most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

8 years ago '05        #1
7386 pageviews
94 comments

Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Sep 16 - George W. Bush on Obama:'This guy has no clue'

Bush on Obama: 'This guy has no clue'
Posted: September 15th, 2009 06:01 PM ET

From CNN's Lauren Kornreich
Bush on Obama: 'This guy has no clue'.
Bush on Obama: 'This guy has no clue'.

WASHINGTON (CNN) – Former President George W. Bush "seemed to feel considerable unease" with John McCain as the Republican presidential nominee, according to ex-speechwriter Matt Latimer in his tell-all memoir on his days in the White House.

In Latimer's new book, "Speech-less: Tales of a White House Survivor," set to hit bookstores on September 22, he reveals Bush's reactions to the economic collapse, the presidential campaign, and other memorable events. GQ published an excerpt from the memoir in its October issue.

Latimer said Bush liked Mitt Romney best and that he was "clearly not impressed with the McCain operation." Latimer said the former president wanted to appear with McCain at a campaign event in Phoenix, but after he was told the then-Republican nominee couldn't get enough people to show up, he called it a "cruel hoax."

"'He couldn't get 500 people? I could get that many people to turn out in Crawford.' He shook his head. 'This is a five-spiral crash, boys.'"

Bush presumed Hillary Clinton would be the Democratic nominee, according to Latimer, and was extremely critical of Barack Obama. Latimer said Bush was "ticked off" after one of Obama's speeches and he said the future president wasn't "remotely qualified" for the challenges of the job.

"(Bush) came in one day to rehearse a speech, fuming. 'This is a dangerous world,' he said for no apparent reason, 'and this cat isn't remotely qualified to handle it. This guy has no clue, I promise you,'" Latimer said.

Latimer also made the controversial a.ssertion that after Sarah Palin was tapped as McCain's running mate, Bush reportedly asked whether she was "the governor of Guam" and said that she was "not even remotely prepared." A former Bush and Palin aide has challenged the accuracy of the charge.

[pic - click to view]

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Bush on Obama: ‘This guy has no clue’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

94 comments for "Sep 16 - George W. Bush on Obama:'This guy has no clue'"

09-16-2009, 01:54 PM         #2
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush's opinion...holds no water.
 09-16-2009, 02:02 PM         #3
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bush knows bc he done did already...hindsight is 20/20
 8 years ago '06        #4
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Who cares what his a.ss has to say?
 8 years ago '07        #5
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Gattsau said:
Well isn't that the pot callin the kettle black...thing Is obama is smart as hell he's jus two much of a pus*y and worrys about his image to much
Posted via Mobile Device
pretty much
 8 years ago '07        #6
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
so i got a ? for boxden.....if what Bush says, because of his pedigree (WE all think he didnt care too much for the people of this nation), is horses**t then when i was watching the Rachel Maddow show last nite an she had Jimmy Carter on saying that the reason why Obama is catching all this flack is cuz hes Black how do u guys take that a.ssertion.....I think that good ol' boy Jimmy is a f**kin lunatic an cant see the forest for the trees an i think that most politicians cant understand why we (Americans liberal/conservative) are starting to care again about politics....it seems like every Pres f**ks s**t up an passes on the blame......BUSH an OBAMA both surrounded themselves with sum questionable characters wit sum extreme points of view.....in the end if we dont keep them accountable the people of the country LOSE......we took a HUGE L wit bush in the WH.....an if Obama passes everything he wants to get in were gonna be TRILLIONS of dollars in debt wit no way out......Sumtimes im glad i dont have a kid but i feel bad for my niece.....her future looks bleak
 8 years ago '06        #7
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
like THIS muthaf**ka got room to talk about anybody else. his whole presidency was a complete joke.
 8 years ago '06        #8
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
ban Bush topics, he's washed up and forgotten about
 8 years ago '05        #9
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 Gattsau said:
A lot of the stuff that happens to obama in the way he is percevied is cause he's black...do u think if he was white joe wilson wouldve yelled u lie? Or that people wouldve made a big deal about him talkin to kids about stayin in school? People pulled their kids out of class over that...country is still mad racist...
Posted via Mobile Device

Yall the racist the Dem's would have did the same thing, what about when Bush got called the devil at the UN. Or when people made pics of bush as hitler no one care then. But since Obama is black and we have an opinion about him that u don't agree with we are called racist.
 09-16-2009, 03:37 PM         #10
DJVBar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:
Yall the racist the Dem's would have did the same thing, what about when Bush got called the devil at the UN. Or when people made pics of bush as hitler no one care then. But since Obama is black and we have an opinion about him that u don't agree with we are called racist.
THANK YOU!

s**t.. I FEEL LIKE EVERYONE I KNOW IS SO f**kING STUPID.

People Need To Go Back To School.
 8 years ago '09        #11
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
bush gets points by referring to obama as "this cat"
 8 years ago '04        #12
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 2469 2469
Did yall read the article? lol
 8 years ago '04        #13
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,074 | Props total: 1560 1560
 Dj Virus said:
ban Bush topics, he's washed up and forgotten about
:applause:
 09-16-2009, 04:46 PM         #14
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone mentioned references to bush as the devil or comparisons to hitler... Personally I don't see the reason to... I don't care that people want to paint Obama as Heath Ledger's joker, or compare him to Hitler. They have the right to the same way dudes had the right to do the same s**t with Bush...
 8 years ago '09        #15
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
f**k bush
 8 years ago '06        #16
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,104 | Props total: 18993 18993
Bush saying that anyone else, let alone Obama "has no clue" is utterly laughable and the epitome of ironic....
 8 years ago '04        #17
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
comming from a guy who had arguably the worst presidency of in our countries history... ill brush it off lol.

and dont get it twisted, i dont agree with everything obama has done / his political agenda, but theres no denying how irrelevant george W's opinion is
 09-16-2009, 05:24 PM         #18
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bush went in on the haters!!!!! lol obama hasn't done s**t yet. but obama is already a better pres then bush.
 09-16-2009, 05:27 PM         #19
SilverRain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobbysteels18 said:

Did they call Bush an Indonesian Muslim welfare Thug?... no...
 8 years ago '09        #20
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
This is coming from the most clueless president of all time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy