Sep 15 - Nightmare gang rape at Hofstra University

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-16-2009, 11:02 AM         #21
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nwadei said:
Rape is a power/dominance thing. It rarely has to do with s3xual release. Otherwise you would see women raping men a lot more what what is reported right now.
good point..
 8 years ago '07        #22
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 SKDontPlay said:
f**ked up that Jesus & Stalin got together to do this
I was about to say, whats good with these n*ggas names?
 8 years ago '04        #23
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
with as many runners and bus downs in the world they have to r*pe someone.....
 8 years ago '05        #24
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,452 | Props total: 2461 2461
 georgebenson said:
Fell for the Ponzi Damn shorty just Madoff

[pic - click to view]

wrong thread b but i appreciate the effort.................. and maddof was a jew
 09-16-2009, 02:17 PM         #25
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel bad for her. good thing they got these mothaf**kas and hopefully they get life.
 8 years ago '98        #26
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3565 3565
First that Yale grad student gets murdered and stuffed in a wall 2 weeks ago... now 18 year old freshmen gang r*ped on campus. School just started 2 weeks ago right?
 8 years ago '04        #27
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
Horny mexicans haha... "Felipe and Jesus".. Always the first guys in the club humping everything they see haha..
 09-16-2009, 03:36 PM         #28
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know i am gonna get hate for this...but...

These college hoes, they be wylin off E. who knows what actually happend, did u read the report? What i think was she had a gangbang, she was down, then felt bad and called the cops...

it happens
 8 years ago '07        #29
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,067 | Props total: 1840 1840
 nahsuhmeanz said:
Rape isnt cool...I started to feel bad for the girl in the last house on the left during the r*pe scene and that s**t is fake...No KY in jail
hell yea, I did 2
 09-16-2009, 04:56 PM         #30
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:

These college hoes, they be wylin off E. who knows what actually happend, did u read the report? What i think was she had a gangbang, she was down, then felt bad and called the cops...

it happens
this depends on if there are any bruises, injuries, etc.
 8 years ago '04        #31
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19604 19604
Night night!! Keep them cheeks tight!
 8 years ago '06        #32
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
It's a sad world when 5 guys have to r*pe a girl. I hope they get they butt r*ped daily in jail and catch HIV. People like thiis need to have there d*cks cut off.
 8 years ago '05        #33
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
any1 consider that those dudes could have ran a train on her, one did somethin to p!ss her off so she screamed r*pe? I mean its possible, i'll just wait til more info is found out before making judgements. Just think if one of those dudes were apart of your family. They were all under 21 and with a freshman..... we all know mad freshman get ran through in college, not to say that she wasnt r*ped though, im jus sayin keep an open mind about the situation.
 09-16-2009, 07:55 PM         #34
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:

it happens
That is all speculation, your basically saying ina r*pe case you side with the offender from the start which is a f**ked up logic and the reason this country is so pro r*pe.

Watch this girl get harrased and threatened while these 5 drink ice tea in a kiddy cell for 30 days.
 09-16-2009, 07:57 PM         #35
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juicy82 said:
any1 consider that those dudes could have ran a train on her, one did somethin to p!ss her off so she screamed r*pe? I mean its possible, i'll just wait til more info is found out before making judgements. Just think if one of those dudes were apart of your family. They were all under 21 and with a freshman..... we all know mad freshman get ran through in college, not to say that she wasnt r*ped though, im jus sayin keep an open mind about the situation.
Any 1 consider that this girl could have been r*ped, lets face it your not 12 so grow up and open your eyes, r*pe is reported less than 10% of the time on campus so learn more about the stats before you right off a crime.
 09-16-2009, 09:22 PM         #36
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont r*pe women i blackmale them. told this one b**ch if she dont gimme the pus*y I would tell her parents about that abortion
 8 years ago '06        #37
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
well apparently she's recanting the r*pe claim

Authorities in New York say the Hofstra University student who told police that she had been gang-raped by five men on campus has recanted her story.

Nassau County District Attorney Kathleen Rice said in a statement released late Wednesday that the 18-year-old told law enforcement officials that the s3x was consensual.

Rice says Nassau County Judge Robert Bruno then dismissed the charges against four of the men and ordered their release.

The woman had accused the men, including a Hofstra student, of taking her cell phone at an on-campus nightclub and luring her into a dormitory men's room and s3xually a.ssaulting her early Sunday.

Four of them, Rondell Bedward, Jesus Ortiz, Kevin Taveras and Stalin Felipe, were arrested and arraigned on r*pe and other charges.
 8 years ago '06        #38
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 smokeweed101. said:
Any 1 consider that this girl could have been r*ped, lets face it your not 12 so grow up and open your eyes, r*pe is reported less than 10% of the time on campus so learn more about the stats before you right off a crime.
Well apparently them stats lied to your a.ss.
 09-17-2009, 01:07 AM         #39
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to release more details cuz what was she doing around 5 n*ggas at 3 am anyway

Last edited by CenterField; 09-17-2009 at 01:10 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #40
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
 acid said:
yes the four men will get r*ped in jail but if i was aloud to ask this guy a question i would ask what celeberity can be compared to the victim out of curiosity
am i the only one who finds this reply strange??...someone log this future rapists IP...so if the victim looked like a certain celebrity he would understand why they r*ped her??
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy