most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
 jp morgan said:
cosign...fam look at your profile picture....half the n*ggas in this thread defending Cudi feminie a.ss is turned off by a woman wit a fat a.ss or 1 wearing tight jeans, they just wanna see grown men wearing that s**t, thats why they condone Cudi and his movement to influence men to dress like women.......Yes Homo's
^^ you a gay a.ss nigguh

ADWERDZ is a gay a.ss nigguh...

anyone trippin off another mans clothes is a gay a.ss nigguh...period..how u aint got nuttin to say about women clothes...but yall sooo mad at nigguhs clothes....GAY a.ss NIGGUHS

-->>BUT this nigguh just owned everyone who ever talked about another mans skinny jeans...

nigguhs is mad cuz of what HE WEARS...

...like girls dress for girls..u guys must dress for other guys huh??
...u fukin homo-thugs act like he dressing FOR YOU!...get the fuk outta here...

gay a.ss nigguhs...keep exposing ya self gay a.ss nigguhs...im callin out names like kurupt
 8 years ago '08        #22
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
i f**k with cudi on the comment, but look at yall standing up now..when is new boyz u clown them..but now is cudi s**t all rozay
 8 years ago '04        #23
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
he just gave out 100% real talk

props to cudi
 8 years ago '04        #24
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Adwerdz said:
broads are the only ones that need to wear skinny jeans
who the f**k wants to walk around and suddenly see a n*gga in skinny jeans walking in sight??? f**gots

delete thread
who says you have to look? f**got
 09-16-2009, 01:28 PM         #25
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint in to the skinny jeans thing but i cant front dude is speakin the truth
 8 years ago '08        #26
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
I don't think people are looking at him in the way he thinks they are looking at him( what a f**got mindset he has ), people just don't want that type of homo wear in hip hop.

You got 50cent calling out these type of dudes in that War Angel, sounded like he was describing this lame perfectly, plus many other figures in the game have done the same, s**t even Hov s**tted on this skinny jeans trend on D.O.A. remember?.

Just like Auto-Tune is a s**t trend that isn't a good look for hip hop, since it is straight up homo wear. This dude already showed his support for the Gay Icon chick, this cudi guy is another one of these artsy member of the rainbow club types infiltrating the hip hop game with their gay agenda.

Also his music is mediocre, that lame isn't the next big thing in the game, he is one of these here today gone tomorrow type rappers, lets be serious here his longevity status is low, so stop riding him( no cudi ) like you will see him here 10 years later, he wont and you know that.

Last edited by The N; 09-16-2009 at 02:00 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #27
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
everytime i walk down the street and i c a dude wearin skinny jeans i quickly rap.

"...You n*ggas' jeans too tight
You colors too bright, your voice too light..."

noone say s**t. only pus*ys wear skinny jeans.

wats worse is when a fat person tries to be down wit it. tight shirt and jeans. dat s**t b havin me callin them all out.

everything jay-z says u do not have to agree with....

I'm one of jays biggest stans (dont get that word twisted)...but even i disgree wit a lot of the shiit out his mouth
 8 years ago '05        #28
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
u know whats funny pimps dress in the most ridiculous shiit I EVER SEEN...too much gold, they colors hella bright, hats hella big and silly, crazy a.ss perms, speaking in some light and sassy a.ss vioces sometimes...

and no one wants to dress like a pimp..but everyone wants to be one...go figure.
 8 years ago '06        #29
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 Knowledgeable said:
Your even more of a f**got f**k n*gga for going outta your way to post the s**t. Stay off his d*ck trying to expose the n*gga if you ain't feeling him I swear you n*ggas on boxden act like some insecure highschool b**ches.
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU HOMIE! THIS SKINNY JEAN/FAGG STYLE THAT THESE YOUNG n*ggaS IS ON NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!! IT'S OUT OF CONTROL AND QUITE FRANKLY DISTURBING THAT SO MANY n*ggaS ARE ADOPTING THIS STYLE! IT AINT GOT NOTHIN WITH BEING INSECURE. AS A MAN YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEARING TIGHT a.ss CLOTHING PERIOD! THATS FOR THE b**chES HOMIE! AGREE OR DISAGREE?
 09-16-2009, 01:48 PM         #30
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Watch the Kid Cudi avatars disappear now

This is the guy boxden members listen to?

8 years ago '05        #31
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Only on Boxden do n*ggas sound like b**ches, critiquing what another f**king guy wears. Would I ever wear tight jeans? No. But do I give two f**ks if anyone else does? No.
 8 years ago '05        #32
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 mafiaboy said:
I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU HOMIE! THIS SKINNY JEAN/FAGG STYLE THAT THESE YOUNG n*ggaS IS ON NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!! IT'S OUT OF CONTROL AND QUITE FRANKLY DISTURBING THAT SO MANY n*ggaS ARE ADOPTING THIS STYLE! IT AINT GOT NOTHIN WITH BEING INSECURE. AS A MAN YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEARING TIGHT a.ss CLOTHING PERIOD! THATS FOR THE b**chES HOMIE! AGREE OR DISAGREE?

"theres always gonna be haters...thats the way it is
hater nigguhs, marry hater b**ches, and have hater kids"

nigguh go do you!...hating in cap locks helps no one...
 8 years ago '06        #33
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
the jeans are gay but the music is dope. the jeans he wears wont prevent me from saying i enjoy his music to others but i still find it feminine to wear jeans that tight.
 8 years ago '06        #34
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
thats some real s**t he's sayin.

honestly...real men are secure enough with themselves to not give a f**k how a next man carries himself. kid cudi makes music. he's not selling clothes. if u think his music sucks, good...don't listen. but man society these days...all these little b**ch kids like the thread starter runnin around judging other guys...thats the most homos3xual s**t of it all. u can't really act much more like a f*g to be honest..caring about what GUYS be wearin?? really?? suspect as hell. are u INTO guys??

it's like all those f*gs at the gym who be staring at you...or at the mall. guys eyeing guys, or staring at other guys = f*gs. stop worrying bout what the next man doin...do you.
THAT AINT NO REAL s**t HE SAYIN! AS A MAN, A REAL MAN, YOU SHOULD HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE SEEMINGLY EPIDEMIC SKINNY JEANS CRAZE! IF YOUR SON WALKED IN THE HOUSE WITH SOME TIGHT a.ss JEANS ON WOULD YOU OR WOULD YOU NOT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THAT? AND IF YOU DIDN'T, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU! AND MUSIC ESPEACILALLY RAP MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT STYLE. IT AINT JUST ABOUT THE MUSIC FOR THESE YOUNGINS OUT HERE HOMIE. THE RAP CULTURE IS ALL THE ABOVE, MUSIC AND STYLE! THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SO MANY YOUNGINS ROCKING THAT LIL WAYNE STYLE! SO IT DOES MATTER IDIOT!
 09-16-2009, 01:53 PM         #35
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfao @ all the tight jean wearing homos coming out the closet in this thread....disgusting
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #36
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
only on boxden do n*ggas sound like b**ches, critiquing what another f**king guy wears. Would i ever wear tight jeans? No. But do i give two f**ks if anyone else does? No.
you should! n*ggas like you are part of the problem! Back when i was in school a n*gga would have got cracked on daily for walkin out the house with some tight a.ss jeans on!
 09-16-2009, 01:54 PM         #37
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What's the difference between "tight" and "skinny" jeans?
 8 years ago '08        #38
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,144 | Props total: 2766 2766
 The Blueprint˛ said:
lmfao @ all the tight jean wearing homos coming out the closet in this thread....disgusting
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm sayin'. Ol jack-in-the-box type n*ggas poppin' up

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #39
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,144 | Props total: 2766 2766
 mafiaboy said:
you should! n*ggas like you are part of the problem! Back when i was in school a n*gga would have got cracked on daily for walkin out the house with some tight a.ss jeans on!
Hell yeah! Crackin' on n*ggas for wearin "TJs"
 8 years ago '05        #40
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 mafiaboy said:
is that why u only do whats accepted? SO u never try to do anything because YOU like it..?

are u scared to do things because nigguhs will clown u?

shiit nigguhs clown me..they get clowned back...and they really dont want it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy