most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,240 | Props total: 3576 3576
 Gm0ney85 said:
"theres always gonna be haters...thats the way it is
hater nigguhs, marry hater b**ches, and have hater kids"

nigguh go do you!...hating in cap locks helps no one...

:owned:
 09-16-2009, 04:12 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope that's a female, do you know what they would do to this in prison?
 09-16-2009, 04:14 PM         #83
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it's ok to be skinny now (if you're a guy)?
 8 years ago '09        #84
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
That's cool. A n*gga having no breathing room for his nuts affects me none. I guess I grew up and realized I have better things to do then hate on someone just because they're different than me.
:applause:

Michael_Moore said:
a lot of skinny jean f**k n*ggas in this thread...keep doin' what it do f*gs...

[pic - click to view]

Your really an insecure f**got for going outta your way to find pictures of dudes in skinny jeans. I bet that s**t was already saved to your hard drive. Then of top of that your the insecure f**k who started the thread. Ol':fruit: basket a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 09-16-2009 at 04:22 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #85
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Says a em stan...at least cudi don't be wearin dresses and havin bruno teabag him on national tv
Posted via Mobile Device

Gm0ney85 said:
here let me air u out one time...and i aint gonna be long winded to do it...

u equate the way someone dresses to being gay?? right??

WHILE I EQUATE YOU WORRYING ABOUT OTHER MEN AS BEING GAY....get it?

simple as that for your simple a.ss....-Cudi
 8 years ago '08        #86
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Get it Right said:
So it's ok to be skinny now (if you're a guy)?
if your a man lol im not sure..that like seeing ur pops with a new era hat and coogi tops like for real...if your a kid like the new boyz then is cool...i aint going nothing against cudi he can work it..i just thinks is for kids

but the thing which makes me laugh is when n*ggas clown the new boyz..but not kid cudi
 09-16-2009, 04:29 PM         #87
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually I was talking to this dude Demetrius just yesterday and saw he had skinny jeans on. I asked him why he wore skinny jeans. [I don't have a problem with it; I was just curious.] Dude tells me he wears them because they fit him, not because it's some trend or what some of you members are ignorantly stating, but because they fit him. So have some of you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason some of these dudes wear them is because they fit? Not all dudes wanna sag you know? I, personally, find that sagging s**t repulsive.
 8 years ago '09        #88
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
if your a man lol im not sure..that like seeing ur pops with a new era hat and coogi tops like for real...if your a kid like the new boyz then is cool...i aint going nothing against cudi he can work it..i just thinks is for kids

but the thing which makes me laugh is when n*ggas clown the new boyz..but not kid cudi

I personally never clowned on the new boyz, but they really don't dress anything alike and he's not like tham at all. Dude is pretty intelligent IMO. If yall honestly think that they dress anything alike then it's pretty sad cause they don't. True enough they both wear skinny jeans, but in all honesty who should really give a f**k? Aren't there b**ches out there worry about other than men judging what other men wear? You got all kindas of rock bands with guys who been dressing this way for years, but instead n*ggas wanna clown on another black man for being himself. Shoes the character of some of the idiots on this messageboard, but I never expect anything less from the b**ch n*ggas on boxden.
 8 years ago '08        #89
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Knowledgeable said:
Then on top of that he owns every one of you f**gots for worrying about what he's wearing.."As a man why do you give a f**k about what another n*gga is doing as a man".Straight sonned you f**k n*ggas. Only b**ches are supposed to worry about what a n*gga is wearing. All you hating a.ss n*ggas are downlow internet f*gs.

:owned:............
 8 years ago '08        #90
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
ill judge a man if i want.
im straight n comfortable wit myself that i can judge a man and feel nuttins wrong

obviously some cant cause then they will feel gay.

if son is ugly, hes ugly.
if son wears tight jeans, hes gay
if son gotta big d*ck, he gotta big d*ck

8 years ago '05        #91
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 KhadijaQueen said:
Actually I was talking to this dude Demetrius just yesterday and saw he had skinny jeans on. I asked him why he wore skinny jeans. [I don't have a problem with it; I was just curious.] Dude tells me he wears them because they fit him, not because it's some trend or what some of you members are ignorantly stating, but because they fit him. So have some of you ever stopped to think that maybe the reason some of these dudes wear them is because they fit? Not all dudes wanna sag you know? I, personally, find that sagging s**t repulsive.
most dudes who wear super tight skinny jeans.........still sag, which makes it look even more dumb
 8 years ago '05        #92
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 1ironboy1 said:
ill judge a man if i want.
im straight n comfortable wit myself that i can judge a man and feel nuttins wrong

obviously some cant cause then they will feel gay.

if son is ugly, hes ugly.
if son wears tight jeans, hes gay
if son gotta big d*ck, he gotta big d*ck

AHHAHA IM CRYIN!...lol...nigguh u crazy...

i feel u tho..s**t sometimes its like i need to comment on this situation...if thats the case then thats the case..

but nigguhs in the club actually MAD at nigguh with skinny jeans on..mean muggin...talkin to hoes tryin to throw dirt in they name...NOW THATS SOME HATER GAY SHIIT!...
 8 years ago '08        #93
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
Dudes come here and talk mad s**t about what other guys wear, but this s**t is 8 pages long now...If n*ggas ready don't care why are some of the same clowns coming back and fourth and back and fourth to try and prove a point and what they don't like seeing other mean wear.:smh..That has to be the most gayest s**t in the entire f**king world......
 09-16-2009, 04:43 PM         #94
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jp morgan said:
Yo HipHop aint dead it's Gay!

I can't believe Males are in this thread defending this gay a.ss tight sagging jeans s**t......then giving the Homos3xual excuse of "you don't have to look" "It shouldn't bother you if my favorite artist sucks d*cks I still like his music" and other gay a.ss excuses catching Kanye style hissy fits, queening and shyt on here talking bout "u must be gay to look at my style"

I gotta take another break from Boxden, this is becoming the flamboyant gay HipHop forum, I aint know when this s**t happened....couple years ago alot more people would not have defended this homo shyt, guess TV is really influencing the culture wit "Gay" being popular now......yeah I'ma fall back from here.....but u "fellas" have at it do y'all.

I'm a stick to hanging wit these hoes while y'all hang wit Kid Cudi type dudes wit they tight jeans sagging....IIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL like Jigga said, y'all at the table wit men.

Only reason y'all defending that look is cuz Cudi turns yall on.....cuz his music is soft as hell
Powerful post. Props given
 8 years ago '05        #95
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Powerful post. Props given
in the other thread (kid cudi/skinny jeans) didnt they say it was gay to hang out with a bunch of girls???

then that ^^nigguh up there says the same thing but opposite...

and quotes jay-z and s**t right??

but hold up...."we got a table full of ladies yall got a table full of fellaz-EEEWWWWWW"

nigguhs dont know what they arguing about anymore...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 09-16-2009 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #96
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 meepos said:
lol i dont wear skinny jeans or care for them, but that was 100% real talk.
Basically.
 8 years ago '04        #97
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
People really have to learn how to be comfortable with themselves, that s**t is real... If you're TRULY comfortable with yourself, you won't look for the world to reflect how you WANT to feel about yourself, you'll accept it for what it is.. You'll respect everyone who has the balls to be themselves...
 8 years ago '05        #98
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Gm0ney85 said:
yo when has it EVER been cool to judge another man??

tell me what famous figure who done something positive for any country anywhere in the world been acclaimed for judging....

the only time it was cool was in tabloids, Highskool, and blogs like PEREZ HILTON...

so for all u PEREZ HILTONS out there (who btw IS GAY)...take a look in the mirror...
it's not 'judging' a person to say they look gay...

if that was true and you seen a dude giving another dude a blowjob in the middle of Times Square and you said 'those dudes are f**king gay', you'd also be a f**got.....
 8 years ago '05        #99
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

it's not 'judging' a person to say they look gay...

if that was true and you seen a dude giving another dude a blowjob in the middle of Times Square and you said 'those dudes are f**king gay', you'd also be a f**got.....
nigguh huh?
 8 years ago '07        #100
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Only on Boxden do n*ggas sound like b**ches, critiquing what another f**king guy wears. Would I ever wear tight jeans? No. But do I give two f**ks if anyone else does? No.
hahahaha :applause:

close thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy