Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2009, 02:39 PM         #61
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
You know Fleece is waiting for these sweet boys

[pic - click to view]

09-16-2009, 02:42 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Wow u a slow a.ss n*gga...
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm slow=i'm gay,why can't u just accept us?..we've heard this homos3xual rhetoric before
 8 years ago '08        #63
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17031 17031
 Gattsau said:
Explain to me how the way someone dresses affects there music at all? Dre 3000 dresses lik a fukin clown he's still one of the greatest to ever do it....

Does johnny deep dressing lik a f*g make him and less of a actor?

Does wade dressin lik a idiot make him any less a baller??

Why r u so worried about another mans image? Does seein a man in tight jeans make u question your manhood? Do u find urself unable to look away from a man in tight jeans?
Your in here callin people gay for not givin a fuk what another man wears ..your like a republican whose out beating his chest about how wrong homos3xuailty is yet getting head from a man at the airport..

If you were str8 u wouldn't care what a never man wears
Posted via Mobile Device

Your jeans too tight, they are not letting think straight, you don't understand the situation. Nobody gives a f**k that he wears that gay s**t, the problem is that it isn't a good look for hip hop AT ALL!, this is just another bad trend hip hop doesn't need to be affiliated with.

I don't give a f**k if you want to look the dude below, do you go ahead be a f**got type dude but don't affiliate this gay s**t with hip hop, that's what needs to be stopped, give them alternative rock f**gots their trend back!.

[pic - click to view]

Stop bringing up music like that helps you, acting like this lame Cudi will be in the game 10+
years from now, he is not!. He is no Andre 3 stacks, he nothing but a mediocre f**got compare to Andre terms of musical talent and longevity in the game.

Andre would beat the f**k out of you if you dare call him a f**got, you can try that with this malnutrition soft cudi guy though, since like I said before he is nothing but a mediocre f**got compared to Andre AND YOU KNOW THAT!......

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 09-16-2009 at 02:55 PM..
 09-16-2009, 02:47 PM         #64
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think anyone caught the actual message he was conveying

he said in the 60's, whites judged blacks because of how they looked, now after all our "leaders"(mlk,malcolm,jesse,roas parks,f.douglass,etc) went thru to ensure rights for all has gona down the drain since blacks continue to judge a person who looks just like them to the point where that person can't succeed! thats why even as a black female i understand what cudi means when he says it makes him sad.

he thinking "i'm being judged by someone who looks just like me"!

Last edited by MissTatum; 09-16-2009 at 02:49 PM..
 09-16-2009, 02:51 PM         #65
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Your even more of a f**got f**k n*gga for going outta your way to post the s**t. Stay off his d*ck trying to expose the n*gga if you ain't feeling him I swear you n*ggas on boxden act like some insecure highschool b**ches.
word

OH MY GOSH HE WEARS TIGHT JEANS, HIS MUSIC SUCKS NOW!!!

high school girls on this forum
 8 years ago '06        #66
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
Not long ago threads would pop off left and right about Kanye's style and NO ONE defended that s**t... now Cudi brings up the "past" and now people defend that. Really? Why does his music have to be connected with the way he dresses? I don't agree with that. But I WILL say that his music is cool.... BUT he dresses like a f**got.
 8 years ago '04        #67
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,129 | Props total: 780 780
 The N said:
Your jeans too tight, they are not letting think straight, you don't understand the situation. Nobody gives a f**k that he wears that gay s**t, the problem is that it isn't a good look for hip hop AT ALL!, this is just another bad trend hip hop doesn't need to be affiliated with.

I don't give a f**k if you want to look the dude below, do you go ahead be a f**got type dude but don't affiliate this gay s**t with hip hop, that's what needs to be stopped, give them alternative rock f**gots their trend back!.

[pic - click to view]

Stop bringing up music like that helps you, acting like this lame Cudi will be in the game 10+
years from now, he is not!. He is no Andre 3 stacks, he nothing but a mediocre f**got compare to Andre terms of musical talent and longevity in the game.

Andre would beat the f**k out of you if you dare call him a f**got, you can try that with this malnutrition soft cudi guy though, since like I said before he is nothing but a mediocre f**got compared to Andre AND YOU KNOW THAT!......

[pic - click to view]

damn son, you actually looked up that pic, thats a question in itself
 8 years ago '08        #68
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Gattsau said:
How is he wearin tight jeans a bad look for hip hop? Hip hop is based on indviduality and goin against the norm..

What does a white boy in ct like u know about hip hop?

I never compared his music or talent to andre did I? Andres dresses lik a f*g has that affected hip hop at all?

Of course not..

Only ppl who r worrying about what cudi is wearin r losers like u who sit on the comp all day blogging :)
Posted via Mobile Device
Again you're just a stupid tight wearing jeans lame, you done f**ked up with that comment...

Andre never dressed like a f*g!, his whole style was based on individuality and going against the norm....aka HIP HOP!

Cudi's is a f**got trying to dress like some white boy skater from the suburbs into alternative rock, so shut up already, I am done with you lames trying to justify your f**got trends, go choke yourself with your tight jeans.

Last edited by The N; 09-16-2009 at 03:09 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #69
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
 Gm0ney85 said:
^^ you a gay a.ss nigguh

ADWERDZ is a gay a.ss nigguh...

anyone trippin off another mans clothes is a gay a.ss nigguh...period..how u aint got nuttin to say about women clothes...but yall sooo mad at nigguhs clothes....GAY a.ss NIGGUHS

-->>BUT this nigguh just owned everyone who ever talked about another mans skinny jeans...

nigguhs is mad cuz of what HE WEARS...

...like girls dress for girls..u guys must dress for other guys huh??
...u fukin homo-thugs act like he dressing FOR YOU!...get the fuk outta here...

gay a.ss nigguhs...keep exposing ya self gay a.ss nigguhs...im callin out names like kurupt
f**gots is on here calling me gay for bashing they style..hahahhahahahaha do u even see any logic in what the f**k you talking about......this what I'm talking about on the real wit this generation...the corny n*ggas is cool now and the f*gggot style is what y'all into....You damn right I got a problem wit it....y'all lowering the standards daily....What happened to the days when muf**kas was scared to dress like b**ches...It's o.k now cuz b**ches like this dude defend it wit that "you aint got to look" bulls**t.....fam if a whole generation of black men is turning homo how the f**k am I wrong to take a stand against it and tell men to act like men.....only homo a.ss dudes have a problem with it......like this "Nino" or "Nina" cat
 8 years ago '08        #70
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Venom said:
damn son, you actually looked up that pic, thats a question in itself
its a store doll or some s**t, I had to use it to make a point.
 8 years ago '07        #71
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
Yo HipHop aint dead it's Gay!

I can't believe Males are in this thread defending this gay a.ss tight sagging jeans s**t......then giving the Homos3xual excuse of "you don't have to look" "It shouldn't bother you if my favorite artist sucks d*cks I still like his music" and other gay a.ss excuses catching Kanye style hissy fits, queening and shyt on here talking bout "u must be gay to look at my style"

I gotta take another break from Boxden, this is becoming the flamboyant gay HipHop forum, I aint know when this s**t happened....couple years ago alot more people would not have defended this homo shyt, guess TV is really influencing the culture wit "Gay" being popular now......yeah I'ma fall back from here.....but u "fellas" have at it do y'all.

I'm a stick to hanging wit these hoes while y'all hang wit Kid Cudi type dudes wit they tight jeans sagging....IIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL like Jigga said, y'all at the table wit men.

Only reason y'all defending that look is cuz Cudi turns yall on.....cuz his music is soft as hell
 8 years ago '06        #72
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 hiphop4ever said:
i aint in to the skinny jeans thing but i cant front dude is speakin the truth

this ^

A lot of people's feelings got hurt watching that video because they know he was telling the truth.
 8 years ago '05        #73
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
 jp morgan said:
f**gots is on here calling me gay for bashing they style..hahahhahahahaha do u even see any logic in what the f**k you talking about......this what I'm talking about on the real wit this generation...the corny n*ggas is cool now and the f*gggot style is what y'all into....You damn right I got a problem wit it....y'all lowering the standards daily....What happened to the days when muf**kas was scared to dress like b**ches...It's o.k now cuz b**ches like this dude defend it wit that "you aint got to look" bulls**t.....fam if a whole generation of black men is turning homo how the f**k am I wrong to take a stand against it and tell men to act like men.....only homo a.ss dudes have a problem with it......like this "Nino" or "Nina" cat
here let me air u out one time...and i aint gonna be long winded to do it...

u equate the way someone dresses to being gay?? right??

WHILE I EQUATE YOU WORRYING ABOUT OTHER MEN AS BEING GAY....get it?

simple as that for your simple a.ss....-Cudi
 8 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
I said this s**t like one month ago, in another thread, and pretty much got s**tted on by these fake a.ss BX comediens.

Half the thread f**k that more than half the thread was s**tting on these "new boyz" skinny jeans topic, but when Kid Cudi says it's cool n*ggas are more willing to be open minded.

Funny how BX n*ggas operate, they can't think for themselves they need a n*gga of Cudi's status to tell them what is acceptable and what isn't.

Like I said before, I don't like Skinney Jeans and wouldn't know where to buy a pair, but at the end of the day, they are JUST JEANS.

This has nothing to do with Cudi speaking the truth, because me and others spoke the truth about this topic loooooooooooong ago, this is nothing more than Cudi being more respected than New Boyz, and others who share the opinion that Skinny Jeans shouldn't be that big of a deal if someone choses to wear them. Like I said before, most of you n*ggas on BX can't think for yourselfs and need rappers and others to think for you.

This is directed to the n*ggas who said one month ago the s**t is gay, and now saying "Cudi speaking the truth.." in this very same thread. I can atleast respect the n*ggas who held firm with their opinions about them thinking it's gay and they won't f**k with n*ggas who wear them. Atleast they are thinking for themselves.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-16-2009 at 03:51 PM..
 09-16-2009, 03:48 PM         #75
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

this ^

A lot of people's feelings got hurt watching that video because they know he was telling the truth.
typing in yellow just as gay as tight jeans...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #76
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
i'll say the same thing i said in the other thread

dude seems like a homoss3xual

it has nothing to do with the kind of clothes he wears, but when he speaks he sounds like a gay
 8 years ago '08        #77
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
skinny jeans is gay.
cudi trynna thow da "ur a f*g for judgin a man" card.
blah blah blah. please, ur makin noone look dumb but urself.
hit the road.
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i'll say the same thing i said in the other thread

dude seems like a homoss3xual

it has nothing to do with the kind of clothes he wears, but when he speaks he sounds like a gay
word life, I heard he ran from a club after a hot b**ch was offering the coochie!
the dude got scared and thought she was a demon then he ran home scared, I ain't joking this chick told me he expressed that whole ordeal to some mark ecko magazine or some s**t like that, dude is a f**got.

Last edited by The N; 09-16-2009 at 04:00 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #79
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 2708 2708
Gay is the new 20.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2160 2160
 1ironboy1 said:
skinny jeans is gay.
cudi trynna thow da "ur a f*g for judgin a man" card.
blah blah blah. please, ur makin noone look dumb but urself.
hit the road.
yo when has it EVER been cool to judge another man??

tell me what famous figure who done something positive for any country anywhere in the world been acclaimed for judging....

the only time it was cool was in tabloids, Highskool, and blogs like PEREZ HILTON...

so for all u PEREZ HILTONS out there (who btw IS GAY)...take a look in the mirror...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
93 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy