Kid Cudi Stands Up & Defends Skinny Jeans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
 The Blueprint˛ said:
lmfao @ all the tight jean wearing homos coming out the closet in this thread....disgusting
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly, he is dragging them all out of their closets
 8 years ago '05        #42
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 mafiaboy said:
you should! n*ggas like you are part of the problem! Back when i was in school a n*gga would have got cracked on daily for walkin out the house with some tight a.ss jeans on!
That's cool. A n*gga having no breathing room for his nuts affects me none. I guess I grew up and realized I have better things to do then hate on someone just because they're different than me.
 09-16-2009, 02:08 PM         #43
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The purpose of this vid aint to get n*ggas to wear skinny jeans and accept him, but to remind n*ggas that they shouldnt be hating on the next rapper because of image rather than music

I wouldn't f**k with skinny jeans still, and I will continue to feel like that, but Im not going to use that as a outlet to hate on another rapper that wears em....Now those New Boyz mothaf**kas, I think they do look homo as s**t, and I dont like their music too, but I just say do you, whether ur d*ckriding a trend, or not....Its your clothes, so whatever..cant stop a n*gga from wearing what he wants at the end of the day
 09-16-2009, 02:08 PM         #44
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jp morgan said:
cosign...fam look at your profile picture....half the n*ggas in this thread defending Cudi feminie a.ss is turned off by a woman wit a fat a.ss or 1 wearing tight jeans, they just wanna see grown men wearing that s**t, thats why they condone Cudi and his movement to influence men to dress like women.......Yes Homo's
i certainly hope you not a lil wayne fan since he wears skinny jeans and this after kissing baby on the mouth cuz thats his daddy and shyt!

besides mad artist in the 80's wore jeans like that but didnt sag them like the f*gs of today!
 8 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
is that why u only do whats accepted? SO u never try to do anything because YOU like it..?

are u scared to do things because nigguhs will clown u?

shiit nigguhs clown me..they get clowned back...and they really dont want it...
Gmoney you're cool but don't defend this man, you know this is just another trend in hip hop

a weak homo one but it is a trend.

You know also that cudi guy will not be here 10+ years

in the game, so its not worth defending him and his agenda to have the youth rocking

female levi jeans and s**t, the dude clearly has an agenda, like 50 cent said whats next

a rapper wearing dresses?.
 09-16-2009, 02:12 PM         #46
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Wow at u goin out ur way to hate...how is this a trend? He's not makin songs about it or trin to get other n*ggas to wear it, that's jus his style...has nothing to do with his music..
Posted via Mobile Device
^tight pant wearer
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-16-2009, 02:14 PM         #47
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
a lot of skinny jean f**k n*ggas in this thread...keep doin' what it do f*gs...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #48
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 MissTatum said:
i certainly hope you not a lil wayne fan since he wears skinny jeans and this after kissing baby on the mouth cuz thats his daddy and shyt!

besides mad artist in the 80's wore jeans like that but didnt sag them like the f*gs of today!

The 80s era had its style that belonged and more importantly fit there, 90s era hip hop brought in the modern image of hip hop, it gave hip hop its own style, you think if pac/big would had been here they would be rocking these gay jeans?, hell no. If anything that trend would never appear and would had stayed where it came from, which I am guessing is from the alternative rock/white rockers realm.
 8 years ago '08        #49
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^tight pant wearer
Posted via Mobile Device
word, using that "the music" excuse like that helps them

so they would be all into this Cudi guy if he was in full drag??????, let me find out

these dudes are not understanding the situation
 09-16-2009, 02:22 PM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
lmfao @ all the tight jean wearing homos coming out the closet in this thread....disgusting
Posted via Mobile Device
s**t is disgusting...this gay s**t is being forced into hip hop and now all these gay hip hop activists are coming out the wood work to speak out...
 8 years ago '08        #51
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,097 | Props total: 2718 2718
 Michael_Moore said:
a lot of skinny jean f**k n*ggas in this thread...keep doin' what it do f*gs...

[pic - click to view]

You know Fleece is waiting for these sweet boys

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #52
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
1st off...they need to combine these two kid cudi threads...BUT like i said before..

damn nigguhs step yall style up...

baggy a.ss saggy jeans and TALL T's will get you no where except a punk a.ss ghetto baby moms and welfare....

but yall keep worring about the next man and problems will keep coming your way...

me on the other hand..."i dont see no body"
 8 years ago '06        #53
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 gm0ney85 said:
is that why u only do whats accepted? So u never try to do anything because you like it..?

Are u scared to do things because nigguhs will clown u?

Shiit nigguhs clown me..they get clowned back...and they really dont want it...
n*gga you funny! If you like wearing tight jeans then somethin is wrong with u!
 8 years ago '06        #54
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,986 | Props total: 4013 4013
Wow.... now everyone is jumping on the "OMG did yall hear that? That was real talk" bandwagon. Shut the f**k up, you easily-swayed motherf**kers. Skinny jeans are GAY and always will be GAY. f**kin f**gots looking like they're ready for ballet class. :slap:
 8 years ago '06        #55
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 the n said:
word, using that "the music" excuse like that helps them

So they would be all into this cudi guy if he was in full drag??????, let me find out

these dudes are not understanding the situation
agreed 100%
 09-16-2009, 02:31 PM         #56
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Wow.... now everyone is jumping on the "OMG did yall hear that? That was real talk" bandwagon. Shut the f**k up, you easily-swayed motherf**kers. Skinny jeans are GAY and always will be GAY. f**kin f**gots looking like they're ready for ballet class. :slap:
real talk storch
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #57
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Knowledgeable said:
Then on top of that he owns every one of you f**gots for worrying about what he's wearing.."As a man why do you give a f**k about what another n*gga is doing as a man".Straight sonned you f**k n*ggas. Only b**ches are supposed to worry about what a n*gga is wearing. All you hating a.ss n*ggas are downlow internet f*gs.
Sonned.
 09-16-2009, 02:35 PM         #58
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Explain to me how the way someone dresses affects there music at all? Dre 3000 dresses lik a fukin clown he's still one of the greatest to ever do it....

Does johnny deep dressing lik a f*g make him and less of a actor?

Does wade dressin lik a idiot make him any less a baller??

Why r u so worried about another mans image? Does seein a man in tight jeans make u question your manhood? Do u find urself unable to look away from a man in tight jeans?
Your in here callin people gay for not givin a fuk what another man wears ..your like a republican whose out beating his chest about how wrong homos3xuailty is yet getting head from a man at the airport..

If you were str8 u wouldn't care what a never man wears
Posted via Mobile Device
lmfao this n*gga going all out to defend his tight pants!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-16-2009, 02:36 PM         #59
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
.............so what your saying is that men should sag big a.ss baggy jeans?

does anyone know where that shyt comes from?

in prison saggin your jeans meant you were "spoken for"

...so i ask this is it just skinny/tight jeans that are homo?
 8 years ago '06        #60
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Storchaveli said:
this ain't got nothin to do with skinny jeans...

it's about not giving a s**t what another man wears...especially if u feelin his music...and a.ssuming you're not gay...

usually u have something intelligent to say...go back to bed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago