Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 bobbysteels18 said:
But yeah have to agree with this dude he was most likely popped , he should of said i was drunk i don't know what i was thinking , All famous people use that line and it usually it works.
its kanYe west the media likes to criticize him he couldve said his father died and they wouldve acted an a.ss towards him
 8 years ago '06        #42
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Calamity said:
alright only blacks can diss kanye from now on.... cuz once too many white people get to dissin one black person it might not be racism but thats what i feels like... am i trippin? this s**t just feelin like racism now.... and thatz when i take sides and i have to ride with yeezy.... fuk donald trumph kelly klarkson wolf pink... fuk all dem crybaby muthaf---az
I dunno whats wrong with you man, u seem really insecure or u maybe you are racist yourself. Everythings not about racism, and even so the same s**t could be said about Kanye, maybe he is racist??

It all comes down to this, its really simple. If you were recieving your first award on stage and some a**hole comes up and tells you in front of everybody that you don't deserve it and somebody else does, you'd be like WTF who are you right?? But just because he happens to be black only black people can say he's wrong?? f**k outta here. Dude f**ked up regardless of color.
 8 years ago '07        #43
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
 b_ee_z said:
???

not defending kanye, but before u bash him, you might want to change your xbox avatar. either you look like kanye or you want to be him?
wow you were reaching for the stars on that one

anyways, people need to calm the f**k down. yea hes an a**hole for it, but whatever keep it movin. more important things to trip over in the world
 09-15-2009, 12:16 AM         #44
Grady Wilson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wow @ clarkson, f**k outta here, go eat some lil debbie snacks.
 8 years ago '05        #45
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,736 | Props total: 1878 1878
"it's only entertainment!"
 8 years ago '06        #46
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18961 18961
 TheG1ftedOne said:
I dont know, Kanye done alot of stupid s**t but this could be his end or the start of it... I think he lost alot of fans and alot of potential workings with other artists becuase of this. I guess we shall see
what?? cause he upstaged some teenage broad on some dumbass award show??

everyone is overreacting like a muthaf**ka about that dumb s**t.....

all these f**king idiots chiming in and giving they opinion.....wtf man...how can Americans be more interested in bulls**t like this rather than what really matters in the country?

I'm shocked at how much chatter this dumb s**t has generated....maybe I'm an a**hole myself but i could give a flying f**k bout that lil' broad, Kanye or MTV.....f**k em'....only stupid a.ss Americans would let this dumb s**t consume them.....
 09-15-2009, 02:25 AM         #47
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k kanye
 8 years ago '06        #48
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 RAZAH CUTS said:
what?? cause he upstaged some teenage broad on some dumbass award show??

everyone is overreacting like a muthaf**ka about that dumb s**t.....

all these f**king idiots chiming in and giving they opinion.....wtf man...how can Americans be more interested in bulls**t like this rather than what really matters in the country?

I'm shocked at how much chatter this dumb s**t has generated....maybe I'm an a**hole myself but i could give a flying f**k bout that lil' broad, Kanye or MTV.....f**k em'....only stupid a.ss Americans would let this dumb s**t consume them.....
its just really disrespectful.. you know if you won your first vma award and you have some jackass that runs up and ruin it for you, you would understand, but no.. you will never when an award like that in your life
 09-15-2009, 03:33 AM         #49
**P$C** 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Music is music, and at the end of the day, i still like what he makes, but on a personal level that was some foul s**t to do period....The look on her face was like puppy dog eyes to the public eye, so for a minute he'll be getting dogged out. I would'nt think Boycotting Kanye would do anything...but im sure it won't be a tremendous blow to his career. Its how u react after the fact. I'm not gonna be in the club listening to a hot Kanye joint and be like, "ah no, we gotta go, tht ngga foul" . He will be hated for a hot minute though.
 8 years ago '04        #50
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
If all these whir people are going against kanye, then i got his back fuk tht it was a award show... Move on shii. People just want to eat off this. Dont but into this bullish
 8 years ago '05        #51
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
 TreZ said:
its just really disrespectful.. you know if you won your first vma award and you have some jackass that runs up and ruin it for you, you would understand, but no.. you will never when an award like that in your life
grammy, emmy, oscar > bet award, mtv award and cmt

shell be aight
 8 years ago '04        #52
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1157 1157
 The N said:
Time for damage control from Ye's camp, when these white celebs get together is like Voltron

dude needs to hurry and do a song with the lil girl, or produce a record for her.
heck yeah. n*ggas don't understand.
 09-15-2009, 07:56 AM         #53
!ALLMONEYENT! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JJH35 said:
Kelly Clarkson also since she is so popular does not like Kanye.

"Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**tty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more:
"

Dont think Clarkson really wrote that, think it was a pub stunt also. He apologized so everybody move on! Plus Taylor Swift is now more popular then ever. And any celeb who hops on with comments about what happened are just looking for pub too! Donald Trump speaking about a Boycott? who gives a f**k lol Donald do you really buy Kanye West music? Do the folks who's screaming they Hate Kanye buy his CD's anyway? He apologized to Swift and her mother move on! Plus the broad was done speaking anyway she didnt have s**t else to say but thank you! I thought Pink should have won that award anyway!
 8 years ago '05        #54
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
wow....they really tryna to end kanye career

hope this gives him fuel for his next album

Last edited by youngvito18; 09-15-2009 at 08:02 AM..
 09-15-2009, 08:18 AM         #55
iLL TemPereD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one thang for sure is kanye can get everyone talkin about him....positive or negative publicity, someones always talkin about him not the others.
 8 years ago '04        #56
Younghova990 
space
space
$137 | Props total: 0 0
To bad Kanye aint a part of illuminati then we know he would be alright but I mean for real only in America does some stupid s**t like this get so much publicity I mean damn the n*gga was drunk Im sure half of America has done some stupid s**t when they was drunk get over it
 09-15-2009, 08:55 AM         #57
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
another idiot thinking his opinion is worth s**t and thinks it should influence the decision of others.

kanye and trump probably were shagging each other and now its all gone sour.
 09-15-2009, 08:56 AM         #58
jataylorlfc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Younghova990 said:
To bad Kanye aint a part of illuminati then we know he would be alright but I mean for real only in America does some stupid s**t like this get so much publicity I mean damn the n*gga was drunk Im sure half of America has done some stupid s**t when they was drunk get over it
so what lol hes still a c*nt, just an even bigger c*nt when hes drunk.
 8 years ago '09        #59
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
who the f**k is Trump for him to get involved
 8 years ago '04        #60
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
kanye west fell off like burnt peeling skin from the beach
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy