Offcial Ulitmate Fighter: HeavyWeights Discussion Thread!

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 eLLz said:
I like Kimbo for real. Dude got heart for days, he doesnt have ANY ground game skills tho
Pretty much...
I hope he gets another chance and gets to work on his ground game while he's still training.

He can be a good f!ghter but it's still kind of late for him to pick up those skills he's missing in his game.

But he's really impressed me the way he's been humble and taking advice from his trainers and stuff to become a better f!ghter.
 8 years ago '06        #222
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I was pulling for Kimbo. I don't have any hate for him, he's a cool dude, I just hated his fans back when he was blowing up talking about he can knock out anyone blah blah blah. That was a s**tty way to lose, but Kimbo's a dumbass for trying that knee. He needed to defend the takedown at all costs, but he didn't. Roy Nelson is lame as f**k though...
 8 years ago '05        #223
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
I dont see kimbos ground game improving much....what he needs to do is try to stop from getin takin down..or try to get the other guy on the ground first..

im done with this if kimbo doesnt f!ght again...i think this is all for show though and kimbo will still get a contract.
 8 years ago '06        #224
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,496 | Props total: 4813 4813
Roy played his strength, I can't hate on him for that. Boring f!ght though. At least the Kimbo stans are a little quieter. I have a feeling that if Kimbo was on Rashad's team, they would've shown him a quick way out of that crucifix between rounds. He's at American Top Team now, he'll get better, hopefully before he gets too old.

Expect the ratings to drop OFF
 8 years ago '05        #225
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
that was the most pathetic f!ght i ever saw. they made it seem as if next week kimbo's gonna come back and replace someone that gets hurt or something..

544 - 93 STRK: 8 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 09-30-2009, 10:36 PM         #226
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope we get to see Jones f!ght... I'm through with Kimbo, looks like Rutten didn't teach him a damn thing about submission defense in the time he trained with him.
 8 years ago '06        #227
space
space
 BlaznHizzle said:
that was the most pathetic f!ght i ever saw. they made it seem as if next week kimbo's gonna come back and replace someone that gets hurt or something..
he very well might...i know Dana is gonna be pushing for it.
 8 years ago '07        #228
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 StillFree28 said:
Roy played his strength, I can't hate on him for that. Boring f!ght though. At least the Kimbo stans are a little quieter. I have a feeling that if Kimbo was on Rashad's team, they would've shown him a quick way out of that crucifix between rounds. He's at American Top Team now, he'll get better, hopefully before he gets too old.

Expect the ratings to drop OFF
you guys didn't see the previews for next week's show? i think marcus jones's injury got worst, and its a possibilty that kimbo is gonna f!ght again. dana even mentioned it.
 09-30-2009, 10:47 PM         #229
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shooting at your men on sight/
get knocked the f**k out like you was Kimbo Slice
-Cassidy
 09-30-2009, 10:49 PM         #230
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kimbo has no ground game whatsoever. Roy acting like he won the title.

He won similar to how Brock won, but Brock's was way more impressive because his shots were huge and bloodied up Mir. Roy was slapping him not doing any damage. Once he got caught the second time I knew it was over but those punches were still weak.
 8 years ago '06        #231
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you guys didn't see the previews for next week's show? i think marcus jones's injury got worst, and its a possibilty that kimbo is gonna f!ght again. dana even mentioned it.
yeah, they just tried to re-hype the same old thing they've been talkin about since the premier.
 8 years ago '05        #232
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Fatty Roy Nelson.

Yes you won the f!ght, but stop acting like that was the best f!ght ever and that you dominated Kimbo, what an idiot, telling Dana n them to buy the king a burger, STFU fatass

I use to be a huge Kimbo hater, so im not makign excuses for him, Roy defiantly won the f!ght, but he played it extremely safe and was acting like he just put on the best performance in UFC history, what a loser.

[pic - click to view]

^^ Ill always remember fat a.ss getting whopped in this f!ght :dancingcool:

Im not a Kimbo fan in teh slightest (but i do admit hes showed some class training here in the TUF), but for you Kimbo fans...looks to me like Kimbo will replace that big tall NFL dude as he got seriosuly injured.

Last edited by katalist; 09-30-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #233
space
space
^against a guy who was top 10 HW at the time, probably still is...wheres the shame in that?
I think Dana made a bet with him about that Cheeseburger anyways
 8 years ago '05        #234
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 StillFree28 said:
^against a guy who was top 10 HW at the time, probably still is...wheres the shame in that?
I think Dana made a bet with him about that Cheeseburger anyways

Arlovski aint even close to top 10 HW my dude. He was a great f!ghter, not anymore.

Ive always respected Roy, but after seeing him act like an idiot after winning a f!ght like that just made me SMH, that was not a f!ght to brag about. Yes you won, congrats, but no need to act like you the king of UFC because you beat a dude like Kimbo by sitting on him with your belly.

Not hating on him, as Ive been a fan of him in the past, but he just rubbed me the wrong way tonight, as Dana said, there was nothing to be really excited about frmo that performance. He did what it took to win, congrats, but far from best f!ght.

Last edited by katalist; 10-01-2009 at 12:17 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #235
space
space
Something tells me there won't be that many good f!ghts anyways. CEO made a comment last week that summed it up nicely...The top 3 picks of the show have already fought. Kimbo, Roy, and Rashad's boy who's name i forgot, and the f!ghts have been terrible. Just imagine what kind of show the rest of the guys are gonna put on.
 10-01-2009, 12:50 AM         #236
whitemeat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
watch the f!ght of kimbo slice vs roy nelson, I think kimbo should turn to pro boxing instead of this mma mess but anyways you can watch full f!ght here:
 10-01-2009, 12:55 AM         #237
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forgot about Demico Rogers... he's been quiet as f**k in the house so far. He could be one of the sleepers to win the whole thing.
 8 years ago '06        #238
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3522 3522
How hard was it to just post the link...

[video - click to view]

10-01-2009, 12:59 AM         #239
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t was terrible
 10-01-2009, 01:16 AM         #240
KingJones20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Was so corny. Kimbo was working his big a.ss then he sits on him and Baby tap's is head with sloppy jabs. Sad day for the UFC
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy