Sep 16 - George W. Bush on Obama:'This guy has no clue'

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 bobbysteels18 said:
Yall the racist the Dem's would have did the same thing, what about when Bush got called the devil at the UN. Or when people made pics of bush as hitler no one care then. But since Obama is black and we have an opinion about him that u don't agree with we are called racist.
EXACTLY, the whole race issue pisses me off when it is brought up
 8 years ago '07        #42
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 Soulja1896 said:
I can't take anyone that has Michelle Malkin in their avatar seriously.

when i looked over at ur avy i was thinking
'is this f**ka sayin im crazy for having Michelle Malkin an he got a pic of Michael Dukakis in his avy'

i dont agree wit everything Malkin says.....she says stupid s**t like Ann Coulter sumtimes but she is a lot s3xier than that man looking beast
 8 years ago '05        #43
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
I thought I was the only black person against this fools policies... now protesters are being marked off as racists. The MSM needs to be executed after torture.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by MeziaaL; 09-17-2009 at 03:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
SharkyLocz408 
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 58 58
give it up for both these puppets....
 8 years ago '04        #45
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9464 9464
Obama DOESN'T have a clue. Bush wasn't the best president by any means. BX is just too young or lazy to research Carter, Raegan, etc. When Carter left office, interest rates were 21%...21%!!!!

I laugh at how people expect Obama to be different than any other president we've had. The gov't never thought in the best interests of the people before, why would they start now? The only person to actually try to change things for the good of the country was JFK, and look what happened to him.
 8 years ago '04        #46
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
"this cat" since when does GW talk like that?
 8 years ago '07        #47
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
Latimer also made the controversial a.ssertion that after Sarah Palin was tapped as McCain's running mate, Bush reportedly asked whether she was "the governor of Guam" and said that she was "not even remotely prepared."
lmaosds
 09-17-2009, 11:18 AM         #48
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
love it, 99% of the people who replied didn't even read the f**king article.. love boxden.
 09-17-2009, 11:42 AM         #49
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
?????????????? Then the end begins...
 8 years ago '06        #50
Trustice 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
 bobbysteels18 said:
Yall the racist the Dem's would have did the same thing, what about when Bush got called the devil at the UN. Or when people made pics of bush as hitler no one care then. But since Obama is black and we have an opinion about him that u don't agree with we are called racist.
Bush was called the devil by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez at the United Nations NOT the Congress of the U.S. So that point doesn't count. Everyone has the right to their opinion but you should realize that a lot of it is based on racism. Whether you want to admit it or not. There are people that doon't like Obama just because he black. The same people protesting about the health reform issue made pictures of him looking like a voodoo priest with a bone in his nose. There was a cartoon of Obama in the New York Post portraying him as a chimpanzee getting shot by the NYPD. What part of these examples are not racist???
 09-17-2009, 02:33 PM         #51
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^exactly when people carry placards saying that hes not legitimate, his birth certificate etc. when bush seemingly fixed an election.

but that said, protesting against policy isnt racist, and everyone shouldnt be tarred with the same brush.
 09-17-2009, 03:00 PM         #52
dpusha86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buck Fush....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #53
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9464 9464
 Dipset905 said:
clinton was the man
Did MTV tell you that or what?
 8 years ago '05        #54
edote 
space
space
$1,704 | Props total: 324 324
cracker
 09-17-2009, 07:02 PM         #55
south23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
A lot of the stuff that happens to obama in the way he is percevied is cause he's black...do u think if he was white joe wilson wouldve yelled u lie? Or that people wouldve made a big deal about him talkin to kids about stayin in school? People pulled their kids out of class over that...country is still mad racist...
Posted via Mobile Device
obviously you dont understand obamas retarded policies... people pull them out of school for that s**t because its stupid bulls**t when he should be doing s**t to fix our country instead of talking to little kids who dont give a f**k what he has to say... the parents and teachers need to take of their kids and their education not the government.. ... and he yelled you lie because he does lie.. not because he is black.. maybe you should try and not judge based on color and notice that these people are reacting out of emotion because they dont believe in these policies and dont want none of this bulls**t to take place.. remarks about race doesnt help the fact that racism still exists just keeps the juice flowin so people should stop saying oh its because the president is black blah blah blah seems to be the excuse for everything when people are just trying to stand up for the political point of view dems just blow it off as if the only reason the statement was made was to make a racist statement against african americans and try and not go into detail about what the real questions at issue are... Personally i dont want 12million illegals to get covered with bulls**t health insurance coming out of my pocket.. those motherf**kers shouldnt even be in this country and now they taking s**t out of my pockets President doesnt know whats going on..
 8 years ago '05        #56
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 bobbysteels18 said:

was the motha f**ka even american who said it?
 8 years ago '05        #57
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 Trustice said:
Bush was called the devil by Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez at the United Nations NOT the Congress of the U.S. So that point doesn't count. Everyone has the right to their opinion but you should realize that a lot of it is based on racism. Whether you want to admit it or not. There are people that doon't like Obama just because he black. The same people protesting about the health reform issue made pictures of him looking like a voodoo priest with a bone in his nose. There was a cartoon of Obama in the New York Post portraying him as a chimpanzee getting shot by the NYPD. What part of these examples are not racist???

and there u have it lmao!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #58
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,464 | Props total: 6619 6619
 south23 said:
obviously you dont understand obamas retarded policies... people pull them out of school for that s**t because its stupid bulls**t when he should be doing s**t to fix our country instead of talking to little kids who dont give a f**k what he has to say... the parents and teachers need to take of their kids and their education not the government.. ... and he yelled you lie because he does lie.. not because he is black.. maybe you should try and not judge based on color and notice that these people are reacting out of emotion because they dont believe in these policies and dont want none of this bulls**t to take place.. remarks about race doesnt help the fact that racism still exists just keeps the juice flowin so people should stop saying oh its because the president is black blah blah blah seems to be the excuse for everything when people are just trying to stand up for the political point of view dems just blow it off as if the only reason the statement was made was to make a racist statement against african americans and try and not go into detail about what the real questions at issue are... Personally i dont want 12million illegals to get covered with bulls**t health insurance coming out of my pocket.. those motherf**kers shouldnt even be in this country and now they taking s**t out of my pockets President doesnt know whats going on..
You seriously need to rethink that good s**t in bold... YOU can't be serious...
 09-17-2009, 09:55 PM         #59
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i in no way shape or form like bush but do you yall really think he didnt have a clue?

look at the profit he made during his time in office. starting a pointless war that could have end just as fast as it started but he knew to keep it going.

nobody wanted him in office for a second term, but everyone knows you dont change wartime leaders.
 8 years ago '04        #60
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
Obama fails...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago