Offcial Ulitmate Fighter: HeavyWeights Discussion Thread!

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 humble08 said:
f**k 30 minutes s**t should be an hour
it is an hour...what the f**k u watching
 8 years ago '04        #162
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
what a bad decision too. I know big dude was tired and all but shivers won the first round and did more in the 2nd round with the take downs
 8 years ago '04        #163
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
well technically with commericals taht s**t may be a half or less.

they have maddd commericals.
thats why i just record it and fast forward through them
 8 years ago '08        #164
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
Yeah they cheated buddy, the big dude easily won that f!ght!
 09-23-2009, 10:09 PM         #165
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Interview with Wes Sims has been floating around as well..

Wes Simms is a total douche bag and his leak about the KO was more or less a little hype and publicity for him until the season airs. Kimbo Slice and Roy Nelson fought to a split decision with Slice taking the f!ght. The call was very controversial and for the first time in TUF history Dana White was offered the power to overturn the judges decision by the cast and judges and didn't. The ruling stands. So far Kimbo has knocked off Simms and Nelson.
 09-23-2009, 10:10 PM         #166
humble08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
it is an hour...what the f**k u watching
s**t felt like 30 minutes

im trippin
 8 years ago '06        #167
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
 DHARMA said:

Wes Simms is a total douche bag and his leak about the KO was more or less a little hype and publicity for him until the season airs. Kimbo Slice and Roy Nelson fought to a split decision with Slice taking the f!ght. The call was very controversial and for the first time in TUF history Dana White was offered the power to overturn the judges decision by the cast and judges and didn't. The ruling stands. So far Kimbo has knocked off Simms and Nelson.
if that turns out to be true, i wouldnt be surprised by
[spoiler - click to view]

's actions.
 8 years ago '06        #168
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
 DHARMA said:

It is not the most credible source but wikiAnswers said the same thing.
 09-24-2009, 12:18 AM         #169
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wes Shivers won that f**king f!ght 2-0...man i was stunned when they gave it to McSweeney

REGARDS TO DHARMA'S POST:

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 09-24-2009 at 12:19 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #170
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Lex Lossis said:
Wes Shivers won that f**king f!ght 2-0...man i was stunned when they gave it to McSweeney
Exactly, everybodys talking about the next f!ght. This one was BULLs**t!!!
 09-24-2009, 12:23 AM         #171
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could see maybe maaaaybe giving 1 round to dude, but no f**king way should he have gotten a decision. s**t is f**ked up for real, I am shocked Rampage just took that s**t.
 8 years ago '09        #172
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
well kimbo duznt f!ght the episode and here is the link to the f!ght is its

James McSweeney vs. Wes Shivers...
heres the link to just the f!ght of tonights episode....

spoiler.....my thoughts on the f!ght

8 years ago '09        #173
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
dont forget to prop ya boy
 8 years ago '07        #174
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
This was the worst f!ght i have ever seen...
 09-24-2009, 01:09 AM         #175
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol word....I was surprised no one protested ^

i was thinking "damn did I see the wrong f!ght?"

i started questioning my judging at first lol so I went on Sherdog to see what ppl thought and VERY FEW though James McSweeney won

WES SHIVERS GOT ROBBED

n*gga was too tired to protest tho
 8 years ago '04        #176
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169
it was close but shivers lost because he really didnt do as much. even tho he had some strikes in the first round, the other dude landed bigger 1's in the 2nd and shivers was gassed.

other dude also pushed the f!ght to him, he was more of the aggressor and had more ring control.

if shivers had done anything on the ground then he probably won. he had no ground game and no cardio.

was a close f!ght tho, i think they didnt want to see a third round cuz they were gassed. shivers woulda got popped in the 3rd once guy realized he could blap shivers in his blockhead.

i'm not sure how everything gets scored but when u look back at the f!ght and realize shivers did nearly nothing at all while having position advantage it makes more sense that he lost. he mounted and barely did anything, and that was the only striking he did on the ground. i was yelling to fuccking elbow him when he was on top but the 32 year old bastard failed.

big news now is roy nelson vs kimbo. rashad going straight at kimbo with his first choice. before this season i wanted roy nelson to succeed but after seeing his ego towards training and to the coaches, he doesnt deserve it. kimbo is being babied by rampage but at least he is listening to coaches and trying to improve...
 8 years ago '04        #177
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
rampage is 1 of the worst coaches on the show ever. and thats not talking about his training with his f!ghters, because we dont see everything, but it is talking about his f!ght decisions. both were terrible choices.

first dude got abused by wrestling and wasnt prepared for it at all, that f!ght shoulda been stopped btw for that hole/cut/whatever ud wanna call it.

and now 2nd dude looks like he had potential to be a force based on his athleticism alone but rampage put him in a f!ght when he obviously was not ready and didnt have cardio for it.

we'll see how rashads choice of roy for kimbo works out. i think kimbo probably wins but roy is one of the top matchups for him and not a bad decision.
 8 years ago '09        #178
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 franchise said:
rampage is 1 of the worst coaches on the show ever. and thats not talking about his training with his f!ghters, because we dont see everything, but it is talking about his f!ght decisions. both were terrible choices.

first dude got abused by wrestling and wasnt prepared for it at all, that f!ght shoulda been stopped btw for that hole/cut/whatever ud wanna call it.

and now 2nd dude looks like he had potential to be a force based on his athleticism alone but rampage put him in a f!ght when he obviously was not ready and didnt have cardio for it.

we'll see how rashads choice of roy for kimbo works out. i think kimbo probably wins but roy is one of the top matchups for him and not a bad decision.
how do you know its roy vs. kimbo
 8 years ago '04        #179
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
 THE RETURN 35 said:
how do you know its roy vs. kimbo
i watched the show
 8 years ago '09        #180
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 franchise said:
i watched the show
i didnt see the sneak peek till right now i turned off the tv right after the f!ght but now i seen it........

Someone on hear said that someone he knows told him that kimbo gets knocked out by roy so idk
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy