots @ New York Jets 9/20/09

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 INF4MOUS said:
:sad34:

how old is this n*gga? season ticket holder since 02? log off grandpa.
 INF4MOUS said:
i edited my post old head.

ur run is over.
OUCH! That hurt! Being called a fan since before '02! Another tit post. Although from you I expect nothing less.

To set it straight- I've been going since I was 2(1987)
My father has had season tickets for 32 years since he was younger than I am now.
 8 years ago '07        #42
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 tommymm96 said:
OUCH! That hurt! Being called a fan since before '02! Another tit post. Although from you I expect nothing less.

To set it straight- I've been going since I was 2(1987)
My father has had season tickets for 32 years since he was younger than I am now.
wtf is a tit post?

so u and ur pops got to see the boston red sox blow for 86 years and the patriots blow until 2002. so suddenly these franchises have forever had success? u talk like the pats are the steelers and the sox are the yankees. u just posted an article in the rhodes thread that talks about how bad the jets franchise is. a boston fan is not allowed to attempt to s**t on another teams history when before this decade ur teams were utter trash.

and all of this is entirely irrelevant to the thread. the jets will win the game. pats have no defense. running games weak. ur offense is based off a passing game. pats run is over.
 8 years ago '04        #43
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 INF4MOUS said:

so u and ur pops got to see the boston red sox blow for 86 years and the patriots blow until 2002. so suddenly these franchises have forever had success?
Yeah, sorry I actually know who my dad is. So yeah, I have gotten to watch sports with him since I've been alive. And if you weren't a f**king moron, you would remember my initial response where I said I've been a ticket holder since they were irrelevant to which you respond with my being old (23), and leading us to where we are now. So NO, I don't act like they've always been successful.

tommymm96 said:
Haha I agree with your first sentence. I've been a season ticket holder since the Patriots were irrelevant.
Swing and a miss

Last edited by tommymm96; 09-17-2009 at 05:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Yeah, sorry I actually know who my dad is. So yeah, I have gotten to watch sports with him since I've been alive. And if you weren't a f**king moron, you would remember my initial response where I said I've been a ticket holder since they were irrelevant to which you respond with my being old (23), and leading us to where we are now. So NO, I don't act like they've always been successful.

Swing and a miss
why would i not know who my dad is? another irrelevant post by you. i said youve been watching them LOSE since the franchises began and have only tasted any sort of success this decade. is that wrong? no. u seem to pick and chose what parts of the post to reply to

ok, thats cool that u said that, even though in the other thread u just posted an article talkin about how bad the jets history is. make up ur mind

again, on topic, ur defense is trash, and the jets will win.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-17-2009 at 06:02 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #45
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
doesnt a team have to win and prove themselves before they can s**t talk? since when the jets got swagger? Ravens defense can talk s**t....steelers can talk s**t....thats about it. teams that earned swagger can talk s**t....jets crumbled last year after being 8-3. now this...week 2 is their superbowl? wow so if yall lose then what? what was last year against miami at home? hahah
 8 years ago '07        #46
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 INF4MOUS said:
i edited my post old head.

ur run is over.
old head thats a good one... ouch
 8 years ago '07        #47
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 INF4MOUS said:
wtf is a tit post?

so u and ur pops got to see the boston red sox blow for 86 years and the patriots blow until 2002. so suddenly these franchises have forever had success? u talk like the pats are the steelers and the sox are the yankees. u just posted an article in the rhodes thread that talks about how bad the jets franchise is. a boston fan is not allowed to attempt to s**t on another teams history when before this decade ur teams were utter trash.

and all of this is entirely irrelevant to the thread. the jets will win the game. pats have no defense. running games weak. ur offense is based off a passing game. pats run is over.
guy what the f**k have the jets done? this is why you're an idiot. Jets havent done s**t since Namath. Why can't Boston talk about bad teams? Is it a rule?

Damn you are just so filled with hate its embarassing, you're making other NY fans look bad even though some of them actually know their s**t, unlike yourself
 8 years ago '07        #48
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
guy what the f**k have the jets done? this is why you're an idiot. Jets havent done s**t since Namath. Why can't Boston talk about bad teams? Is it a rule?

Damn you are just so filled with hate its embarassing, you're making other NY fans look bad even though some of them actually know their s**t, unlike yourself
what on gods green earth are u talkin about son? i never said the jets did anything. can u show me where i did? ill wait.

difference is i dont act like my franchises were forever greats except for the yankees. you, and this clown speak as if boston has been on top since day 1.

this isnt 2004. the jets have a much better team and hc than they did then. which is why i think theyre gonna win the game. if they dont and the rookie makes mistakes s**t is understandable but the defense is beastly.

not hate, just facts

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-17-2009 at 06:42 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
a knicks & jets fans is trying to tell someone else their team history is trash...I genuinely love how this dude fails to realize how dumb he looks when he posts. Everytime i just look at the bottom right corner of his sig after reading his garbage. Never gets old
 8 years ago '05        #50
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
damn the jets writing alot of checks i hope that a.ss can cash em
 8 years ago '07        #51
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
a knicks & jets fans is trying to tell someone else their team history is trash...I genuinely love how this dude fails to realize how dumb he looks when he posts. Everytime i just look at the bottom right corner of his sig after reading his garbage. Never gets old
the 3rd piece of the boston triangle has emerged. the knicks have a bad history?

stop posting.
 8 years ago '08        #52
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
Jets are actually decent this year. Last year they were overated trash but there a little scary. Theyll make the playoffs. They wont beat the Pats tho.
 8 years ago '06        #53
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
Jets are actually decent this year. Last year they were overated trash but there a little scary. Theyll make the playoffs. They wont beat the Pats tho.
Prop this man for making a post in a NY related thread with ZERO hate.

I comment you Andre!

*i dont count his opinion of the outcome as hate, we're all entitled*
 8 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
the 3rd piece of the boston triangle has emerged. the knicks have a bad history?

stop posting.
They have 2 championships the last coming nearly 36-37 years ago, so what 20 years before ur dumbass shouldnt have been concieved??

I just think its hilarious that out of the the 3 teams u rep you've witnessed a combined 4 championships in your life time, while we have have witnessed 6 in 8 years.

We should have a season long avy bet for this next game. If you lose i wanna see "Boston Owns Me" under a Boston Affiliated avy of my choice, and vice versa....or do u just talk too much in threads

Last edited by Soraci7; 09-17-2009 at 08:17 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #55
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
They have 2 championships the last coming nearly 36-37 years ago, so what 20 years before ur dumbass shouldnt have been concieved??

I just think its hilarious that out of the the 3 teams u rep you've witnessed a combined 4 championships in your life time, while we have have witnessed 6 in 8 years.

We should have a season long avy bet for this next game. If you lose i wanna see "Boston Owns Me" under a Boston Affiliated avy of my choice, and vice versa....or do u just talk too much in threads
:applause:

I applaud your challenge....

now, does INF4MOUS accept?

*And enough with bringing the Knicks into EVERY discussion. Its getting old.*
 8 years ago '07        #56
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:

can u go a post without mentioning the knicks?

u know nothing. the knicks also made it to the finals in 99. theyve only really been trash for 7 years, something every team in the history of sports goes through. yanks were trash for a long time until steinbrenner took over. s**t happens n*gga. just because you dont win an actual title doesnt mean ur franchise is garbage cuz in that case the celtics were far worse than the knicks until 2 years ago

can you name the time ive said boston hasnt been better this decade? u keep saying the same s**t when in reality i never said boston hasnt been better in the NBA and NFL, even if they are tainted. throughout every post ive made is that ive said u emotional dudes act like uve always been good. one coach can change anything ask the patsies

im not doing a gayass avy bet. s**t is corny. "boston owns me" what kinda gay s**t is that n*gga? whoevers team wins and the winner obviously has the upper hand. that avy s**t is lame im puttin whatever i want in my s**t. if u dont like what i say dont reply nobody was talkin to you in the first place
 09-17-2009, 09:11 PM         #57
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we got this...cant wait
 8 years ago '06        #58
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:applause:

I applaud your challenge....

now, does INF4MOUS accept?

*And enough with bringing the Knicks into EVERY discussion. Its getting old.*
I called out all his teams as he did ours. And i post about all teams on this boards check my post history there's really no more or less than other teams. Ain't my fault that when i do post about them all knicks fans remember.

INF4MOUS said:

u know nothing. the knicks also made it to the finals in 99. theyve only really been trash for 7 years, something every team in the history of sports goes through. yanks were trash for a long time until steinbrenner took over. s**t happens n*gga. just because you dont win an actual title doesnt mean ur franchise is garbage cuz in that case the celtics were far worse than the knicks until 2 years ago

can you name the time ive said boston hasnt been better this decade? u keep saying the same s**t when in reality i never said boston hasnt been better in the NBA and NFL, even if they are tainted. throughout every post ive made is that ive said u emotional dudes act like uve always been good. one coach can change anything ask the patsies

im not doing a gayass avy bet. s**t is corny. "boston owns me" what kinda gay s**t is that n*gga? whoevers team wins and the winner obviously has the upper hand. that avy s**t is lame im puttin whatever i want in my s**t. if u dont like what i say dont reply nobody was talkin to you in the first place
*Looks at 3 paragraphs of garbage all ending with emoticons*

*Automatically knows without reading that it translates to a b**chmade pus*y that talks too much*

Last edited by Soraci7; 09-18-2009 at 12:12 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #59
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 INF4MOUS said:

deep down, he knows the jets have no shot.. haha i love when an offer is put to the table and someones true colors come out...Nyjets are a joke
 8 years ago '06        #60
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
This forum is just an embarrassment...but it does provide some comedy-value.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago