most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 12:31 PM         #21
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you want to bet lets bet accounts, I want your a.sses gone if you lose, until sunday im done talking if you decline then shut the f**k up.
 09-17-2009, 12:45 PM         #22
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
If you want to bet lets bet accounts, I want your a.sses gone if you lose, until sunday im done talking if you decline then shut the f**k up.
U reffering 2 me? Lol OD
 8 years ago '04        #23
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 555 555
 Gattsau said:
Man jus played madden...

Sanchez had 500 yds and 6 tds vs that weak pats d..

Its a sign :applause:
Posted via Mobile Device
its a sign you need to go out and get a life
 8 years ago '04        #24
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,530 | Props total: 6459 6459
Jets with the upset. Jets defense is going to be something serious this year
 09-17-2009, 01:31 PM         #25
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HenryTheMenace said:
U reffering 2 me? Lol OD
I don't do "avy bets" its pointless if you believe in your team you shut up when they lose, same here I have no problem leaving if thats the case, but it shows you guys are still afraid of the Patriots.
 09-17-2009, 01:46 PM         #26
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not wasting my time, you would never pay up. Just trash your account, you will be back next week anyways on a new name.
 09-17-2009, 02:00 PM         #27
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why wouldn't I believe that NE will win? Nobody is afraid of the Jets, if your not serious then keep it moving, I made my offer. And quit wasting time with the personal attacks, its just a website.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-17-2009 at 02:01 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 smokeweed101. said:
but if you take away their ability to talk then all they have is their loser ways
 8 years ago '06        #29
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Gattsau said:
Sure buddy...

U always scared to put ur money on something...

U can put ur account up and jus make a new one big deal? If u wanna make a real bet put some money or stfu about ppl bein scared...

U said the jets would be 5 and 11 and wouldn't put money up on that either...so I guess u don't believe any of ur predctions and jus tlk s**t for attention...lame...
Posted via Mobile Device
Bro there's enough Jets fans on here that talk out of their a.ss we didn't need a new one

This the same guy that said the media were the ones calling Mangini "Mangenius", not the fans
 09-17-2009, 02:12 PM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
but if you take away their ability to talk then all they have is their loser ways
I can't clean up this place, im just proving a point, look in the betting section, no Jets fans but maybe 1 or 2 die hards believe they have a better team and can take us.

Now insult my personal life kid, its all you have now that hate is gone.
 09-17-2009, 02:14 PM         #31
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
I said putg ur money where ur mouth is...u claim we r scared to bet, like betting accounts means anything....but whatever we r doin a avy bet let's see if any pats fans will stand up..
Posted via Mobile Device
So just do it, leave if the Jets lose, f**k the picture bet just do it or shut up and play madden.

Tell the mod to ban me if the Pats lose, I don't care about this s**t man, your the one getting personal.
 8 years ago '05        #32
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
new england favoured by 4.5... better take that s**t now, im guessing it will move closer to 7 b4 kickoff
 8 years ago '07        #33
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
I’m not even going to get into this again; every real NFL fan knows that this was once an irrelevant s**tty franchise before the Belichick era. Goddell should have negated those rings, everyone knows those s**ts don’t count. What are children going to be told? That they cheated and don’t count. It’s not what it is said, it’s what it believed. Spygate will forever be passed on with the Patriots, not the wins, it’s a boring story, however Spygate is priceless. I swear these Patriot’ fans talk so much s**t and praise their franchise as if they’re on the same stature with the Steelers, Raiders and 9ers.
 8 years ago '04        #34
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Gattsau said:
let's see the pats win a ring post spygate...
Posted via Mobile Device
"Huh? Spy camera- Oh wait! I get it! The Patriots got in trouble two years ago for using a video camera! Bwahahahahaha!!! Get it? Thatís the joke! Oh, man, thatís rich. I mean a Spygate joke! How contemporary can you get? Ripped right out of todayís headlines. Maybe next he can do some Clinton/Lewinski jokes or some OJ murder trial material. Do you think he can imitate Rev. Jim from ďTaxiĒ? That would be fresh."
 8 years ago '07        #35
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
should be a good game. pats are all offense.

jets win.
 8 years ago '04        #36
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Iím not even going to get into this again; every real NFL fan knows that this was once an irrelevant s**tty franchise before the Belichick era. Goddell should have negated those rings, everyone knows those s**ts donít count. What are children going to be told? That they cheated and donít count. Itís not what it is said, itís what it believed. Spygate will forever be passed on with the Patriots, not the wins, itís a boring story, however Spygate is priceless. I swear these Patriotí fans talk so much s**t and praise their franchise as if theyíre on the same stature with the Steelers, Raiders and 9ers.
Haha I agree with your first sentence. I've been a season ticket holder since the Patriots were irrelevant.

Still upset about Spygate? Act like every team wasn't doing it. Legendary coaches like Mike Shanahan, John Madden, and Andy Reid have admitted to the same thing.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #37
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Haha I agree with your first sentence. I've been a season ticket holder since the Patriots were irrelevant.

Still upset about Spygate? Act like every team wasn't doing it. Legendary coaches like Mike Shanahan, John Madden, and Andy Reid have admitted to the same thing.

:sad34:

how old is this n*gga? season ticket holder since 02? log off grandpa.

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-17-2009 at 05:29 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #38
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
:sad34:
Word. Your boy does sound like he's crying
 8 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 tommymm96 said:
Word. Your boy does sound like he's crying
i edited my post old head.

ur run is over.
 8 years ago '07        #40
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 tommymm96 said:

Lol cmon man, "how to insert a tampon" ? I don't expect that from you, you're not smokeweed or beantown
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Heís Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy