Dudes that listen to kid cudi= those lame dudes that hang with all females

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Ok, I had to intervene in this thread. I understand where TS is coming from. I dont listen to cudi but im sure he aight, and different which makes people listen to him more. Variety is good. But the other topic in here is guys chillin with females. A lot of people are defendin this?? I guess since imma ol' head. Like one post said, if you not bustin them down, why are you venting with them? Expressing your emotions together? I guess dudes gettin together (no homo) talkin bout females(which ones to get on) is not what guys do now. They try and get real cool with them and friends (hangin with them) knowin nothin is gonna happen after that. Now dudes from a distance see that those are the ones a lil :mamoru2:....

Just my 2 cents...
 09-16-2009, 02:14 PM         #62
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
You're really going to call someone emo, but Joe Budden (who I like) is your favorite rapper?

There's a deference between gay and emo, Kid Cudi is borderline gay, his male fans' best friends are girls, His males fans isolate themselves from manly activities, so they get emotional and act like b**ches when men disrespect them.

Kid Cudi is nowhere near Joe Budden level, people who listen to Joe Budden are loners, they would rather be alone. His males fans do manly s**t, and if you disrespect them they'll get emotional and k!ll you.
 09-16-2009, 02:17 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all better start looking at Jim Jones, that dude can dress. :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #64
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Get it Right said:
There's a deference between gay and emo, Kid Cudi is borderline gay, his male fans' best friends are girls, His males fans isolate themselves from manly activities, so they get emotional and act like b**ches when men disrespect them.

Kid Cudi is nowhere near Joe Budden level, people who listen to Joe Budden are loners, they would rather be alone. His males fans do manly s**t, and if you disrespect them they'll get emotional and k!ll you.
And KiD CuDi is neither gay nor emo.

Get it Right said:
Y'all better start looking at Jim Jones, that dude can dress. :agreement6:
You're really talking about gays wearing tight jeans, then mention Jim Jones? He was wearing Chrissy's jeans in 2006 with chains hanging from the sides, before she touched Max B in Miami.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,722 | Props total: 2166 2166
^^ fabolous is best dressed rapper....cuz he dont over do it...its simple and clean...

jim jones stole his style from max b and juelz...
 8 years ago '07        #66
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i will bump kid cudi all day if it could help up my pus*y count.
 8 years ago '06        #67
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I liked about 3 songs off that album. But you sound mad about somethin lol
 8 years ago '07        #68
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Get it Right said:
I can't name 5 football players who are currently in the league right now, I don't play sports (knee problems from a injury), but I don't wear skinny jeans.

I'm a gangster though I just don't pay attention to sports unless it's boxing or Miami Heat in the Playoffs.

Kid Cudi makes gay pop emo rap, us real gangsters with feelings don't vibe with that type of rap.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 09-16-2009 at 04:27 PM..
 09-16-2009, 02:31 PM         #69
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the amount of ignorance in this thread is ridicoloussssssssss
 09-16-2009, 02:31 PM         #70
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
^^ fabolous is best dressed rapper....cuz he dont over do it...its simple and clean...

jim jones stole his style from max b and juelz...

8 years ago '07        #71
space
space
Dudes don't get that Kid Cudi's style is necessary to combat all the hyper-masculine/gangster rap there is. I don't listen/appreciate because I relate... I listen because it's quality, from-the-heart music that's not more of the same.

He's doing something his own way, and it doesn't sound corny like a lot of that "underground" rap that gets dirty white kids open.

Dudes really gotta stop being so 1-dimensional, like musical preference is supposed to define them. No reason I can't have a Kid Cudi track on and let my iPhone shuffle directly into some M.O.P.

In fact.. just played Cam'ron's "Drama" off Boss of All Bosses.. right after Aaliyah's "I Refuse."

FYI for you young n*ggas... chicks who are gonna give you pus*y don't care about the music you listen to. Never met a girl who was gonna give me a.ss because of my music collection. And I own some pretty rare, out of print s**t.

Step your charisma game up, b**ches.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 09-16-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 09-16-2009, 02:45 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
FYI for you young n*ggas... chicks who are gonna give you pus*y don't care about the music you listen to. Never met a girl who was gonna give me a.ss because of my music collection.

Step your charisma game up, b**ches.

Lies, if you put Mood Muzik 2 in your CD players while you're hanging with a chick it's only a matter of time until she question your music preference.

And once you call their favorite artist lame it's conflict from there, to make the story and simple, you might get pus*y that night, but it won't be long until you find something else you hate about her, then another, and another, and before you know it the relationship is over.
 8 years ago '07        #73
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,477 | Props total: 6081 6081
 Get it Right said:
I can't name 5 football players who are currently in the league right now, I don't play sports (knee problems from a injury), but I don't wear skinny jeans.

I'm a gangster though I just don't pay attention to sports unless it's boxing or Miami Heat in the Playoffs.

Kid Cudi makes gay pop emo rap, us real gangsters with feelings don't vibe with that type of rap.
you are not gangster. stfu
 8 years ago '07        #74
space
space
If a relationship ends because you find more and more things y'all don't like about each other, that's the unfortunate progression of a doomed relationship... not my Mase "Welcome Back" CD. Unless you play some Ciara to set the mood before you bang Keri Hilson, I'm sure you should be good to go. Otherwise, you might need to step up the company you keep.

I could tell you a story about this white girl I used to smash when I went to school in Maine who liked to listen to Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" in the bedroom. Not my kinda music.. and my DMX album wasn't really her thing. We still smashed all over the school. But that's not relevant.

Stay with me, gangsta.

There's this Asian chick I used to talk to, right. We went to college together, and I used to pick her up because she lived nearby the road I had to travel to get to class. She jumped in my car one night while I was playing Illmatic.

We made it through two red lights before she asked if we could listen to the radio. And you know what I did?

No, it wasn't my Chris Tucker in Rush Hour impression. Nope. I honestly didn't care. It's only music. Doesn't mean I like the NOW! That's What I Call Music collection they shuffle on the radio.. but it's not important.

Musical preference is personal—not a badge of honor.

And even though I laughed at her for saying T-Pain is her favorite new singer (In Love With a Stripper days), we still went back to her spot after school. We eventually found some music we both enjoyed in Dipset and Swisha House.

So, I guess the point of my long non-gangster post is that I'm still right, and you're grossly mistaken about the reality of male-female relationships. If a chick wants to give you pus*y, you'll still get it.

Ahh.. Christine... that b**ch was a trooper. Used to keep her mouth shut in the car when my girl (at the time) would call. <3

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 09-16-2009 at 03:29 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #75
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ cats talkin about how they chill wit girls. if u ain't smashin, then wuts the point???
This guy ain't smashin' anything if he's saying that.

"please don't believe in everything that you listen to
everything u listen to is everything they didn't do
everything they didn't do is everything they wanna say
and everything they wanna say is everything u wanna play"
 09-16-2009, 04:05 PM         #76
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
If a relationship ends because you find more and more things y'all don't like about each other, that's the unfortunate progression of a doomed relationship... not my Mase "Welcome Back" CD. Unless you play some Ciara to set the mood before you bang Keri Hilson, I'm sure you should be good to go. Otherwise, you might need to step up the company you keep.

I could tell you a story about this white girl I used to smash when I went to school in Maine who liked to listen to Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" in the bedroom. Not my kinda music.. and my DMX album wasn't really her thing. We still smashed all over the school. But that's not relevant.

Stay with me, gangsta.

There's this Asian chick I used to talk to, right. We went to college together, and I used to pick her up because she lived nearby the road I had to travel to get to class. She jumped in my car one night while I was playing Illmatic.

We made it through two red lights before she asked if we could listen to the radio. And you know what I did?

No, it wasn't my Chris Tucker in Rush Hour impression. Nope. I honestly didn't care. It's only music. Doesn't mean I like the NOW! That's What I Call Music collection they shuffle on the radio.. but it's not important.

And even though I laughed at her for saying T-Pain is her favorite new singer (In Love With a Stripper days), we still went back to her spot after school. We eventually found some music we both enjoyed in Dipset and Swisha House.

So, I guess the point of my long non-gangster post is that I'm still right, and you're grossly mistaken about the reality of male-female relationships. If a chick wants to give you pus*y, you'll still get it.

Ahh.. Christine... that b**ch was a trooper. Used to keep her mouth shut in the car when my girl (at the time) would call. <3

I like this member right here, he's laid back, he don't try to talk s**t, you're cool in my books. :applause:

Finish telling me about the girl in Maine.

I can't believe you let her touch your radio, that's all us men have left. You proved my point, two red-lights and she was already disagreeing with you and causing a conflict. I would have tossed her out.

I don't listen to pop rap, but we can listen to the Jonas Brothers together.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-16-2009 at 04:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #77
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,722 | Props total: 2166 2166
 KeithHernandez said:

Stay with me, gangsta.

need more posters like this....^^ nigguh came off as a real coo person with ONE POST!...:applause:
props
 09-16-2009, 05:29 PM         #78
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes mad because i hit a nerve, most of cudi fans are metros3xual guys that hang with females. hanging with girls is lame if u aint trying to f**k her
 8 years ago '06        #79
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,548 | Props total: 74 74
The thread starter sounds like an immature moron. I guess he isnt grown enough to realize theres nothin wrong with being sensitive, emotional, in touch with ya feelings etc.

Since when is it not ok for a man to be well rounded and not confined to the specific image that every "man" should obide by. I'm tired of ppl thinkin a n*gga is automatically gay for dressing a certian way or venting his feelings instead of actin hard like he doesnt give a f**k, and tryna front like nothing in life ever got him sad. I'm an example of what I'm sayin, I'ma normal a.ss dude, who treats women with respect and never hesistates to show my emotions or express the way I care about someone and still manage to have that amount of "guy" in me cuz I do love sports and I play ball & ESPN is on my tv almost all day.

These stereotypes is retarded.
 8 years ago '05        #80
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12532 12532
Fabolous the best dress rapper? The n*gga who just 3 years ago didn't have anything else in his wardrobe but throwbacks? The n*gga who just a few years ago tried to start a trend of wearing a scarf over your fitted
[pic - click to view]

@ Fabo being the "best dressed" rapper.

It's clearly Jay-Z, he's the one and only trendsetter in todays game honestly.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-16-2009 at 05:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
83 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
43 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago