Mark Sanchez is the BEST QB in the AFC East

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 03:36 PM         #141
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
And for Stafford > Sanchez, first off Stafford threw FIVE picks against the Seahawks and still threw 2 picks against the Browns in that f**king basement battle and the Lions made Quinn look great also, throwing 4 touchdowns. That s**t did not impress me. And lookit where Stafford is playing, in the garbage a.ss NFC, everyone knows the competition of AFC is > NFC, and this is guy a Georgia fan so OF COURSE he's going to stick up for Stafford which is fine. But anyway I'm done with that, they're rookies, we'll see 5 years from now which will be the real answer. Also, I'm surprised no one is even bringing up Freeman and saying Freeman > Sanchez & Stafford the way he's been playing since he's been starting.
Jets have a significantly better line, running back, and defense than the Lions so what Stafford is doing is respectable. Sanchez, no... but he gets the rookie pass. f**k out of here.
 8 years ago '12        #142
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244

Jet fans still thinking Sanchez > Stafford?

11-25-2009, 02:55 AM         #143
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:

And for Stafford > Sanchez, first off Stafford threw FIVE picks against the Seahawks and still threw 2 picks against the Browns in that f**king basement battle and the Lions made Quinn look great also, throwing 4 touchdowns. That s**t did not impress me. And lookit where Stafford is playing, in the garbage a.ss NFC, everyone knows the competition of AFC is > NFC, and this is guy a Georgia fan so OF COURSE he's going to stick up for Stafford which is fine. But anyway I'm done with that, they're rookies, we'll see 5 years from now which will be the real answer. Also, I'm surprised no one is even bringing up Freeman and saying Freeman > Sanchez & Stafford the way he's been playing since he's been starting.
look at the stats...stafford has more yards, more td's, less INT's, less fumbles and a better rating while playing 2 less games than sanchez

stafford got no OLINE and 2-3 weapons on offense including 1 TE and 1 iffy RB

just face it....he is playing better with WAYYYY worse talent around him
 11-25-2009, 02:57 AM         #144
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
@ any1 thinkin is stafford is better
wanna take that back while u still have time???
 11-25-2009, 04:22 AM         #145
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this went from sanchez > brady to stafford < sanchez :laughing9:
 8 years ago '07        #146
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
Stafford has like 2 or 1 less interception than Sanchez playing in 2 lesser games, that's not even a good thing. And that last game just made his stats look better, and like I said it was against the Browns, one of the worst overall teams in the league true or false?

And Sanchez is playing in the AFC against greater competition. And our offensive coordinator really sucks d*ck, you need to watch the games. And what I've said was crazy, after he left Drew Brees and Rivers got much better and lookit Favre right now with him not coaching him. But whatever, I'm not hating though of course, I'm just saying don't let 1 game gass you, especially against a team like the Browns when he just recently threw 5 picks against a little below mediocre team like the Seahawks .I mean s**t, Brady Quinn threw 4 TD's, ya' made him looked like the franchise QB that he should be

cookthecoke is a dumbass I hope he knows Stafford < Sanchez really mean Sanchez>Stafford
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '12        #147
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 8 years ago '07        #148
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
And Sanchez is playing in the AFC against greater competition. And our offensive coordinator really sucks d*ck, you need to watch the games. And what I've said was crazy, after he left Drew Brees and Rivers got much better and lookit Favre right now with him not coaching him. But whatever, I'm not hating though of course, I'm just saying don't let 1 game gass you, especially against a team like the Browns when he just recently threw 5 picks against a little below mediocre team like the Seahawks .I mean s**t, Brady Quinn threw 4 TD's, ya' made him looked like the franchise QB that he should be
Posted via Mobile Device
s**t runs deep with Schottenheimer, fam. His offense promotes turnovers.

2006: Chad Pennington wins Comeback Player of the Year, but throws a career-high 16 picks. This is a dude who was known for being careful with the ball.
2007: Pennington throws 9 picks in 8 starts, Kellen Clemens throws 10 picks in 8 starts.
2008: Brett Favre throws 22 picks. INTs were always part of his game, but it was his highest total since 2005 when he tossed 29.
2009: Mark Sanchez has 16.

Add that s**t up, fam. 73 interceptions thrown by Jets quarterbacks since he's been the O.C. And there's 6 games left!

Sanchez is making bad decisions, no doubt. But consider the routes his receivers are running. A lot of those came on tipped passes because of congested areas where multiple receivers are running crossing patterns.

Other picks come where there's only one legit deep threat who gets double covered. The other receivers are running underneath and getting jammed up by linebackers.

Sanchez looks bad, but the system sucks.

Broken down by Jason at NYJetsCap.com:

Is the Offense Too Complex?

Schottenheimer’s offense requires a great deal of input from the QB. T hey are expected to make crucial calls at the line and have the ability to change plays. Pennington, known for his smarts, made the worst decisions of his career running the Jets offense. Even when he had a good offensive line protecting him in 2006 his adjusted interception rate was below average and he is a QB that is far above average in this category. The same problems existed with Brett Favre.

Favre, never known as a brain surgeon, looked lost based on how often he turned it over. People chalked it up to constant pressure and the “gunslinger” mentality, but that does not look to be the case. He is sacked far more often in Minnesota this year than he was in 2008 as a Jet (23.35% to -0.55%) yet his interceptions in Minnesota are non existent dropping from an obscene 72.31% as a Jet to an amazing -67.96% as a Viking. And Favre was most definitely not a gunslinger, posting the worst YPC and YPA in the three year span, despite no real change in completion percentage.

There is a good chance that he simply could not grasp what they were trying to teach him and it led to terrible decisions.
A lot of good info, breakdowns, and percentages.

Last edited by KeithHernandez; 11-25-2009 at 01:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #149
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
 KeithHernandez said:
s**t runs deep with Schottenheimer, fam. His offense promotes turnovers.

2006: Chad Pennington wins Comeback Player of the Year, but throws a career-high 16 picks. This is a dude who was known for being careful with the ball.
2007: Pennington throws 9 picks in 8 starts, Kellen Clemens throws 10 picks in 8 starts.
2008: Brett Favre throws 22 picks. INTs were always part of his game, but it was his highest total since 2005 when he tossed 29.
2009: Mark Sanchez has 16.

Add that s**t up, fam. 73 interceptions thrown by Jets quarterbacks since he's been the O.C. And there's 6 games left!

Sanchez is making bad decisions, no doubt. But consider the routes his receivers are running. A lot of those came on tipped passes because of congested areas where multiple receivers are running crossing patterns.

Other picks come where there's only one legit deep threat who gets double covered. The other receivers are running underneath and getting jammed up by linebackers.

Sanchez looks bad, but the system sucks.

Broken down by Jason at NYJetsCap.com:

A lot of good info, breakdowns, and percentages.
That's just crazy man, thank you for finding that. That just means so much, I'm praying for Shotty to get fired and doesn't ruin Sanchez's development
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #150
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
glad i read through this
 8 years ago '12        #151
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space

It's all the O-Coordinators fault!!!

Thanks for finding that, I now have someone besides Sanchez to blame!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #152
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
its embarassing that the Pats lost to them week 2
 8 years ago '07        #153
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DoMieD said:

It's all the O-Coordinators fault!!!

Thanks for finding that, I now have someone besides Sanchez to blame!!!!!
how is it funny when its true? all u do is hate on everybody ur not a fan of, makes u look real stupid

shotty is a terrible OC though. he has a rookie qb running his overly complicated offense. i never liked him the faster hes gone the better the offense has never been good with him here.
 8 years ago '12        #154
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
how is it funny when its true? all u do is hate on everybody ur not a fan of, makes u look real stupid

shotty is a terrible OC though. he has a rookie qb running his overly complicated offense. i never liked him the faster hes gone the better the offense has never been good with him here.
you d*ckriding someone whos gonna be a bust, makes u look real stupid
 11-25-2009, 04:24 PM         #155
donnieb33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freeman>Sanchez. The tools are all there. Not his fault he has no defense, a mediocre running game and Kellen Winslow as his only real receiving threat.
 8 years ago '07        #156
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:
you d*ckriding someone whos gonna be a bust, makes u look real stupid
stfu...how am i d*ckriding him? cuz i say hes a franchise player? makes no sense hes a qb drafted in the top 10 hes supposed to be the franchise player. are u d*ckriding stafford? are u d*ckriding georgia? another post by you with no sense and anger in it n*gga u got hate in ur blood

see i can say stafford and sanchez will both be good...one has nothing to do with another...u been suckin stafford extra hard this week because this is the only impressive week hes had and hes been injured twice already in his rookie year. uve been hating on the jets all year and i dunno why, then again you hate on everyone. shout out to the idiots on bx

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 11-25-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM         #157
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll take Henne over Sanchez any f**king day
 8 years ago '12        #158
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
stfu...how am i d*ckriding him? cuz i say hes a franchise player? makes no sense hes a qb drafted in the top 10 hes supposed to be the franchise player. are u d*ckriding stafford? are u d*ckriding georgia? another post by you with no sense and anger in it n*gga u got hate in ur blood

see i can say stafford and sanchez will both be good...one has nothing to do with another...u been suckin stafford extra hard this week because this is the only impressive week hes had and hes been injured twice already in his rookie year. uve been hating on the jets all year and i dunno why, then again you hate on everyone. shout out to the idiots on bx
I've made one post about Stafford this week, YOU LOST.

LMAO Just go read this thread when it was first made and look how pathetic you are you piece of s**t.
 8 years ago '12        #159
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

hes clearly the 2nd best.
 INF4MOUS said:
and ur eyes lit up when u saw a mark sanchez thread :wow:

fact remains he k!lled as a rookie. again, 300 yds, dominated on 3rd down, k!lled the clutch.

u can keep hating though. the bengals will continue to be trash :greetings10:

DoMieD said:
Pennington playing against the Falcons > Sanchez playing against the Texans

Done arguing with you..

Jets fans are dumber than the Raider fans..

By week 8, this case will be closed.
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '07        #160
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 DoMieD said:
I've made one post about Stafford this week, YOU LOST.

LMAO Just go read this thread when it was first made and look how pathetic you are you piece of s**t.
cmon son. how did i lose? because you claim to not be makin alotta posts on stafford? uve been in all these sanchez threads with ur roll laugh smilies left and right. i bet u know more about sanchez stats than i do. u lost for bein so obsessed with this n*gga sanchez on a weekly basis that everytime he does somethin bad u feel the need to comment on it

u just posted in this same thread quoting icedout about stafford and sanchez just stop lying n*gga

its clear ur mad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago