Offcial Ulitmate Fighter: HeavyWeights Discussion Thread!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 29 26 said:
yal lucky on the east coast.. I got 2 more hours before it comes on out here in cali..
the f**k you talking about, im as westcoast as you are and its over for me. s**t was on at 7PM pacific time
 8 years ago '05        #122
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 1265 1265
 katalist said:
the f**k you talking about, im as westcoast as you are and its over for me. s**t was on at 7PM pacific time
Lol me too, but I have dish network.
 8 years ago '07        #123
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
damn n*gga head was split, dude was like damn i can see the bone
 8 years ago '08        #124
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
lol I have a feeling when Kimbo f!ghts its gonna be the highest rated cable show this year.
 8 years ago '04        #125
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
they shouldve stopped the f!ght earlier, they didn't have to do both rounds. homie lost MADD blood and prolly caught the nastiest cut Ive seen so far in ufc. bad ref job to me, safety of the f!ghter should be first.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-22-2009, 07:46 PM         #126
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm done f!ghting

The UFC has done a lot for me but I think I have done more for them. The UFC bought WFA to get my contract & they saved my life, so I felt loyal to them. They pushed me into a f!ght with Chuck Liddel even when I clearly stated I wasn't ready to f!ght for the belt because the American fans didn't know me but I took the f!ght and didn't complain & after I won the American fans booed me for the first time which changed the way I saw them & it hurt me deeply.

Then before I can even get out of the cage they announced that I was f!ghting Dan Henderson without even asking me. After I beat Dan Henderson, I made history in becoming the first undisputed champion in MMA but was never even given the pride belt in the cage & I was never promoted as the undisputed champ. Later Anderson Silva was.

Then they had me coach TUF season 7 and f!ght Forrest and the f!ght was very controversial & normally when a f!ght is that close & controversial there is normally an instant replay. I can name a couple of instances. Instead they offered me the Wanderlei Silva f!ght which I gladly accepted even though I know it was a very risky f!ght for me to take because of all the drama that was happening to me at the time. I fought that f!ght with a jaw injury and then a couple weeks later Dana called me and asked me to f!ght Rashad. For the first time I said no, I didn't want to f!ght because it was such short notice & I wouldn't have had a long break between camp. Dana talked me into f!ghting Rashad anyway but Rashad refused the f!ght and so I had to f!ght Jardine as a favor to the UFC instead of getting my belt back (which wasn't even worth it to me financially).

Then I reinjured my jaw in the f!ght with Wanderlei & Jardine. Frank Mir gets hurt so they wanted to switch my f!ght from UFC 100 to the f!ght Frank couldn't make it to but I couldn't f!ght cause I needed jaw surgury. So they give Machida the f!ght against Rashad & they told me they want me to coach TUF season 10 against Rashad. That's why I wanted Rashad to win so bad but when Rashad got knocked out I told them I wanted to f!ght Machida for the belt but Dana told me if I coach TUF against Rashad that I could f!ght Machida afterwards cause this was a different type of ultimate f!ghter show they were doing. After I signed the contract Dana then changes his mind & says I have to f!ght Rashad & even told me what to say in the press & so my fans think I was scared to f!ght Machida. After all that I still never complained & I did it all.

Then this movie role came about that I have been trying to get for over a year & as soon as I found out I was close to getting it, I called Dana right away & asked to push the Memphis f!ght back just a month or so. I told him what this movie role meant to me. I told him that I used to bond with my father watching the tv show as a kid when my parents where still married & it represents the memories I had with my father when we lived together. My dad became an alcohalic & addicted to drugs & we grew apart. But after my dad got his life back together, I was so proud of my dad & I told him I would always take care of him in the future & make him proud of me. My dad & I are still very big fans of the show & I am basically doing this for the childhood memories I had spending time in front of the tv with my dad. Dana went on the internet & mocked me because of that & I still did nothing. Dana & I finally talked & we made up & then after that he went back on the internet & said some bulls**t & he was talking bad about the movie when information is not even supposed to be released & talking about payments which is not even true could really hurt my future acting career, which could very well last longer than my f!ghting career. I'm not like Randy Couture. My body has been getting so many different injuries that I wont be able to f!ght until my forties & neither do I want to f!ght that long. So I feel like my second career could be in jeopardy.. so I'm done f!ghting. I've been getting negative reviews from the dumb a.ss fans that don't pay my bills or put my kids though college. So I'm hanging it up. I'm gonna miss all my loyal fans but hopefully they'll follow me to my new career & I will gain more loyal fans along the way. & all you hater fans out there can kiss my big black hairy a.ss! & anybody that don't like what I just said can come try to kick my a.ss!

I still feel the UFC is a great organization and I felt like I was very loyal to them but they didn't respect my loyalty but I wish the UFC the best. I did a lot of things for them. I wish no bad blood between us but I have kids & a family back in Memphis to provide for & thats all that matters to me!

Last edited by DHARMA; 09-22-2009 at 07:48 PM..
 09-22-2009, 07:48 PM         #127
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imma b f**kin furious if this is true
 8 years ago '06        #128
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
The show is dumb now.
 8 years ago '07        #129
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Bedlam said:
The show is dumb now.
well if the show was so dumb now, why come ratings were so low before kimbo got on?

if anything, the show sucked, and was on the verge of being cancled until rampage, rashad, and kimbo by himself single handedly revived the show.
 09-23-2009, 08:49 PM         #130
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Maybe something happened on the show between Rampage/Dana that we will see down the road...
 8 years ago '04        #131
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
mad i missed the first 20 mins
 8 years ago '06        #132
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
^You didnt miss much.
 8 years ago '04        #133
kc10785 
space
space
this dude is big and slow
 8 years ago '04        #134
kc10785 
space
space
HW big slow f!ghters this is the second show and the second boring f!ght none of rampage people are agile
 8 years ago '06        #135
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
 kc10785 said:
HW big slow f!ghters this is the second show and the second boring f!ght none of rampage people are agile
Yea they just mostly big and slow
 8 years ago '04        #136
kc10785 
space
space
If i was james i would go to work on this tired f**k
 09-23-2009, 09:47 PM         #137
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If these dudes knew they would be on TUF, they should have got in shape...
 8 years ago '04        #138
kc10785 
space
space
I have never saw some much breaks and bending over hands on the knees ever in a f!ght
 8 years ago '06        #139
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Rashad is screaming his head off...His guy needs some k!ller instinct, he could've ended the f!ght at least 3 or 4 times by now.
 8 years ago '06        #140
youngral 
space
space
$6,651 | Props total: 633 633
Damn they gonna go another round? Them boys aint gonna make it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy