Kid Cudi: Speaking About Skinny Jeans.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I seriously think this is the only "rapper" (and I use that term VERY loosely) that I truly hate.. I hope a plane falls out the sky and lands on his tourbus.

Yall all b**ch about soljaboy makin a mockery of the game.. but this f**got dont have NO type of flow.. and cant hold a note to save his life.. yet you geeks still praise him...

And since this is the dress section.. f**k skinny jeans!
last i checked this cd didnt claim to be hip hop or rap?

Released September 15, 2009
Recorded 2008-2009
Genre Alternative hip hop
Neo-psychedelia
Space rock
Electro hop
Trip hop

f**king idiots i tell u
 8 years ago '04        #22
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
yet there's gay ppl wearing baggy jeans.....some of you are just ignorant or naive...PICK ONE
 8 years ago '04        #23
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Music is not today what it was years ago....

I grew up in the 80s and i remember people enjoyed music for what it was...You liked an artist cause of the music he made...it made you feel good, you were able to bump to it and it got you moving or thinkin...Nobody gave a f**k what anybody was wearing, atleast not in the sense where you were going to like or dislike their music based on what their style was...

If you were able to vibe with the beats and the music you liked the artist and that was that...

Now a days a lot of these younger kids who grew up in the early 90s judge their whole opinion off your so called "swag"...Cudi has some great tracks...Yea his pants are tight as f**k and makes his feet look super big but thats Cudi being Cudi...Ill laugh whenever i see him but at the same time i can still respect him for his music...Cudi is pretty chill too..

"No lyin, your n*ggas’ jeans too tight,
Your colors too bright, your voice too light"

Thats HOV's opinion, but yet he still did a track with Cudi, a guy who wears super tight pants...Why? Cause Jay-Z respects an artist for his music, not his clothing choice...

If you think dudes are gay cause they were tight pants thats fine, to each their own...i know where your coming from with that...but at the same time why should that change anybodys opinion on the music the artist can make? Do i need to say it? Michael Jackson...Dude was seriously f**ked up in the head, but when it came to music he was a King and helped form the industry and his style of choice (when he got older) was more gay then the f**gots in Greenwich Village...leather pants and the whole nine, now thats tight.

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 09-16-2009 at 01:38 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #24
shan0514 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 215 215
^ worddddd. and back on the skinny jeans thing tho, its not like Cudi wears his s**t super nut hugger tight like New Boys with all these colors and s**t. n*ggas say Cudi is s**ty when he's a good artist but n*ggas like New Boys with these women pants and bright colors, they dont say anything. smh thats why i do me, f**k a n*gga thoughts. as long as b**ches feel me.
 09-16-2009, 07:50 PM         #25
Auditory 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I feel what dude is spittin. I will never in my life buy a pair of skinny jeans though.
 8 years ago '05        #26
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3093 3093
ppl be waaaayy too sensitive to what others are doing these days...

Forgot how sick the intro to the Dynasty was/is though.
 8 years ago '05        #27
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
loose str8's only my n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #28
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
skinny jeans is prob the most controversial style. but on the real to baggy makes u look young n thuggish n too tight questions ur sensuality. but fit jeans wit a little bag for comfort is just rite thats not saggin off ur azz
 8 years ago '07        #29
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
This reminds me of how people used to make fun of thoes wearin baggy jeans n shirts n all that... I prefer the slim/fitted look over the "Ima thug" baggy du-rag look for myself... hate if you want to tho..
 8 years ago '05        #30
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
*sigh*

there's a difference between 'fitted' jeans and 'slim' jeans and 'skinny' jeans...

'fitted' jeans are damn normal jeans, 501s, 505s:

[pic - click to view]

'slim' jeans are like 514s:

[pic - click to view]

then 'SKINNY' jeans are like this:

[pic - click to view]

there's nothing wrong with the first pairs, cause they're damn normal

there's nothing wrong with the 'slim' pairs, but only if you're mad skinny and the normal jeans look baggy as f**k on you.....

but the SKINNY jeans? that makes you look like a woman.....

i know i already posted here, i just felt like people kept saying s**t like 'i don't like my s**t baggy as f**k, so i gotta rock the skinny jeans' and it needed to be set straight.....
 8 years ago '09        #31
Jericholic 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 10 10
who cares about what a person is wearing, it doesnt effect his music one bit. 'Being a man' has nothing to do with your jeans.
 8 years ago '05        #32
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
first off i will say i wear skinny jeans? why? because im a skinny dude, i dont wanna look like ghandi in a potato sack by wearin baggy clothes, im just a skinny dude, so it suits my body type. im an art student who hangs out with so called "art and fashion kids", and to us, if u can pull it off then go ahead. i live in new zealand, just letting u know, cause i know some ignorant fool gonna mention sheep. BUT what annoys me, when dudes think cause they so called "gangsta" they are somewhat more "hip hop" than you. i mean im into design and fashion, AND hip hop. Jay, Nas, Common, Blu, Little Brother and WU etc.

real talk, i just dont understand how if a guy is wearing skinny jeans yet has that love for hip hop, whats the big deal?
 8 years ago '08        #33
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
made a great point, even though i despise tight fit jeans..i rather true to fit

but i copped his album, the s**t is knockin, all love over here

Hip-hop for diversity
 8 years ago '04        #34
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,816 | Props total: 456 456
I can rock skinny jeans cause my credit card skinny.

C'mon mane I rock skinny's they not tight as hell though! I like the way kudi dresses and kanye they two of the freshest n*ggas in the industry to me!
 8 years ago '07        #35
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Cudi rocks slim cut/fitted premium denims that fit his body type, slim! In every pic none of his jeans are hugging his legs. But yes skinny skin tight jeans on dude's are a no no.

If you see his jeans in this pic and think skinny jean then you're either obese or posting from 1995

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Just1Spark; 09-19-2009 at 01:47 PM..
 09-19-2009, 06:09 PM         #36
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
Cudi rocks slim cut/fitted premium denims that fit his body type, slim! In every pic none of his jeans are hugging his legs. But yes skinny skin tight jeans on dude's are a no no.

If you see his jeans in this pic and think skinny jean then you're either obese or posting from 1995

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

f**k you talkin about? that s**t looks like he stole his 8yo brothers jeans.

you suppose to be able to ask a female if she had to jump off the bed to get in them jeans not a dude.
 09-19-2009, 06:20 PM         #37
Young WEST 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
In every pic none of his jeans are hugging his legs. But yes skinny skin tight jeans on dude's are a no no.

[pic - click to view]

.....THOSE JEANS!!! Is Hugging His Legs....The Rest Is Fitted & A Little Baggy Like The Second Picture But Those There. Those Are TIGHT

I Respect The Man For His Music But How I Was Rasied. If Your Jeans Is Too Tight,Time For Some New Clothes Or Tight Clothes Is For Females Unless You Want To Be One.

He Can Say He Not Gay But In The World Of Gays. Gay Men Wear Tight Jeans.
 8 years ago '04        #38
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
this n*gga taking the insults kind of serious like its black on black crime. it isnt even like cuz a older Spanish said it was gay . n*gga are wat u wear on first sight noone said wear those tight jeans.. u did so if someone feels a certain way about then thats them n there opinion. but if most ppl (black or any ethic) think a way of it n u n denial of it maybe something is wrong with u if u taking wat they say so serious. get real man 09 n n*ggas is gettin faker
 8 years ago '08        #39
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17140 17140
 gilbydakid said:
f**k you talkin about? that s**t looks like he stole his 8yo brothers jeans.

you suppose to be able to ask a female if she had to jump off the bed to get in them jeans not a dude.
 8 years ago '04        #40
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
You know what is so funny, people are so DAMN DUMB ! in the 80s this was the style , fitted jeans and crazy a.ss colors or wearing high end shiit... the the 90s bought the grunge look.

Now i do agree some guys go way too far on the skinny jeans untill they look kinna feminine. but if they are not too tight then leave a n*gga alone.... fitted jeans are ok...but real tight a.ss you about to get a yeast infection on your balls, i think should be left to the dudes who are homos3xual thats their attire.... but in those photos even the black ones were not not going over board. Whatever is his attire is his attire.. who f**kin cares.

Men are turning into b**chy hypocrites now of days.. why are u judging other mens fitz so much...I laughed when Jay-z was talkn about skinny jeans and bright colors but this n*gga in the 90s was wearing that s**t his self. Plus this n*gga be wearing some urkle s**t...
the style of hip hop meets rock has fused just understand it and move the f**k on..

Now to the Kid Cudi hating, why wish death on any1, thts going to far.. plus he is a different type of hip hop artist. He is a melody rapper.. not your hard core shoot a niggga artist so you like him or not .. move on. His content has meaning unlike some cooon azz artist that are getting on my nerves ( plies , gucci, boosi, etcc), who only talk about the same s**ttt..... People are so ignorant on dumb s**t. I guess that is the generation, but im 22 and I see thru all the bull ish still.

Last edited by Bodega; 09-19-2009 at 10:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy