Dudes that listen to kid cudi= those lame dudes that hang with all females

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
125 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
 Narcz said:
Cudi's album does sound pretty gay.

Says the n*gga with Wheel chair jimmy in his avatar f**k outta here
 8 years ago '04        #42
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
i understand his emo style. it is not for me, but i respect him for doing his thing. i think his beats are dope.
 8 years ago '07        #43
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
up up and away with this post.
 8 years ago '06        #44
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
lol @ cats talkin about how they chill wit girls. if u ain't smashin, then wuts the point???
 09-16-2009, 11:10 AM         #45
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
lol @ cats talkin about how they chill wit girls. if u ain't smashin, then wuts the point???
never thought id agree with this pac groupie....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #46
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 waytoomuch said:
lol...
 8 years ago '06        #47
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 The N said:
Exactly, you know who hangs around with girls all the time? f*gs!
these lames talking about "oh so is bad look to be around girls now", shut the f**k up
and understand what the thread starter is trying to say, he isn't talking to the pus*y getting dudes.

He is talking about them soft mostly girl friends having f**gots type dudes, if you don't get it
then he is talking about you dudes!.

says the guy that almost cried when Kanye interrupted Taylor Swift
 8 years ago '04        #48
A-Team 
space
space
$661 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
what man wears tigt jeans and sing about feeling sorry for himself and is all emotional. Those are female traits. I think the dudes that listen to this stuff is the simp cats that always take up for women and are corny. these the cats that cant name one football player or play sports.
funny cuz i bumped his s**t hardbody great music and i can name u a bunch of football players basketball players baseball players strikeforce f!ghters, ufc f!ghters, champions, boxers, wec f!ghters u a hatin a.ss n*gga thats all eat a d*ck a.ss clown just for the record

(NFL)DONOVAN MCNABB DEANGELO WILLIAMS MARQUES COLSTON DREW BREES PHILLIP RIVERS ELI MANNING LENDALE WHITE CHRIS JOHNSON BENARD BERRIAN PERCY HARVIN THOMAS JONES CHAD OCHOCINCO(NBA)LEBRON JAMES KEVIN DURANT VINCE CARTER KOBE BRYANT TRACY MCGRADY DWIGHT HOWARD GRED ODEN BLAKE GRIFFIN TIM DUNCAN SHAQ(MLB)VLADAMIR GUERRERO A-ROD DEREK JETER MANNY RAMIREZ DAVID ORTIZ CC SABATHIA ROY HOLLIDAY PEDRO MARTINEZ EVAN LONGORIA ALBERT PUJOLS(STRIKEFORCE)FEDOR EMANILENKO ALISTAIR OVEREEM NICK DIAZ ROBBIE LAWLER JAKE SHIELDS RONALDO SOUZA GILBERT MELENDEZ BRETT ROGERS GEGARD MOUSASI(UFC)NATE DIAZ BJ PENN DIEGO SANCHEZ ANDERSON SILVA LYOTO MACHIDA WANDERLEI SILVA VITOR BELFORT RICH FRANKLIN JOSH KOSCHECK CARLOS CONDIT GRAY MAYNARD NATE MARQUARDT DAN HENDERSON RASHAD EVANS BRANDON VERA RAMPAGE JACKSON BROCK LESNAR CLAY GUIDA(BOXERS) ROY JONES JR PAUL WILLIAMS MANNY PACQUIAO FLOYD MAYWEATHER JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ MIKE TYSON BUSTER DOUGLAS PAULIE MALINAGGI AMIR KHAN WINKY WRIGHT

ANYTHING ELSE U WANNA KNOW RECORDS,TEAMS, SCHEDULES b**ch SHUT THAT s**t UP f**k a.ss
 09-16-2009, 11:41 AM         #49
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn since when does hanging with mad females make you a b@tch? n!@@az is really backwards on bx.
 8 years ago '08        #50
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17244 17244
 waytoomuch said:
:applause::applause::applause:
 09-16-2009, 12:08 PM         #51
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 waytoomuch said:
:wtf:

Are you serious?
 8 years ago '04        #52
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
 majiccity2222 said:
i swear ive never seen so many 2-diminsional, closed minded people in my life. why do yall wanna hear another rapper sound the same and talk about the same s**t every other rapper talks about? does he really have 2 rock a tall tee, baggy pants, and make no sense for you to listen to him??? wait a minute...do you even have a purpose in life?? what have you been doing this whole time??? you traditional thinking, self-indulgent people are the same reason why society is corrupt today. you are a product of your f**ked up environment in which you choose to conform to because you dont know of any other way to live. you dont even know the true you because youre not in tune with your soul. your in tune with your environment and therefore cant express your true self. WHERES YOUR ORIGINALITY & INDIVIDUALITY?!?!OPEN YOUR MIND, EAT A MUSHROOM, AND TURN ON SOME GOOD MUSIC, AND GET ENLIGHTENED ABOUT THE TRUTH!

and ignorant people have no right or say in contesting that because they think that because hes singing and making "3rd eye music" that its not hip hop.
preach...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #53
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,013 | Props total: 1574 1574
 MissTatum said:
damn since when does hanging with mad females make you a b@tch? n!@@az is really backwards on bx.
u preach it as well
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #54
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Atlanta said:
I'm happy for you Dr X and I'm gonna let you finish, but Elton John has the best gay rant of all time!
 09-16-2009, 12:22 PM         #55
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sniper1 said:
lol at the first post also being applicable to joe budden.
Posted via Mobile Device
...well, really...not really.
 09-16-2009, 01:07 PM         #56
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop stereo typing n*gga i dont listen to that album but theres nothing wrong with expression yourself thats what hip hops about
 8 years ago '07        #57
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
cudi's album is pretty emo but the concept of the album is very creative.

compared to all the bulls**t out today, his music is refreshing

album makes you think. its very introspective. ya'll on here try to act too manly and hard when majority of the time you're lil boys still live in your mothers house

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-16-2009 at 01:45 PM..
 09-16-2009, 01:59 PM         #58
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't name 5 football players who are currently in the league right now, I don't play sports (knee problems from a injury), but I don't wear skinny jeans.

I'm a gangster though I just don't pay attention to sports unless it's boxing or Miami Heat in the Playoffs.

Kid Cudi makes gay pop emo rap, us real gangsters with feelings don't vibe with that type of rap.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-16-2009 at 02:00 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #59
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Get it Right said:
I can't name 5 football players who are currently in the league right now, I don't play sports (knee problems from a injury), but I don't wear skinny jeans.

I'm a gangster though I just don't pay attention to sports unless it's boxing or Miami Heat in the Playoffs.

Kid Cudi makes gay pop emo rap, us real gangsters with feelings don't vibe with that type of rap.
You're really going to call someone emo, but Joe Budden (who I like) is your favorite rapper?
 8 years ago '05        #60
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
damn nigguhs step yall style up...

baggy a.ss saggy jeans and TALL T's will get you no where except a punk a.ss ghetto baby moms and welfare....

but yall keep worring about the next man and problems will keep coming your way...

me on the other hand..."i dont see no body"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago