Dudes that listen to kid cudi= those lame dudes that hang with all females

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-15-2009, 11:19 PM         #1
5863 pageviews
91 comments

DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dudes that listen to kid cudi= those lame dudes that hang with all females

what man wears tigt jeans and sing about feeling sorry for himself and is all emotional. Those are female traits. I think the dudes that listen to this stuff is the simp cats that always take up for women and are corny. these the cats that cant name one football player or play sports.

91 comments for "Dudes that listen to kid cudi= those lame dudes that hang with all females"

8 years ago '04        #2
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
Hahahaha. f**kin hilarious. I actually like the album, but he is a little too emo for me.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #3
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
Lol @ can't name a football player and don't play sports.
 8 years ago '05        #4
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
hangin with females is lame now days???

So while you and your band of brothers is sitting at the cool table laughing and high fiving I'll be at the other table talking to some b**ches :greetings10:

lol I swear some of you....
 8 years ago '07        #5
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
, so you're gay?

I don't need to defend myself for listenin' to CuDi cause I'm not an insecure f**k like most of the people on here.

People still makin' these threads to try and be more "manly".
 8 years ago '07        #6
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 5486 5486
some people are so focused on "Image". It's about being yourself, being creative, being different

use your Imagination
 8 years ago '04        #7
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
i chill with dudes and chicks, i like kid cudi? not all his songs r about feelin sorry for himself, but if it sounds emo thats just cuz his talkin about real s**t that he wanted to get off his chest. a lot of songs on the album r about weed and s**t or they're just out there. but that's him doin him, he has his own style. and no i dont rock the skinny jeans just in case that was your comeback. but the album is fire. perfect smoking album too. stop hatin, get off the internet, and CHILL WITH SOME b**chES hahaha (unless ur too cool)...
 8 years ago '06        #8
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Pos said:
some people are so focused on "Image". It's about being yourself, being creative, being different

use your Imagination
close thread

it's ironic cuz you exposed your own insecurity creating this thread. if u'd ever taken a psyc course or just had plain common sense u'd see the irony in your thread.

fail.
 09-15-2009, 11:40 PM         #9
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so hangin with all females is a bad thing for you huh?...thread fail...payceee
 09-15-2009, 11:42 PM         #10
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at the first post also being applicable to joe budden.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-15-2009, 11:46 PM         #11
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wish I hung around hot broads instead of weed smokin beer drinkin n*ggaz...oh, wait. I have both in the circle...

thread fail
 09-15-2009, 11:53 PM         #12
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you think there is something wrong with hanging with females then there is something wrong with you!
 09-15-2009, 11:54 PM         #13
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm happy for you Dr X and I'm gonna let you finish, but Elton John has the best gay rant of all time!
 09-15-2009, 11:55 PM         #14
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
hangin with females is lame now days???

So while you and your band of brothers is sitting at the cool table laughing and high fiving I'll be at the other table talking to some b**ches :greetings10:

lol I swear some of you....
if it aint about pus*y then yes its lame unless that women is mad cool and is into man stuff. thats very very very rare

Last edited by DrX; 09-15-2009 at 11:58 PM..
 09-16-2009, 12:05 AM         #15
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thread starter is a closet homo. saying hanging out with girls is gay? wtf..... kid cudis album is dope. just because someone likes it don't make them gay all of a sudden. i like it. so im gay now? i play sports but i like kid cudi. so im gay? i hang out with girls so im gay? lol i think your the gay one hanging out with dudes all day. his album is a little emo but not as much as 808's. and you all love that so i dont get this hate.
 09-16-2009, 12:06 AM         #16
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
what man wears tigt jeans and sing about feeling sorry for himself and is all emotional. Those are female traits. I think the dudes that listen to this stuff is the simp cats that always take up for women and are corny. these the cats that cant name one football player or play sports.
you just described icedout aka gattasu
 09-16-2009, 12:33 AM         #17
majiccity2222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i swear ive never seen so many 2-diminsional, closed minded people in my life. why do yall wanna hear another rapper sound the same and talk about the same s**t every other rapper talks about? does he really have 2 rock a tall tee, baggy pants, and make no sense for you to listen to him??? wait a minute...do you even have a purpose in life?? what have you been doing this whole time??? you traditional thinking, self-indulgent people are the same reason why society is corrupt today. you are a product of your f**ked up environment in which you choose to conform to because you dont know of any other way to live. you dont even know the true you because youre not in tune with your soul. your in tune with your environment and therefore cant express your true self. WHERES YOUR ORIGINALITY & INDIVIDUALITY?!?!OPEN YOUR MIND, EAT A MUSHROOM, AND TURN ON SOME GOOD MUSIC, AND GET ENLIGHTENED ABOUT THE TRUTH!
and Man On The Moon= HIP HOP ALBUM OF THE YEAR.
and ignorant people have no right or say in contesting that because they think that because hes singing and making "3rd eye music" that its not hip hop.
 09-16-2009, 12:35 AM         #18
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never bumped a Kid Cudi song in my life,

except for "Day-N-Nite" lol

who didn't listen to that?
 8 years ago '05        #19
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
hmmm..let me think this thru...

Hangin wit females....

vs.

Hangin wit a band of niccas singin "Homies Ova Hoes"???

I rather jam Kid Cudi & hang wit some females....
 09-16-2009, 12:41 AM         #20
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at you n*ggaz being mad cause more n*ggaz liked cudi's album then jay's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy