Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)

most viewed right now
 76
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6211 pageviews
111 comments


JJH35 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)
 

 
Donald Trump himself is calling for a boycott of Kanye West, calling his antics last night "disgusting."

Trump tells TMZ he wants to boycott all things Kanye "so this kind of thing doesn't happen again."

Trump also thinks Kanye's hijack to honor Beyonce was B.S. -- "He couldn't care less about Beyonce. It was grandstanding to get attention."

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

 Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

111 comments for "Sep 14 - Donald Trump calls for Kanye Boycott (also Kelly Clarkson)"

 8 years ago '04        #2
JJH35 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
Kelly Clarkson also since she is so popular does not like Kanye.

"Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**tty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more:
"
 8 years ago '09        #3
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
I dont know, Kanye done alot of stupid s**t but this could be his end or the start of it... I think he lost alot of fans and alot of potential workings with other artists becuase of this. I guess we shall see
 8 years ago '04        #4
Chea! 
space
space
space
$998 | Props total: 0 0
I had a feeling someone was gonna start a "Boycott Kanye" campaign. He might have crossed the line messing with the Helpless Little White Girl that knows how to sing.
 8 years ago '04        #5
jigdagod 
space
avatar space
space
$553 | Props total: 0 0
I see another Through The Wire coming out soon and the people will love him again. LOL

Man dude really lost his mind this time.
 8 years ago '04        #6
JJH35 9 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
yeah it might been better to avoid as much hate to have not done this to a young country singer..

WOLF from American Gladiators said he would going to "bump into Kanye numerous times when he sees him" or something stupid a retard like him would say about beating Kanye up
 8 years ago '08        #7
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Time for damage control from Ye's camp, when these white celebs get together is like Voltron

dude needs to hurry and do a song with the lil girl, or produce a record for her.


Last edited by The N; 09-14-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #8
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
damn... thats crazy... that was a pretty big d*ckhead move
 8 years ago '04        #9
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1144 1144
kanye west may be wrong, but kelly clarkson is grandstanding, too.
 8 years ago '08        #10
The N 469 heat pts469
space
avatar space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
she is going in, probably felt like it was her up there getting blindsided, she can relate to that girl in many ways.
 8 years ago '04        #11
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 The N said:
Time for damage control from Ye's camp, when these white celebs get together is like Voltron

dude needs to hurry and do a song with the lil girl, or produce a record for her.
yeah white is pissed off

but...ye has powerful friends

so he should be fine
 8 years ago '04        #12
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 JJH35 said:
Kelly Clarkson also since she is so popular does not like Kanye.

"Dear Kayne,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like sh*t.

I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s**tty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a**hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a**hole ex that cheated on me over you which is pretty odd since I don't even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you for being an a**hole ... I just pity you because you're a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ...that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC

Read more:
"


and this b**ch...wow
 8 years ago '04        #13
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
"You can have mine if it will shut you up." lmao f**k that chipmunk looking like a turtles turd a.ss n*gga. someone should of drop kicked his a.ss on stage and painted his face to match his clothing so he wouldn't be seen again.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
I mean, dude was wrong, but come on, like people really need to get over this s**t. It was a MTV award for god sakes. Not even that serious, holds no cred anymore anyway. They don't even show videos on the main channel anymore.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
alright only blacks can diss kanye from now on.... cuz once too many white people get to dissin one black person it might not be racism but thats what i feels like... am i trippin? this s**t just feelin like racism now.... and thatz when i take sides and i have to ride with yeezy.... fuk donald trumph kelly klarkson wolf pink... fuk all dem crybaby muthaf---az
 8 years ago '07        #16
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
.... it ain't even that serious. That lil white b!tch still got her award and I thought the sh!t was funny as hell. People need to stop taking these celebrities so fuccin' serious. There are more important things going on in this world that should be boycotted, like Donald Trumps hair
 8 years ago '04        #17
bluntwood 
space
space
space
$75 | Props total: 11 11
Why does anyone give a f**k who Donald Trump say's to boycott? People should be boycotting his douche bag a.ss. Trump<<<<<<<<Kanye
 09-14-2009, 10:01 PM         #18
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
.... it ain't even that serious. That lil white b!tch still got her award and I thought the sh!t was funny as hell. People need to stop taking these celebrities so fuccin' serious. There are more important things going on in this world that should be boycotted, like Donald Trumps hair
that lil white b**ch sold more than kanye...

that lil white b**ch is only 19

that lil white b**ch shouldnt even be on the mtv awards but she WON something..

that lil white b**ch was allready supprised about winning that kanye k!lled her enthusiasm

kanye violated
and hes bout to get r*ped badly
 8 years ago '07        #19
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Heartless Dream said:
that lil white b**ch sold more than kanye...

that lil white b**ch is only 19

that lil white b**ch shouldnt even be on the mtv awards but she WON something..

that lil white b**ch was allready supprised about winning that kanye k!lled her enthusiasm

kanye violated
and hes bout to get r*ped badly
So

So

So

And So

 09-14-2009, 10:05 PM         #20
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jigdagod said:
I see another Through The Wire coming out soon and the people will love him again. LOL

Man dude really lost his mind this time.
not gonna happen with the "people will love him again" he lost alot of fans with the bush hates blacks comment alone, not to mention his numerous childlike breakdowns at the past what? 4-5 award shows he has been to? and how he attacks people taking his picture

the guy is a mega c*nt
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy