Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16104 16104
 JJH35 said:
Kelly Clarkson also since she is so popular does not like Kanye.

"Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**tty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more:
"

uuuh dear kelly he did recently lose his mother...tragically to add...but dude is in need of a reality check
 8 years ago '07        #82
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16104 16104
 donmeca2020 said:
damn right white people are pissed, i dont think it was act of stupidity, i think it was a act of racism if you ask me... s**t if Tim Mcgraw did that to say jennifer hudson all of you f**kers would be throwing the race card out like no tomorrow. regardless of what the reason was he did that s**t, it sickened me. i was a fan of his for quite some time but after that bulls**t. rest a.ssure i dont think ill be listening to his stuff anymore
that race card isht cracks me up..like guess who made that up??? or better yet ya can only play the cards ya delt...thanks for puttin it into play!!
 8 years ago '04        #83
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Hawkey said:
Taylor is over it, but the media isnt.
the media will be over it in a week his concerts are still going to sell out his albums still going to sell

if anything there will be more free publicity surrounding his next album
i guarantee mtv is happy hell about this people are still talking about the mtv awards
 09-16-2009, 12:57 PM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter.
:rolleyes:

I hate when people will say anything to make their point valid and it's WRONG. Boycott Kelly Clarkson for making dumb, outrageous statements.
 8 years ago '05        #85
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
when Chris Brown beat up Rhianna where were all these celebs saying "boycott chris brown"

the only person i could think of is oprah
 09-16-2009, 01:22 PM         #86
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ That's because everyone is a hypocrite. Mind your own business...yet pick your battles when discussing others' business publicly...

ugh, F typos, I am typing with a broken finger.

Last edited by iThink; 09-16-2009 at 01:23 PM..
 09-16-2009, 01:53 PM         #87
bceasey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is jus tryin to keep people talin bout him if people talk about u godd or bad it is a form of power no such thing as bad publicity
 09-16-2009, 03:46 PM         #88
latriceh6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris Cassius said:
Cuz no one cares whose video was better you f**got
i do, i really don;t see why she won, guess kanye is speaking for all whom he feels was rob of winning lol
 09-16-2009, 07:23 PM         #89
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ok, beyonce won the award, some1 comes up from the crowd and does the same thing but says taylor swift shouldve won, ur saying there would be no story?
 8 years ago '07        #90
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
^^^^but if kanye would of did that s**t to ahh lets say ciara or jennifer hudson im saying there would be no story
 09-16-2009, 07:33 PM         #91
SBSUAVE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
I mean, dude was wrong, but come on, like people really need to get over this s**t. It was a MTV award for god sakes. Not even that serious, holds no cred anymore anyway. They don't even show videos on the main channel anymore.
Word, they should just fine him.they got to remember that he lost his moms,and his wife who grown up with him decide to divorce him.and he was drunk.He was wrong but they going so hard they might try to uncle luke him and just ban him from some mtv events
 8 years ago '06        #92
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
lmfao!!
 09-16-2009, 07:46 PM         #93
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
yeah white is pissed off

but...ye has powerful friends

so he should be fine
those friends got more power than trump or any of his friends?

*scratches head*
 09-16-2009, 08:11 PM         #94
Soulja1896 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JJH35 said:
Kelly Clarkson also since she is so popular does not like Kanye.

"Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**tty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more:
"
Lmao, this b**ch is the stupidest wh0ore I've ever heard, besides HippieMaphia.
 09-16-2009, 09:50 PM         #95
imagrapstar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
next week who will care
 09-16-2009, 10:04 PM         #96
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
bingo...and besides nobody white did this to anybody black so whats the point of trying to predict something that you cant

all i know is that now kanye is a ni99er and ni99er this and ni99er that..white people will never change

whenever backed into a corner these savage animals will go back to whats coded in their dna
white people will never change? stereotyping will get you no where. a "white" person didnt go and snatch the mic out of a 17 yr old girls hand and ruin her moment of happiness who did you all know who
 09-16-2009, 10:27 PM         #97
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
c'mon dude was drunk, still doucheyest thing ever at an award show.
 8 years ago '04        #98
newgogoguy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$749 | Props total: 105 105
 b_ee_z said:
i think kanye is an idiot for walking on stage, but on the other hand i have a question. How can you win video of the year, but not female video of the year?
because there different categories
 09-16-2009, 11:41 PM         #99
cwreck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is Trump even puttin his nose in other peoples buisness?
 8 years ago '04        #100
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 cwreck said:
Why is Trump even puttin his nose in other peoples buisness?
exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago