Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
89 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,244 | Props total: 533 533
BLAME IT ON THE HENNY!

He was drinkin that s**t the whole night!
 8 years ago '04        #22
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 108 108
 IronMaiden said:
not gonna happen with the "people will love him again" he lost alot of fans with the bush hates blacks comment alone, not to mention his numerous childlike breakdowns at the past what? 4-5 award shows he has been to? and how he attacks people taking his picture

the guy is a mega c*nt
Seriously, dude didn't lose that many fans with those comments, because I lot of people hated Bush, and thought that about him, for as many as he lost, he gained some too. The award show antics, no one takes that s**t that seriously, it just so happened that he did it to this "helpless" girl, now everyone got a problem with it. And as far as his issue with people taking his picture, dude, he's not the first person to spazz out on paparazzi, he won't be the last. Don't act like he's the only one to ever do that.
 8 years ago '04        #23
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Myworld82 said:
I mean, dude was wrong, but come on, like people really need to get over this s**t. It was a MTV award for god sakes. Not even that serious, holds no cred anymore anyway. They don't even show videos on the main channel anymore.
it's a wonder how you say they don't show videos anymore on the main channel and they have a video award ceremony lol. I agree with you and i've only seen a few videos on the main channel in the late night but it's all teeny bop stuff so I skip and keep channel surfing.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 108 108
 Heartless Dream said:
that lil white b**ch sold more than kanye...

that lil white b**ch is only 19

that lil white b**ch shouldnt even be on the mtv awards but she WON something..

that lil white b**ch was allready supprised about winning that kanye k!lled her enthusiasm

kanye violated
and hes bout to get r*ped badly
He wasn't defending his video, he was defending Beyonce, and we know she ain't bigger than Beyonce...

19 means grown, she don't get a pass because she's 19...

I don't have to argue this, you're right, SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN THERE...

Please, she needs to grow up if that hurt her feelings...people can't stop your shine if you don't let them...

Kanye violated, but I guarantee his REAL fans won't give a s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #25
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 wtr1906 said:
.... it ain't even that serious. That lil white b!tch still got her award and I thought the sh!t was funny as hell. People need to stop taking these celebrities so fuccin' serious. There are more important things going on in this world that should be boycotted, like Donald Trumps hair
That s**t was mad disrespectful and yall seriously need to stop d!ck ridin that n*gga!!! Seriously, if someone would have done him like that, that n*gga would've had a damn stroke or sum s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #26
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
i think kanye is an idiot for walking on stage, but on the other hand i have a question. How can you win video of the year, but not female video of the year?
 09-14-2009, 10:16 PM         #27
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talk about an overblown issue. There are so many more pressing issues in the world that need to be addressed and everyone is talking about a silly stunt on MTV. Americans' need to get their priorities straight.
 8 years ago '04        #28
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 Tha754kid said:
That s**t was mad disrespectful and yall seriously need to stop d!ck ridin that n*gga!!! Seriously, if someone would have done him like that, that n*gga would've had a damn stroke or sum s**t.
???

not defending kanye, but before u bash him, you might want to change your xbox avatar. either you look like kanye or you want to be him?

Last edited by b_ee_z; 09-14-2009 at 10:21 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #29
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
Haha Kelly Clarkson calling him Kayne
 8 years ago '09        #30
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
He got what he wanted... Look at yall f!ghting, yall talking about him and thats what he wanted
 8 years ago '05        #31
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,601 | Props total: 2504 2504
What do u expect he was drinking henny he was popped. But yeah i think kanye is a racist doing that to her he should have to tell the whole white community he's sorry.
 8 years ago '05        #32
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
 bobbysteels18 said:
What do u expect he was drinking henny he was popped. But yeah i think kanye is a racist doing that to her he should have to tell the whole white community he's sorry.
dude got jokes...

aint s**t gon happen to kanye, soon as jay z tells yall its ok to like him again s**t will be all good...

the ppl boycotting were not gonna buy his s**t anyways, alot of ppl already had they mind made up on kanye this is just icing on the cake.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
man the donald aint shutting jayz money down...lol jigga will get his boy back on track,,,
 8 years ago '04        #34
SmokinRedEclips 
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
 Dj KraZ said:
BLAME IT ON THE HENNY!

He was drinkin that s**t the whole night!
This s**t right here n*gga, this s**t, this s**t here n*gga, is the EXACT reason. For all ya'll dumb muthaphuckas' who've never had henny, or brown for that matter, you'd never understand what it does to you, BUT for those like me who know this s**t is a drink that will either put you on your a.ss or make you act a fool know that more than likely it's the reason for his "outburst". I respect the man to the fullest, he's a smart guy. Yaya, ya'll wanna talk s**t because he "dissed" a teenage girl, who more than likely is like every other teenage white girl who's either a freak or druggie or something in between.

If ya'll really listened to the man's music you'd see from the get-go that he's a "don't give a damn" person anyway. :angry12:
 8 years ago '09        #35
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
f**k kelly clarkson and donald trump he apologized. GET THE f**k OVER IT!!!!!!
 8 years ago '09        #36
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
808s & Heartbreak>>>>Taylor Swifts career. and i hated 808s
 8 years ago '09        #37
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
 SKEME said:
Just imagine had it been a white singer doing this to a young black artist,im pretty sure 100% of black folks would be outraged and furious.
if a white artist did it to a black artist the outcome wouldve been different because im 18 and if john mayer wouldve came up and did that s**t to me i wouldve been like b**ch get yo a.ss off the stage this my moon man nugga and pushed him off the stage on some g00n sh!t
 8 years ago '05        #38
space
space
space
 klm1015 said:
if a white artist did it to a black artist the outcome wouldve been different because im 18 and if john mayer wouldve came up and did that s**t to me i wouldve been like b**ch get yo a.ss off the stage this my moon man nugga and pushed him off the stage on some g00n sh!t

Man Al sharpton would be wanting them so sorry the naacp would start a boycott.
 8 years ago '09        #39
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
fishd*cks
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space
space
 SmokinRedEclips said:
This s**t right here n*gga, this s**t, this s**t here n*gga, is the EXACT reason. For all ya'll dumb muthaphuckas' who've never had henny, or brown for that matter, you'd never understand what it does to you, BUT for those like me who know this s**t is a drink that will either put you on your a.ss or make you act a fool know that more than likely it's the reason for his "outburst". I respect the man to the fullest, he's a smart guy. Yaya, ya'll wanna talk s**t because he "dissed" a teenage girl, who more than likely is like every other teenage white girl who's either a freak or druggie or something in between.

If ya'll really listened to the man's music you'd see from the get-go that he's a "don't give a damn" person anyway. :angry12:

But yeah have to agree with this dude he was most likely popped , he should of said i was drunk i don't know what i was thinking , All famous people use that line and it usually it works.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago