#14 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) @ #20 Miami Hurricanes (1-0): Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #361
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
rusty is that dude!!
 09-18-2009, 04:42 PM         #362
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MonkTaker said:
f**k outta here, everyone was WIDE OPEN.. Harris didn't get a finger laid on him the whole game, he just stood in the pocket for 6 seconds and threw it to a WIDE OPEN WR.
so Bradford is virtually untouched last yr and he gets praised as great passer, so accurate, etc yet when Jacory Harris does it from Miami its that the defenses are leaving guys wide open :doh8:

If we do this against VT the next excuse will be well lets see you do it against Oklahoma
 8 years ago '06        #363
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 P. Dedos said:
damn cant believe my eyes but the media is giving our share of props

To Bedlam and Monk

Ok, Scott Van Pelt is worth listening too, and Miami does belong up near the top for what they've done so far i guess. But Doug Gottleib is the biggest f**got nerd on espn, I wouldn't post his s**t up like it's cool

JNyiri77 said:
so Bradford is virtually untouched last yr and he gets praised as great passer, so accurate, etc yet when Jacory Harris does it from Miami its that the defenses are leaving guys wide open :doh8:

If we do this against VT the next excuse will be well lets see you do it against Oklahoma
You're kind of making my point. I said all year last year that Bradford was playing against defenses that just didn't cover receivers like the good SEC defenses do. And look what happened when he played a legit defense? 40 points under their average. You just really don't see those WIDE wide open receivers in most SEC games like you did last night. No hate for Harris, he's finding the wide open dudes, and throwing to them. Not much else he's supposed to do, I'd just like to see him make throws to guys that aren't wide open and then we can see how good he really is.

I didn't watch the Bama-Vtech game, so I have no idea how good their defense is, I'll have to see them against Nebraska before i'll say if they're a real test for Harris.
 09-18-2009, 05:06 PM         #364
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
I didn't watch the Bama-Vtech game, so I have no idea how good their defense is, I'll have to see them against Nebraska before i'll say if they're a real test for Harris.
Ok, let me know when your judgment is worth something to wait on
 8 years ago '05        #365
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Damn this thread still going strong, what gives..The hate is strong.
 8 years ago '06        #366
Bedlam 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
listen here turd... how about you stop turning down all that bread on the table and schedule us once every two years... so we can show ya how it done :greetings10:
You'll show us how it's done? Did you miss the 23 point beating just last year?
 8 years ago '05        #367
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
 P. Dedos said:
TO AGREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww man!

Nice..
 8 years ago '05        #368
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
did ne one listen to 790 today - i was only able to catch the first 10 mins of the show as i was pullin into work...they were finding nicknames for jacory

some of the better ones

chocolate dorsey
tan marino
street tebow
ghetto tebow :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '07        #369
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Bedlam said:
Ok, Scott Van Pelt is worth listening too, and Miami does belong up near the top for what they've done so far i guess. But Doug Gottleib is the biggest f**got nerd on espn, I wouldn't post his s**t up like it's cool

You're kind of making my point. I said all year last year that Bradford was playing against defenses that just didn't cover receivers like the good SEC defenses do. And look what happened when he played a legit defense? 40 points under their average. You just really don't see those WIDE wide open receivers in most SEC games like you did last night. No hate for Harris, he's finding the wide open dudes, and throwing to them. Not much else he's supposed to do, I'd just like to see him make throws to guys that aren't wide open and then we can see how good he really is.

LMAO, the nerve of a florida fan saying that Harris hasnt proved anything because he plays in a wide open system and isnt hitting covered receivers??? Tebow looks like hes just throwing bombs to wide open recievers, I have yet to see Tebow DISSECT a defense with an array of passes

Florida fans just mad because the U is rising again and itll take away from the gators shine:greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #370
Bedlam 
space
space
 ttime236 said:
LMAO, the nerve of a florida fan saying that Harris hasnt proved anything because he plays in a wide open system and isnt hitting covered receivers??? Tebow looks like hes just throwing bombs to wide open recievers, I have yet to see Tebow DISSECT a defense with an array of passes

Florida fans just mad because the U is rising again and itll take away from the gators shine:greetings10:
Ask Alabama fans about Tebow. All three of his TD passes that game were GREAT throws into heavy coverage. Against one of the best D's in the nation.

Maybe if Harris ends up with 55 TD's and a Heisman this year, then you can compare him to Tebow. Until then, keep your mouth shut.
 8 years ago '05        #371
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
LOL at the U winning a couple of games and thinking there back in the 80's lol...wait till the end of the season when you 8-4 ...then talk. lol
 09-18-2009, 06:36 PM         #372
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
LOL at the U winning a couple of games and thinking there back in the 80's lol...wait till the end of the season when you 8-4 ...then talk. lol
you're lucky to be 1-1 REAL TALK
 8 years ago '05        #373
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
you're lucky to be 1-1 REAL TALK
Im not on this board pumping my team up like the second coming of Christ---
your lucky your not 1-1 and we arent 2-0...FSU could have just as easily won that game as Miami, so stop acting like you Ga Teched us.
 09-18-2009, 06:55 PM         #374
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
Im not on this board pumping my team up like the second coming of Christ---
your lucky your not 1-1 and we arent 2-0...FSU could have just as easily won that game as Miami, so stop acting like you Ga Teched us.

I'm not saying that but saying we're only winning off of blown coverages, wide open wr's is ridiculous. Sorry your future looks dim.

Yeah but you didn't. And at the end of the year all that's gonna matter is we won. Ppl talkin about Miami again and you get a segment about how you're going to lose to BYU. Must be rough.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #375
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
^^ just so you know FSU was metioned over 30 times in your game last night...the seminoles will never cease to exsist in peoples mouths.

What are you gonna think when we beat BYU tomorrow night??
 09-18-2009, 07:05 PM         #376
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CO Butta said:
^^ just so you know FSU was metioned over 30 times in your game last night...the seminoles will never cease to exsist in peoples mouths.

What are you gonna think when we beat BYU tomorrow night??

Yeah only when they were saying who was going to take that next step and the Canes have.

That it makes our win look even better
 8 years ago '05        #377
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
Yeah only when they were saying who was going to take that next step and the Canes have.
not quite...re watch the game.
 8 years ago '05        #378
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
i did and the only time they mentioned them was because they thought both programs was back after that great game on labor day but then yall damn near choked against jacksonville city or state or whatever that schools name is ... so us being back was being in called in questions because you lame a.ss muthaf**kas couldnt handle a DOUBLE AA school in florida that nobody heard about

@ this bum

go worry about BYU because if you lose that game then you muthaf**kas are really in the hole... and if you win your doing us a favor by giving us points in the BCS and beating a team slightly ranked higher than us

so either way we still come out on top

damn shame
this is like beating a horse thats been dead since the 80's... we will see what the records are at the end of the season...and who the ACC champions are...maybe u guys will win one?? who knows...anything could happen once.
 8 years ago '04        #379
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MonkTaker said:
Exactly

Your TE was wide open every play too, does his big 6'8 a.ss run a 4.2 and cut like a WR too?

f**k outta here, everyone was WIDE OPEN.. Harris didn't get a finger laid on him the whole game, he just stood in the pocket for 6 seconds and threw it to a WIDE OPEN WR.
Why the f**k you n*ggas acting like it's Miami's fault that the WRs, TEs are open? We are just a way better team than the last two we just played. Bar none. Our O-Line handled future 1st round pick derrick morgan. Dude was a ghost in the game. Dekoda Watson? the next great FSU linebacker? ain't do s**t.

It's all gravy n*ggas, i guess we're just plain lucky our receivers are faster, better, stronger than the rest of the teams we just played and will play against in the next following weeks. VT is next. I can't wait for the excuses on that one :greetings10::greetings10:
 8 years ago '06        #380
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
VT gonna beat Miami
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
20 hours ago