Kid Cudi: Speaking About Skinny Jeans.

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
18955 pageviews
59 comments

shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
Kid Cudi: Speaking About Skinny Jeans.

after yall watch this interview, many of you numbskulls should feel different about worrying about another mans attire. Cudi speaks that real s**t, wake up u dumb mothaf**kas. watch and embrace:

[video - click to view]

59 comments for "Kid Cudi: Speaking About Skinny Jeans."

8 years ago '04        #2
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
Same thing can be said about Soulja Boy. People invest time into hating on him and for what, to feel cool over the internet?

If you don't like somethin, keep it moving and don't worry about it but dudes insist on acting feminine when it comes to worrying about what the next person likes.
 8 years ago '05        #3
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Kid Cudi is gay

it's got nothing to do with his style of dress, i just think he comes off as a homos3xual

and i don't see how anyone with any kind of leg muscle can wear actual skinny jeans......i just wouldn't have enough room for my legs plus my manly goods.....
 8 years ago '04        #4
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
CuDi is petite
 09-15-2009, 10:34 PM         #5
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
Kid Cudi is gay

it's got nothing to do with his style of dress, i just think he comes off as a homos3xual

and i don't see how anyone with any kind of leg muscle can wear actual skinny jeans......i just wouldn't have enough room for my legs plus my manly goods.....
1 size up + stretch.. = space
 8 years ago '04        #6
tdb33 
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 149 149
to call somebody gay because of how they dress is stupid... but to say someone is dressed WAAAAAAAAAY more feminine than a normal adult male dresses is just the truth imo
 8 years ago '06        #7
PokeyG82 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 0 0
Never thought I would see the day that wearing tight azz pants would be cool. I can understand stand relaxed fit, but I don't want to wear a pair of jeans that I would want to c my girl in... My 2 cents on it.. But to each his own.. Just my opinion..
 09-15-2009, 11:11 PM         #8
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cudi's album gets bumped everyday...and i wear jeans that just fit me
 8 years ago '04        #9
Mayhem 
space
space
space
$995 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I seriously think this is the only "rapper" (and I use that term VERY loosely) that I truly hate.. I hope a plane falls out the sky and lands on his tourbus.

Yall all b**ch about soljaboy makin a mockery of the game.. but this f**got dont have NO type of flow.. and cant hold a note to save his life.. yet you geeks still praise him...

And since this is the dress section.. f**k skinny jeans!
Before your a.ss can get $$$ get some f**kin sense...did you get that play on words?
 8 years ago '08        #10
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,856 | Props total: 9179 9179
Cudi does make a point but as a man, I'd never dress like him.
 8 years ago '04        #11
hamsamitchguy03 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 4 4
That ain't swag, that's f*g...
 8 years ago '04        #12
jigdagod 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
Can't wear skinny jeans cause my knots don't fit.

Skinny Jeans are for women. I'm not going to say he's gay for wearing skinny jeans, but I will say that he must feel very feminine when he's laying on the bed trying to take them s**ts. I never like dude music anyways, except for the hook on Jay-Z - Already Home.
 8 years ago '04        #13
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
1st off, Kid Cudi is WAAAAYYYY better than Solja Toy. And if you disagree, you're prolly still in 9th grade. As far as skinny jeans, I could care less what a mufukah wears. I personally won't wear that s**t and think it looks gay but if that's you, do you.
 8 years ago '05        #14
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4237 4237
can somebody up he's dopest song cuz i'm not impressed with homie yet......
 8 years ago '06        #15
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
I thought Cudi was this goofy a.ss dude but he actually made a lot of sense and came off real.
 09-16-2009, 09:41 AM         #16
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Heartless Dream said:
1 size up + stretch.. = space
you love these threads don't you lol smh

awww it makes him sad boohoo
 09-16-2009, 09:56 AM         #17
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kid cudi album is wack, its not good music. He can`t rap, he cant sing, once in a while he will make a dope a.ss melody and hook. But I don`t think hes a f*g because he wears skinny jeans, but skinny jeans are feminine and I won`t feel comfortable wearing tight a.ss jeans, I would feel mad gay and uncomfortable.
 09-16-2009, 10:42 AM         #18
rspj5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Skinny Jeans Are For Women!!!! Nothing wrong with wearing jeans that fit. But SKINNY JEANS ARE FOR WOMEN!!!! Who runs the fashion industry? Rightfully so gay men and women! Now which one of the two decided that men look good in skinny jeans? Hmmmmm? I don't think it was the women! Cut it out world!!!! Kid Cudi is following fashion he needs to cut the s**t! I bet you he didn't wear tight jeans in Middle School or High School!
 8 years ago '07        #19
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Skinny/tight jeans are definitely feminine. n*ggas need to stop making excuses for it. There's nothing wrong with regular/relaxed fitting jeans, but those f**king ankle huggers are not meant for men.
 8 years ago '06        #20
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
skinny jeans look gay as f**k anyone that i see wearing them i immediately think f**got and shake my head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy