Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #101
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
i know that Pink needs to stop talkin her sh*t. she act like people don't remember when she got up on stage at the VMA's drunk a.ss f*ck. she has mad an a.ss of herself plenty of times in public.
 09-17-2009, 12:28 AM         #102
MyzLuda86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought it was wrong and made me disappointed in Kanye West...but people need to get over it and move on with their lives...regardless of how he acts I'll still download his music...(note that I didn't say buy) lol
 8 years ago '06        #103
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
So if you gonna boycott Kanye West, we should sign an petition to get Senator Wilson removed from office when he yelled out at the Obama speech. It's not that big of a deal. At least Kanye was drunk. Wilson was sober.
 09-17-2009, 12:48 AM         #104
millet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I dont know, Kanye done alot of stupid s**t but this could be his end or the start of it... I think he lost alot of fans and alot of potential workings with other artists becuase of this. I guess we shall see

WHO CARES, how is Kanye West a bigger story for people than the 1.5 marching on Washington? Ohhhh the Profane....Ohh how they Wag the dog...can we not see
 09-17-2009, 01:02 AM         #105
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am not a real Donald Trump supporter. From what I have seen of him, I know for sure I don't like him. Maybe it's intuition....But, I don't think he has much influence, to create a boycott. I still believe in freedom of speech, it's to his folly {Kanye's} and embarrassment, that he was drinking Henesey. The girl accepted his apology and if she can forgive him, that should be the end of it. Reminds me of the brew haha, when the Dixie Chicks, dissed President Bush. It was over k!ll and over spin in an attempt to ruin them. Like all of us, we make mistakes and hopefully we learn from those mistakes. YOU ARE RIGHT, THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES WE NEED TO FOCUS ON. :agreement6: :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #106
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
if he did this s**t to 50, ppl would be buggin out and trump wouldn't say s**t. and since when is Donald Trumps opinion SOMEWHAT relevant in hip hop??
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago