Sep 15 - Nightmare gang rape at Hofstra University

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 08:42 AM         #41
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The stats are still true, this girl lied but I still take the victim first, I have seen enough of real cases to not be ignorant, go ahead and talk s**t.
 09-17-2009, 11:12 AM         #42
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
The stats are still true, this girl lied but I still take the victim first, I have seen enough of real cases to not be ignorant, go ahead and talk s**t.
innocent until proven guilty
 8 years ago '08        #43
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
 Triple3Rydah said:
Real s**t. There's enough broads making the pus*y plummet stock in dive bars, juke joints and big clubs. Hell, nowadays they even givin it up outta Waffle Houses, lock stock and barrell. Why r*pe a broad? smh

Hope the pus*y was good, them big boys in the pen gon be slickleggin the f**k outta them. Hope they hand game straight.
I was totally with you in the first paragraph then somewhere in the second 1 u lost me "slickleggin" and worrying bout they hand game...I know you prolly aint "funny" cuz the first paragraph sound like some real s**t but for some reason that s**t in second is mad suspect to me tho.

I digress...n*ggas on BX already convicted them boys just imagine what its gon be like when they really get to court...Everybody has a day in court-if they convicted then roast them n*ggas.
 8 years ago '08        #44
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Juicy82 said:
any1 consider that those dudes could have ran a train on her, one did somethin to p!ss her off so she screamed r*pe? I mean its possible, i'll just wait til more info is found out before making judgements. Just think if one of those dudes were apart of your family. They were all under 21 and with a freshman..... we all know mad freshman get ran through in college, not to say that she wasnt r*ped though, im jus sayin keep an open mind about the situation.
Exactly why I made the post above ^^^dunno if it happened or not...I graduated from college I know what goes on in them dorms...never know what happened that's why I said let em have they day in court.
 09-17-2009, 11:46 AM         #45
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, And to think that it's only going to get worse.....Revelation
 8 years ago '04        #46
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
sometimes you gotta just take the pus*y like peepy(Dave Chapelle)...... Naw but thats some f**ked up s**t they don't like rapist in jail even though them n*ggas will r*pe u.
 8 years ago '08        #47
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
The Hofstra University student who accused five young men of gang-raping her in a campus dorm stunningly recanted her claim last night, and the four suspects were sprung from jail just before 10:30 p.m.

"Late [last night] ... the alleged victim of the s3xual a.ssault admitted that the encounter that took place early Sunday morning was consensual," said Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice.

"I have launched an immediate criminal investigation into the statements and reports given by the woman in connection with this incident."

^^Pulled from the new thread saying she lied

Now please tell me how all yall feel who said these n*ggas should get f**ked in jail, d*cks cutoff, HIV and whateve else STD that goes on in jail.

Cmon People I aint Pro r*pe--nobody should be, all I'm saying is if that was you you'd want people to listen to the facts no sentence you just cuz the broad said she was r*ped.
 8 years ago '08        #48
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
I had a feeling this chick was lying from the door. Just from my intuition. That's f'd up these young boys names were in a paper labeling them as rapist.
 8 years ago '06        #49
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
 smokeweed101. said:
Ok i will... Most r*pe cases in high school and college i know for a fact is bulls**t. What happen to innocent tell proven guilty but your all imma take the victem side because she is a b**ch and she is too beautiful and innocent to let 5 n*ggaz run a train on her... You sound like an over protective dad or that one lady who said a swimming pool impregnated her 15 year old daughter. I know 3 of my closes friends who all spend time in jail because of some bulls**t like this... My n*ggaz ran a train on a girl n here brother walked in and she said they r*ped her and now they are still behind bars the only way i got away is because i f**ked her first and then i had to dip for work... SO f**k U b**ch!!!
 09-17-2009, 12:19 PM         #50
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CenterField said:
I didn't say I place guilt, but I sympathize with the victim, most offenders get away so its not about placing guilt, it is comforting and counseling the victim, I am enrolled in Human Services so s3xual abuse is close to home. I don't ask anyone here to be sensitive on the subject but I am.
 09-17-2009, 12:21 PM         #51
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Ok i will... Most r*pe cases in high school and college i know for a fact is bulls**t. What happen to innocent tell proven guilty but your all imma take the victem side because she is a b**ch and she is too beautiful and innocent to let 5 n*ggaz run a train on her... You sound like an over protective dad or that one lady who said a swimming pool impregnated her 15 year old daughter. I know 3 of my closes friends who all spend time in jail because of some bulls**t like this... My n*ggaz ran a train on a girl n here brother walked in and she said they r*ped her and now they are still behind bars the only way i got away is because i f**ked her first and then i had to dip for work... SO f**k U b**ch!!!
You sound immature, read my last post, I don't think you understand me correctly.

I didn't say you couldn't run your trains, go ahead if your into sausage fests.
 8 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,451 | Props total: 2645 2645
 smokeweed101. said:
 09-17-2009, 12:44 PM         #53
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great response, never heard that one before.
 8 years ago '04        #54
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 datVAkid said:
Ok i will... Most r*pe cases in high school and college i know for a fact is bulls**t. !!!
for a fact huh?:sad-smiley-028:
 8 years ago '04        #55
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
she just didn't wanna look like a hoe
 09-17-2009, 01:46 PM         #56
ILLMATIC_RIDAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
Man p*ssy ain't worth raping a female for, I hope they get their a.ss ripped open in prison, lol. But seriously, that's sad tho.
it dont specify the victim was a girl...lol
 09-17-2009, 02:51 PM         #57
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
i know i am gonna get hate for this...but...

These college hoes, they be wylin off E. who knows what actually happend, did u read the report? What i think was she had a gangbang, she was down, then felt bad and called the cops...

it happens
n*gga U RIGHT CUZ SHE RECANTED

but what if she was threatened? yall n*ggas dunno

Pitts Gutta said:
It's a sad world when 5 guys have to r*pe a girl. I hope they get they butt r*ped daily in jail and catch HIV. People like thiis need to have there d*cks cut off.
prison r*pe is not that common.

Juicy82 said:
any1 consider that those dudes could have ran a train on her, one did somethin to p!ss her off so she screamed r*pe? I mean its possible, i'll just wait til more info is found out before making judgements. Just think if one of those dudes were apart of your family. They were all under 21 and with a freshman..... we all know mad freshman get ran through in college, not to say that she wasnt r*ped though, im jus sayin keep an open mind about the situation.
:applause::agreement6:

smokeweed101. said:
Any 1 consider that this girl could have been r*ped, lets face it your not 12 so grow up and open your eyes, r*pe is reported less than 10% of the time on campus so learn more about the stats before you right off a crime.
true.

smokeweed101. said:
I dunno man. I see where you're comin from....but to convince ME you need true forensic evidence....which is hard in r*pe cases, but not only that.... s**t a tape or somethin would be sufficient.

CenterField said:
:applause:

proving r*pe is not easy

v*ginal damage can occur during rough s3x.

ILLMATIC_RIDAH said:
it dont specify the victim was a girl...lol
 8 years ago '06        #58
soul_seek 1 heat pts
space
space
$379 | Props total: 57 57
They were minorities? You surprise me.
 8 years ago '08        #59
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
quiet as a mouse, i see.........lol just the other day ppl wanted them dudes dead, now what?
 8 years ago '06        #60
ceeboski 
space
space
$1,698 | Props total: 1 1
guilty until proven innocent
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago