#14 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-0) @ #20 Miami Hurricanes (1-0): Official Game Thread

most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2009, 01:38 AM         #341
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
watching a replay of FSU-Jacksonville State??:sleepy:
I gave yall props in this thread and you had to take a stab. :(
 8 years ago '04        #342
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
yo we only punted 1 time lol thats crazy
 8 years ago '07        #343
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 madness said:
watching a replay of FSU-Jacksonville State??:sleepy:
 8 years ago '06        #344
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Deeangoe said:
whatttts hooood muhf**kas....just came back from the grove for some more post game celebration.....exxhausted but loving the W.
What the f**k??? An actual Miami fan who went to the game???

JNyiri77 said:
Yeah we stopped their triple option that everyone laughs at NOW after we won but we scored at will on their DEFENSE. Shoulda been in the 40's if Graham didn't tip that TD intended for Hank but he got one later so he made up for it.
Everyone was laughing at it after the LSU bowl game. I knew G-Tech was gonna be way overhyped this year. Whipple is a good Offensive coordinator for sure though. I'm not putting much stock in Gtech's defense, Miami recievers were WIDE open the entire game, what the f**k were they playing? That s**t looked like a Big 12 game
 8 years ago '04        #345
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Bedlam said:

Everyone was laughing at it after the LSU bowl game. I knew G-Tech was gonna be way overhyped this year. Whipple is a good Offensive coordinator for sure though. I'm not putting much stock in Gtech's defense, Miami recievers were WIDE open the entire game, what the f**k were they playing? That s**t looked like a Big 12 game
see...this the s**t i be talking about......can our WR's get some type of credit for being open ?

you dont just go out there and be open...newsflash...Miami WR's are the real deal.

they're like Kung Fu....multiple styles...never know which one we gonna hit you with
 09-18-2009, 10:44 AM         #346
feardafoot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Props on the win hurricanes..

The offensive line won that game for the canes no question. Harris had hours to throw. That was a good win but expect pressure from better front 7's like UNC, and VTech. Have to see what happens then.

Great defense against that run attack from GT. No doubt the tape from this game will be studied.
 8 years ago '04        #347
madness 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2922 2922
@there being an excuse after each ranked team we beat

FSU -"They have a pathetic pass defense and cant rush the passer. They were overrated anyways"
G-Tech -"They cant pass the ball and were playing their 3rd game in 12 days. They were tired and overrated anyways."
V-Tech - "Tyrod Taylor cant throw and V-tech is overrated anyways."
Oklahoma -"Sam Bradford or Jermaine Greshman didnt play and they were overrated anyways."

8 years ago '07        #348
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
They just love to hate

Category 5 commin
 8 years ago '05        #349
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
damn georgia tech shouldnt even be ranked this season, they are horrible, cant throw the ball for s**t.
 09-18-2009, 12:10 PM         #350
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:

I don't go to the games cause I'm in Tampa but I'm definitely going to the one against USF up here cause I'm pretty sure its at RJS.

Yeah our WR's were wide open again They are doing great routes getting open. We played FSU, and the excuse was, "anemic defense, blown coverages, etc." Now we stop the triple option hold them to less than a fourth of what they got last year on us and still get no respect. I'm guessing thats the new thing now is when Miami WR's catch a big pass or gain a lot of yds on one play they're wide open. Give them some damn credit. They ain't freshmen anymore. Could see three 1st rd wr's from one school in 2011

Last edited by Cheeze; 09-18-2009 at 12:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #351
madness 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
i been tellin n*ggas miami had the deepest receiving corp in the nation. and we havent even unleashed streeter or thompkins yet:wow:

and where's that f**got 1000bluntz at, i'll slap the shyt outta that n*gga for hating on boss shannon. "0-4 and out the door, huh?":slap:
 09-18-2009, 01:20 PM         #352
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, I don't know about you guys but I love hearing these dudes on here trying to come up with excuses for the Canes' opposition!!!
 8 years ago '04        #353
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 CO Butta said:
^^ really if my team sucks...the urs sucks..cause my team was 4 points and 2 yards from beating your team....fooll a.ss b**ch a.ss punk a.ss f**got

"fooll a.ss b**ch a.ss punk a.ss f**got"

Who won though? and why are you so mad? :dancingcool:

Im dying at all this angry a.ss n*ggas....dont let us get back to 2001 status, cause these n*ggas might start offing themselves

Last edited by MiamiDade; 09-18-2009 at 01:26 PM..
 09-18-2009, 01:48 PM         #354
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
i been tellin n*ggas miami had the deepest receiving corp in the nation. and we havent even unleashed streeter or thompkins yet:wow:

and where's that f**got 1000bluntz at, i'll slap the shyt outta that n*gga for hating on boss shannon. "0-4 and out the door, huh?":slap:
No Aldarius last night either.
 09-18-2009, 01:49 PM         #355
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depending on what happens tomorrow, Miami could jump pretty high in the polls come Sunday.
 8 years ago '04        #356
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
the U hate is strong i see but i see alot of n*ggaz showin dey support...big ups big ups!

lets go canes i see ya!
 8 years ago '06        #357
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
I'm not making excuses. I said Miami is alot better than i thought they would be and Whipple is a great coordinator, that's why alot of dudes were wide open. But you'll never so many dudes wide open against a D like Florida or Bama. Alot of that was just bad defense, safties being slow and lazy.

yall guys are funny, it's like if we don't come in here and suck Miami's d*ck, we are haters making up excuses? What reason do I have to hate on Miami, they aren't a threat to Florida as long as Urban Meyer is there. They're having a nice season so far though.
 8 years ago '12        #358
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Bedlam said:

Exactly

C.R.I.P. said:
see...this the s**t i be talking about......can our WR's get some type of credit for being open ?

you dont just go out there and be open...newsflash...Miami WR's are the real deal.

they're like Kung Fu....multiple styles...never know which one we gonna hit you with
Your TE was wide open every play too, does his big 6'8 a.ss run a 4.2 and cut like a WR too?

f**k outta here, everyone was WIDE OPEN.. Harris didn't get a finger laid on him the whole game, he just stood in the pocket for 6 seconds and threw it to a WIDE OPEN WR.
 8 years ago '05        #359
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 645 645
 Bedlam said:

s**t son i actually go to majority of the games...i already been to both the fsu game (which i sat in the fsu student section btw) and last nights game - would love to go for the vatech game but i aint driving no 14+ hrs to VA and aint spending 500 bucks to fly over there

if work permits - id go to all the games but i cant...but this yr i might be able to go to all the games especially the UCF and USF game...if the drive is less than 10 hrs = road trip time

and just so ykno i went last yr to the swamp when all my friends advised me not to just cuz miami was gonna lose...f**k that i drove to gville im going - i also sat in the UF student section only muhf**ka repping the U in that b**ch and for 3 n half qrs the gator fans were worried that they almost lost to a freshmen miami team...they were quiet as f**k up until they blew that game wide open

AND next yr im going to ohio state for sure...cuz i wanna be there in person when miami smacks up Ohio state in their horseshoe stadium
 8 years ago '04        #360
madness 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
space
 Bedlam said:
What reason do I have to hate on Miami, they aren't a threat to Florida as long as Urban Meyer is there.
which wont be for very long

MonkTaker said:
Exactly
Your TE was wide open every play too, does his big 6'8 a.ss run a 4.2 and cut like a WR too?

f**k outta here, everyone was WIDE OPEN.. Harris didn't get a finger laid on him the whole game, he just stood in the pocket for 6 seconds and threw it to a WIDE OPEN WR.
that's just a testament to having a good offensive coordinator. you know, the guy whos job it is to design plays to create space for the playmakers to catch the ball in space and make plays:applause:

its funny cuz just last november these same teams lined up against each other and miami struggled to move the ball. all of a sudden n*ggas act like georgia tech somehow forgot how to play defense over the course of 10 months:rolleyes:
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now