Mark Sanchez is the BEST QB in the AFC East

most viewed right now
 94
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '12        #21
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
 DHARMA said:
Sanchez >>> Stafford
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Yeah, b/c if Stafford played for the Jets, and Sanchez played for the Lions, the records right now wouldn't be the same

Sanchez probably would of lead the Lions to a W, probably would of thrown 4 or 5 TDs against the Saints.
 8 years ago '05        #22
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
SHUT THE f**k UP
 8 years ago '09        #23
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
STFU Brady has almost 400 yards passing and just drove the ball 2 times late in the 4th to win
 8 years ago '07        #24
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MonkTaker said:


Oh lordy, his only TD was a WIDE OPEN WR, it was man-to-man coverage and the guy covering him thought it was Zone
u gona make an excuse for every td thrown?

ur hate for sanchez is pathetic. salty sanchez will be the better usc qb?
 8 years ago '12        #25
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
 INF4MOUS said:
u gona make an excuse for every td thrown?

ur hate for sanchez is pathetic. salty sanchez will be the better usc qb?
Hate? Pretty SURE I brought up FACTS..

He wasn't wide open? The defender wasn't playing a 5 yard zone?

Please stop catching feelings b/c I speak the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #26
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MonkTaker said:
Hate? Pretty SURE I brought up FACTS..

He wasn't wide open? The defender wasn't playing a 5 yard zone?

Please stop catching feelings b/c I speak the truth.
im not catching feelings. you hate for no apparent reason. u hate on sanchez every chance you get. it was his first game and he almost dropped 300 yards. he dominated on 3rd down 12/15 191 yds i think. ur a hater.

even in the marshall to the jets thread u said the jets have a hole at qb s**t is pathetic
 8 years ago '07        #27
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,842 | Props total: 2528 2528
future qb face of the nfl
 8 years ago '05        #28
clemdaleray 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,668 | Props total: 66 66




  381 - 50 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 88% 6 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 166-45, Rank #15 | Aug 16: 363-90, Rank #17 | Aug 15: 707-208, Rank #16 | Aug 14: 551-194, Rank #13 | Aug 13: 227-116, Rank #17 | Aug 12: 738-411, Rank #10 | Aug 11: 1815-955, Rank #2 | Aug 10: 1780-964, Rank #5 | Aug 09: 3-2, Rank #301 | Aug 08: 574-368, Rank #19 *
 8 years ago '05        #29
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Idiot..
 8 years ago '12        #30
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
 INF4MOUS said:
im not catching feelings. you hate for no apparent reason. u hate on sanchez every chance you get. it was his first game and he almost dropped 300 yards. he dominated on 3rd down 12/15 191 yds i think. ur a hater.

even in the marshall to the jets thread u said the jets have a hole at qb s**t is pathetic
Mad as f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #31
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MonkTaker said:
Mad as f**k.
.......

nothing sports related to say? take ur L and move on. fact is u hate on sanchez at every opportunity.
 8 years ago '12        #32
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
 INF4MOUS said:
.......

nothing sports related to say? take ur L and move on. fact is u hate on sanchez at every opportunity.
We are in a thread that says March Sanchez is the best QB in his division, and I disagree, and your mad as f**k.

You can leave now.
 8 years ago '08        #33
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 x7eflon said:
guy has won good game, wasnt even that f**kin good. Get atleast 1 ring before u put ahead of brady, or a MVP
lol @ people like this who take this thread seriously....
 8 years ago '04        #34
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
he's not the best qb in his own city, let alone division or conference
 8 years ago '09        #35
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
thought gate given
 8 years ago '04        #36
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
avatar space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Gattsau said:
Mark Sanchez=Steve Young v 2.0

sheli=trent dilfer
I would put money on ohio state or usc to beat the texans
 8 years ago '07        #37
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MonkTaker said:
We are in a thread that says March Sanchez is the best QB in his division, and I disagree, and your mad as f**k.

You can leave now.
and ur eyes lit up when u saw a mark sanchez thread :wow:

fact remains he k!lled as a rookie. again, 300 yds, dominated on 3rd down, k!lled the clutch.

u can keep hating though. the bengals will continue to be trash :greetings10:
 8 years ago '12        #38
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1250 1250
 INF4MOUS said:
and ur eyes lit up when u saw a mark sanchez thread :wow:

fact remains he k!lled as a rookie. again, 300 yds, dominated on 3rd down, k!lled the clutch.

u can keep hating though. the bengals will continue to be trash :greetings10:
Going off topic to try to win an argument = automatic fail.

Thinking Sanchez is better than Brady = retarded as f**k

Thinking Sanchez will be good after 1 decent game against a team thats never been to the playoffs = very delusional

Damn pimp, and your commenting on another poster being dumb?

 8 years ago '07        #39
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 MonkTaker said:
Going off topic to try to win an argument = automatic fail.

Thinking Sanchez is better than Brady = retarded as f**k

Thinking Sanchez will be good after 1 decent game against a team thats never been to the playoffs = very delusional

Damn pimp, and your commenting on another poster being dumb?

u sound extra stupid right now.

if you could read, on the first page i clearly said sanchez was 2nd best.

texans were picked to go 10-6 allover. palmer just played the f**kin broncos and played like s**t. brady just played the s**tty a.ss bills and k!lled so he doesnt count? so i guess we can only take numbers from the top 5 defenses around the league and only count those. s**tty logic

so by ur standards, a rookie playin real good in his first NFL game ever on the f**kin road doesnt mean anything. yet if he played wack i guarantee youd be k!llin him right now

its blatanly obvious you have a bias towards sanchez. why? who the f**k knows

u should really stop trying.


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-14-2009 at 09:44 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #40
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,069 | Props total: 1841 1841
shutup
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy