Kid Cudi Stands Up & Defends Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
cudi was def talkin some real s**tt and i feel yo on that n*ggas be to concerned with what the next n*gga got on but then when you see them with a chick and look at how she dressing you like damn!! this n*gga worried bout how Im dressed but his girl walkin around in public bummy as f**k lol s**t crazy

fuks wit the album too s**t is pretty chills im hoping he does good numbers
 8 years ago '08        #102
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Kid Cudi = f*g
 8 years ago '07        #103
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,345 | Props total: 389 389
i dont wear skinny jeans but i find it funny that these same people calling someone gay for wearin skinny jeans are probably the same ones that be OD sagging there jeans showing their boxers.
 8 years ago '07        #104
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
i dont like Kid Cudi bcuz hes wack..his skinny jeans aint got s**t to do with it.

but hes right..what hes wearin shouldnt have s**t to do wit ppl choosin not to listen to him..thas why we LISTEN..who gives a f**k what he LOOKS like..
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 09-16-2009 at 07:04 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #105
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
"We don't care what people say, dudes who critique your clothes, the most gay" - KiD CuDi
 8 years ago '05        #106
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Gm0ney85 said:
nigguh huh?
i said that saying someone is gay isn't gay

if that was true, you'd be gay for observing an actual gay act

so saying that you're gay for judging another man doesn't make sense

that's like saying you're gay for saying a guy is tall, it's just stupid.....
 8 years ago '04        #107
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

But it's not just making an observation, it's JUDGING...

Example:

Random Guy: Hey, KiD CuDi has on some tight a.ss jeans, what's the deal with that?

That's an observation

Random Guy: Hey, KiD CuDi has on some tight a.ss jeans, he must like to have s3x with other men.

That's Judging

And saying something like "I don't like KiD CuDi's music because he wears skinny jeans" is the same, to me, as saying "I don't find KiD CuDi's outfits s3xually appealing to me, so I won't listen to his music"
 8 years ago '05        #108
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 daliff89 said:

nigguh what?

i guess u dont get what judging is in the 1st place....
 8 years ago '06        #109
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
I mean......I wasn't checkin him out.....however, it is hard to miss when your f**kin jeans are tighter than your girl's........real talk
 8 years ago '05        #110
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
yes, i get what 'judging' is

it's not gay to say another man is ugly, it's just like saying he's tall

if there's a dude walking down the street with his eyeball hanging out of the socket, half his head shaved, wearing a torn up Looney Toons shirt and i say 'damn, that dude is ugly' that doesn't make me gay

now if i see a dude walking down the street wearing nice clothes and i say 'wow, he's cute' then i'm a flaming queer

but making an observation, like 'his jeans are too tight', isn't gay.....
 8 years ago '04        #111
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 daliff89 said:

if there's a dude walking down the street with his eyeball hanging out of the socket, half his head shaved, wearing a torn up Looney Toons shirt and i say 'damn, that dude is ugly' that doesn't make me gay

now if i see a dude walking down the street wearing nice clothes and i say 'wow, he's cute' then i'm a flaming queer

It's not about pointing it out though, it's about the judgement that usually follows "Dudes jeans are tight... He's gay" that's a judgement...

And when you say "His jeans are too tight", what do you mean? Too tight for who? For you to get into? (, joking, has nothing to do with my argument) but for real, that's the part I wanna know about, how can someone say that someone else jeans are too ANYTHING? Isn't that a personal choice?
 8 years ago '05        #112
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

lol...nigguh who?

tall = ugly?? (tall is more of a fact, while ugly is more of an opinion)

last time i checked i would fuk a tall or a short girl if she is FINE...but not if she Ugly...SO i see why its hard for u to connects the dots...your analogies always suck

sooo...--->nigguh huh?
 8 years ago '04        #113
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,461 | Props total: 1453 1453
wear regular pants with a belt.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #114
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 GoldynChyld421 said:
It's not about pointing it out though, it's about the judgement that usually follows "Dudes jeans are tight... He's gay" that's a judgement...

And when you say "His jeans are too tight", what do you mean? Too tight for who? For you to get into? (, joking, has nothing to do with my argument) but for real, that's the part I wanna know about, how can someone say that someone else jeans are too ANYTHING? Isn't that a personal choice?
his jeans are too tight for me

i work in a mall, i see kids walk by all the time and i can tell what's in their pockets.....

it's just like if a dude is walking by sagging to his f**king knees and you can see where his boxers end, i'ma say 'man, he's sagging too hard' or 'man, he needs some smaller pants'

that doesn't make me gay, it makes me not want to be able to see another male's genitals.......

and no, i'm not looking for his genitals, it's like a fat girl's a.ss hanging out........you see it and you don't wanna look, but once you notice it, you're probably going to look again.....
 8 years ago '05        #115
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

and no, i'm not looking for his genitals, it's like a fat girl's a.ss hanging out........you see it and you don't wanna look, but once you notice it, you're probably going to look again.....
nigguh WTF?

when u see men genitals u look again, and again cuz u noticed them?

u didnt even wanna add a pause or a no homo to that statement or nothing?
 8 years ago '05        #116
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
This thread is seriously still going on?
 09-16-2009, 08:17 PM         #117
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didn't even know what this n*gga looked like until a day ago much less the fact he wears skinny jeans

But unless you walking around with a zzzzzz shirt I don't care what you got on....

Nas Lost

Last edited by Krazy K; 09-16-2009 at 08:23 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #118
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I also care what another man wears...........
 8 years ago '05        #119
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
nigguh WTF?

when u see men genitals u look again, and again cuz u noticed them?

u didnt even wanna add a pause or a no homo to that statement or nothing?
i like how instead of arguing the point you're making, BX dudes take half of a phrase you said, add some s**t too it, then call you a f*g

if i see a person walking around with their d*ck hanging out, i'ma look to make sure that's really what i saw..........and even if i didn't look the second time to confirm what i saw, i still don't want to see the genitals in the first place

again, it's like a fat b**ch has her a.ss hanging out......you catch it out of the corner of your eye and you go 'hold on, what the f**k' and look again
 8 years ago '05        #120
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

i like how instead of arguing the point you're making, BX dudes take half of a phrase you said, add some s**t too it, then call you a f*g

if i see a person walking around with their d*ck hanging out, i'ma look to make sure that's really what i saw..........and even if i didn't look the second time to confirm what i saw, i still don't want to see the genitals in the first place

again, it's like a fat b**ch has her a.ss hanging out......you catch it out of the corner of your eye and you go 'hold on, what the f**k' and look again
nigguh wut?.....

LOL...i just be fukin witchu man i always see where u coming from but yo analogies be HELLA FUNNY (i cant really tell if u be serious or not) so i gotta getcha...

all fun man...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy