Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #61
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11753 11753
 240sx said:
Sp far i am happy with this phone, Is the iphone that much better ? What does the iphone have that this one does not ? Its kind of nice to have something different.
apps pretty much it i bought a 16GB card for this for 32 bucks and manye this s**t rocks lol
 8 years ago '04        #62
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
^^^32 dollars???? where u get that from bruh!!?
 8 years ago '04        #63
space
space
 Zab_JudahX said:
^^^32 dollars???? where u get that from bruh!!?
ebay my friend

free shipping as well 1 guy was selling them he had like 10 last time i check

just search MicoSD SDHC 16GB
 8 years ago '05        #64
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
when is the new softwear going to be avail ? I thought it was supposed to be out last week ??
What is the benefit 16gb vs. 4 gb. micro card ?? I know it will hold more pics and song/video , is that it or does it help some where else.
 8 years ago '04        #65
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
^^Naa having the 16 doesnt add anything extra to the phone besides space. I have a 8gb and im going to get a 16GB when i find one for aq good price. I have DIVX mobile player on my TP2 so im storing 600-900MB AVI files and watching whole movies... Pelham 1,2,3 , GI Joe, Transformers 2 and plus some music albums. its basically going to enhance multimedia on your phone if your into that kind of thing but if you only use apps then a small microsd will do you justice

and a ? for you, why did you want the a.ssisted dialing off? i have no idea what it does anyway so im just curious

and the 6.5 update is listed on htc website for release oct/nov 09 ...so i guess its coming

Last edited by Zab_JudahX; 10-10-2009 at 12:06 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #66
240sx 
space
space
$4,405 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Zab_JudahX said:
^^Naa having the 16 doesnt add anything extra to the phone besides space. I have a 8gb and im going to get a 16GB when i find one for aq good price. I have DIVX mobile player on my TP2 so im storing 600-900MB AVI files and watching whole movies... Pelham 1,2,3 , GI Joe, Transformers 2 and plus some music albums. its basically going to enhance multimedia on your phone if your into that kind of thing but if you only use apps then a small microsd will do you justice

and a ? for you, why did you want the a.ssisted dialing off? i have no idea what it does anyway so im just curious

and the 6.5 update is listed on htc website for release oct/nov 09 ...so i guess its coming

Yeah i need a 16gb card then too. I thought the a.ssisted dialing off would stop the phone dialing automatic when you tap a prior # , Sometimes i get stuck calling somebody a just talked to.
I wonder what the 6.5 update will offer ?
 8 years ago '04        #67
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
theres a bunch of 6.5 roms out already. i already have the windows app store too.

this one looks the best and has a lot of extra programs built in.

this one is the cleanest but has no extra pre-installed stuff you might not need

gsm only
 8 years ago '04        #68
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 533 533
Assisted Dialing it kinda dials for u i hated that s**t too i turned it off its like when u go to look at the number it starts dialing the number when u not tryna call somebody...

and honestly 6.5 isnt that big of a update to me my girlfriend has the imagio and basically its the same phone the 6.5 update just has a slide to unlock feature when u lock the phone, and the icons in file explorer and icons in the standard features are slightly different

nothin significant
 8 years ago '04        #69
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
What can I do to make sure all my music albums have album covers?? Most of my albums do but some of them have the black background with the music symbol...just a personal preference thing I know its not that important...but s**t lol
 8 years ago '04        #70
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
 Zab_JudahX said:
What can I do to make sure all my music albums have album covers?? Most of my albums do but some of them have the black background with the music symbol...just a personal preference thing I know its not that important...but s**t lol
find the .jpg off the internet and save it as folder.jpg in the album's folder. or u can use mediamonkey. it organizes your music for u.
 8 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 JayR04 said:
theres a bunch of 6.5 roms out already. i already have the windows app store too.

this one looks the best and has a lot of extra programs built in.

this one is the cleanest but has no extra pre-installed stuff you might not need

gsm only
yeah cdma with verizon its not out yet lol i was about to brick my s**t cuz i downloaded n was about to install it lol im glad i read lol
 8 years ago '04        #72
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
 JayR04 said:
find the .jpg off the internet and save it as folder.jpg in the album's folder. or u can use mediamonkey. it organizes your music for u.
thats wassup, now my s**t can look hard in class....f**k da ipod users! even tho i used to be one

DJ Maximum said:
yeah cdma with verizon its not out yet lol i was about to brick my s**t cuz i downloaded n was about to install it lol im glad i read lol
lmao me too, i had it ready to install and i checked seen gsm all i could do was
 8 years ago '04        #73
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89 OP
space
space
space
$4,544 | Props total: 533 533
got my $100 rebate today so my tp2 was free
Posted via Mobile Device
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago