Phat ass white girl for real
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2009, 10:09 AM         #1
9728 pageviews
161 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kid Cudi Stands Up & Defends Skinny Jeans

image f**k n*gga..image

[video - click to view]

161 comments for "Kid Cudi Stands Up & Defends Skinny Jeans"

8 years ago '09        #2
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 3505 3505
Your even more of a f**got f**k n*gga for going outta your way to post the s**t. Stay off his d*ck trying to expose the n*gga if you ain't feeling him I swear you n*ggas on boxden act like some insecure highschool b**ches.
 09-16-2009, 10:15 AM         #3
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #4
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
lol i dont wear skinny jeans or care for them, but that was 100% real talk.
 8 years ago '09        #5
space
space
Then on top of that he owns every one of you f**gots for worrying about what he's wearing.."As a man why do you give a f**k about what another n*gga is doing as a man".Straight sonned you f**k n*ggas. Only b**ches are supposed to worry about what a n*gga is wearing. All you hating a.ss n*ggas are downlow internet f*gs.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 09-16-2009 at 10:45 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #6
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
Half of bx just got owned
 09-16-2009, 10:30 AM         #7
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Then on top of that he owns every one of you f**gots for worrying about what he's wearing.."As a man why do you give a f**k about what another n*gga is doing as a man".Straight sonned you f**k n*ggas. Oly b**ches are supposed to worry about what a n*ggas is wearing. All you hating a.ss n*ggas are downlow internet f*gs.
word, n*gga just ethered half of boxden with that comment. ole fashion police a.ss n*ggas.
 8 years ago '04        #8
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
s**t if that n*gga wanna wear tight jeans thats him me i refuse to be seen in jeans as tight as my wifes
 09-16-2009, 10:32 AM         #9
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
Your even more of a f**got f**k n*gga for going outta your way to post the s**t. Stay off his d*ck trying to expose the n*gga if you ain't feeling him I swear you n*ggas on boxden act like some insecure highschool b**ches.
f**k u....
 09-16-2009, 10:35 AM         #10
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga's talkin' about expressing individuality by wearing those joints..how unique can u be when there's so many ppl doing the exact same thing..and 50 doesn't co-sign that movement[heartless monster]..neither does jay[D.O.A]...so I don't know where he's going with that...
 8 years ago '05        #11
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Michael_Moore said:
this n*gga's talkin' about expressing individuality by wearing those joints..how unique can u be when there's so many ppl doing the exact same thing..and 50 doesn't co-sign that movement[heartless monster]..neither does jay[D.O.A]...so I don't know where he's going with that...
he says they co sign his music dummy. and no where does he claim he's expressing individuality, he's basically saying "this is me, f**k you."
 8 years ago '09        #12
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
Im an insecure b**ch n*gga....

8 years ago '06        #13
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
thats some real s**t he's sayin.

honestly...real men are secure enough with themselves to not give a f**k how a next man carries himself. kid cudi makes music. he's not selling clothes. if u think his music sucks, good...don't listen. but man society these days...all these little b**ch kids like the thread starter runnin around judging other guys...thats the most homos3xual s**t of it all. u can't really act much more like a f*g to be honest..caring about what GUYS be wearin?? really?? suspect as hell. are u INTO guys??

it's like all those f*gs at the gym who be staring at you...or at the mall. guys eyeing guys, or staring at other guys = f*gs. stop worrying bout what the next man doin...do you.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,787 | Props total: 23489 23489
broads are the only ones that need to wear skinny jeans
who the f**k wants to walk around and suddenly see a n*gga in skinny jeans walking in sight??? f**gots

delete thread
 8 years ago '04        #15
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
kid cudi is the truth
 8 years ago '05        #16
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
KiD CuDi is that dude and he just s**tted on the entire BX board.
 8 years ago '09        #17
space
space
 SHootar said:
thats some real s**t he's sayin.

honestly...real men are secure enough with themselves to not give a f**k how a next man carries himself. kid cudi makes music. he's not selling clothes. if u think his music sucks, good...don't listen. but man society these days...all these little b**ch kids like the thread starter runnin around judging other guys...thats the most homos3xual s**t of it all. u can't really act much more like a f*g to be honest..caring about what GUYS be wearin?? really?? suspect as hell. are u INTO guys??

it's like all those f*gs at the gym who be staring at you...or at the mall. guys eyeing guys, or staring at other guys = f*gs. stop worrying bout what the next man doin...do you.

CLOSE THREAD.
 8 years ago '07        #18
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
notices the gay uprising!!!

Next thing he comes out the closet and y'all defending it too like "so what he sucking d*ck" I just want to throw my high heels pand pumps and tight jeans on and listen to Day and Night".......

Yeah I got a problem with a dude looking effeminate if he's a supposed to be a "man"- yeah I said it!
 8 years ago '07        #19
jp morgan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$785 | Props total: 141 141
 Adwerdz said:
broads are the only ones that need to wear skinny jeans
who the f**k wants to walk around and suddenly see a n*gga in skinny jeans walking in sight??? f**gots

delete thread
cosign...fam look at your profile picture....half the n*ggas in this thread defending Cudi feminie a.ss is turned off by a woman wit a fat a.ss or 1 wearing tight jeans, they just wanna see grown men wearing that s**t, thats why they condone Cudi and his movement to influence men to dress like women.......Yes Homo's
 8 years ago '05        #20
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,145 | Props total: 2669 2669
i like his music but im not gonna dress like him
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago