MAG Beta: 9/17-11/8

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 Ni2 said:
well im starting my third attempt at downloading it. actually no im not ill try tomorrow i guess. my ps3 put a solid 8 hours into it today though. last attempt hung at 99%, guess theyve been having a bunch of problems with it.
Thanks man I forgot I ask until I seen the thread was up hehe
 09-22-2009, 11:07 PM         #82
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
^^^ cant do that man. Thats against the terms and agreements, and there have been people snitching to sony about images being posted on sites or recordings being posted on youtube and streams on justin tv.
*yawn* blah blah blah.

If that was the case then why did they include the in-game screenshot taker function via the XMB in the Beta.

Don't be puss, just do it. In fact, I'll do it possibly tomorrow.
 8 years ago '08        #83
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Ni2 said:
idk how you can defend them. but the beta should have came with a warning not to burn the MAG image into your screen. for the first several hours of the mag beta we recommend you turn your tv off.

but its funny how you talk down to me and stuff. but i know with the current state of the xbox ps3 war you gotta be on full guard.

idk exactly what my connection is. i top out at 800kb a sec on my computer. feel like i might get an eighth of that on ps3. maybe

ill update you tho. approximately 2 hours. 40%.
are u playing your ps3 on a plasma tv
 09-23-2009, 09:48 AM         #84
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 <<InphDigi>> said:
^^^ cant do that man. Thats against the terms and agreements, and there have been people snitching to sony about images being posted on sites or recordings being posted on youtube and streams on justin tv.
Boxden member talking about something being illegal?

This forum was built on illegal activities g.

Just put the pics in a rapidshare file and name it something inconspicuous like "pics from my birthday".

Ps.
Where's fresh. at?
 8 years ago '05        #85
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,249 | Props total: 2424 2424
i got a code and still haven't tried it yet.

i will download it when the servers are up at 5pm and takes some pics of it.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-23-2009 at 06:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #86
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
just a few pics i took.

btw i have no f**king clue as to what im suppose to be doing. im just running around shooting the enemy.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #87
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
god damn i want a code sooo f**king bad!!!
 09-24-2009, 07:30 PM         #88
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ i have no idea what im doing either, protecting these bases i guess. but man ive only put in maybe 30 mins of game time cause it was very boring. idk if its the lack of explanation and nobody has a clue what they are really doing, but i dont ever see enemies. ive always been on the protecting side and it seems like the other team is always out of bounds for me.
 8 years ago '08        #89
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
The game is fun for about 15 minutes then it gets boring .. I dont know if I'm just used to the COD's or what .. I never really see the enemy either .. 2/10
 8 years ago '06        #90
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
I heard this s**t sucks....Can we get some feedback from u beta testers?? I feel this game will be a waste once u own COD:MW2
 8 years ago '05        #91
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 KSoraci7 said:
I heard this s**t sucks....Can we get some feedback from u beta testers?? I feel this game will be a waste once u own COD:MW2
i only played it for an hour because i got paid today and went and bought halo odst. so i cant give an opinion on it yet.

the thing thats sucks for me is that the severs are only up during 10am-1pm and 5pm-8pm pst monday-friday. i dont get our of work until 1pm so that only leaves me 3 hours to play it.

tomorrow i only work half a shift so im gonna jump on in the morning at 10am and learn the game ans see if its worth buying in the future.

but as far as comparing it to cod:mw1 the running and aiming/zooming is the exact same thing. the maps are huge though. from the little i played

fyi the pics i took were on a 7 year toshiba projection hdtv so ...... but anyways tomorrow i will take some picks on one of my friends lcd screen which obviously will look much cleaner.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-24-2009 at 10:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
DIGI 116 heat pts116 OP
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
I like this game. it relies heavily on teamwork, more than any other shooter i've played. Not a lot of run-and-gun on here. If you are on the attacking team, then you got plenty of options and methods of a.ssisting your team as either a sniper, and a.ssault rifleman, or light machine gunner. If you're on the defending side, well, you are in a defensive role basically, and you have to hold off the attacking enemy as long as possible.

But you have to have the mindset that this is bigger than the clan you may be apart of. Everything you do has to be for the benefit of the team in whatever role you chose. For me, it really does feel like what you and your squad does has a direct impact on your faction's victory or defeat.

Fortunately, it still is a beta, because there are some bugs and frame rate issues that need to be fixed.
 8 years ago '05        #93
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
 <<InphDigi>> said:
I like this game. it relies heavily on teamwork, more than any other shooter i've played. Not a lot of run-and-gun on here. If you are on the attacking team, then you got plenty of options and methods of a.ssisting your team as either a sniper, and a.ssault rifleman, or light machine gunner. If you're on the defending side, well, you are in a defensive role basically, and you have to hold off the attacking enemy as long as possible.

But you have to have the mindset that this is bigger than the clan you may be apart of. Everything you do has to be for the benefit of the team in whatever role you chose. For me, it really does feel like what you and your squad does has a direct impact on your faction's victory or defeat.

Fortunately, it still is a beta, because there are some bugs and frame rate issues that need to be fixed.
yeah from the little i played it does really seam team orientated. i died a s**t alot times and there was a medic there reviving me the whole time but it was kind of funny though because every time i was k!lled i would also k!ll a someone.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 09-24-2009 at 10:44 PM..
 09-25-2009, 01:43 AM         #94
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt understand the purpose of being revived. my thoughts were, it counted as a death, you dont get full ammo back, and your probably in a bad spot or you wouldnt have just died. the only reason i figured to use it was to not get stuck in the 20 sec spawn time??

and the game got funner the more upgrades i purchased. its like cod but seems like theres a lot more s**t. and it also seems like you start a lot more disadvantaged without those upgrades. most fire f!ghts are like 100 yards away and you cant do much with the original setups.
 09-25-2009, 06:27 AM         #95
KenKutaragi_v2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
It all really depends on your taste of games. Do you like to run around a map like a chicken with no head and no strategy or do you like to actually use tactics to help f!ght back an enemy knowing that if your squad fails to defend it could very well cost you the entire match. If you want a challenge then MAG is for you.

Pro337 said:
The game is fun for about 15 minutes then it gets boring .. I dont know if I'm just used to the COD's or what .. I never really see the enemy either .. 2/10
Yes lets give a beta game a rating like it's the full game. Makes total sense. It seems like it might not be for you. You probably enjoy running around a map with no purpose or strategy so seems like COD is for you. Your feedback on the game is welcomed tho over at the Official Beta Forum. Maybe you should do that and actually help better the game. Zipper DOES listen and have made great changes to the game that the community asked for.

Ni2 said:
^^ i have no idea what im doing either, protecting these bases i guess. but man ive only put in maybe 30 mins of game time cause it was very boring. idk if its the lack of explanation and nobody has a clue what they are really doing, but i dont ever see enemies. ive always been on the protecting side and it seems like the other team is always out of bounds for me.
Yes that is what you are doing. Protecting certain bases. Does it really need any more explanation to understand that? Your S.V.E.R. your defending. It also helps if you have squad leaders that know what their doing. You failing to do this means another squad of your will have to deal with them until you repair the gate/road block etc. You COULD wander to where more of the action is if you wanted to. Your not forced to stay with your squad. Just remember this - you will get less points for your k!lls if you do this.
 8 years ago '12        #96
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Anyone got a code for ME!!!?
 8 years ago '08        #97
King Jackson 85 heat pts85
space
space
$5,452 | Props total: 2059 2059
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:
It all really depends on your taste of games. Do you like to run around a map like a chicken with no head and no strategy or do you like to actually use tactics to help f!ght back an enemy knowing that if your squad fails to defend it could very well cost you the entire match. If you want a challenge then MAG is for you.

Yes lets give a beta game a rating like it's the full game. Makes total sense. It seems like it might not be for you. You probably enjoy running around a map with no purpose or strategy so seems like COD is for you. Your feedback on the game is welcomed tho over at the Official Beta Forum. Maybe you should do that and actually help better the game. Zipper DOES listen and have made great changes to the game that the community asked for.

Yes that is what you are doing. Protecting certain bases. Does it really need any more explanation to understand that? Your S.V.E.R. your defending. It also helps if you have squad leaders that know what their doing. You failing to do this means another squad of your will have to deal with them until you repair the gate/road block etc. You COULD wander to where more of the action is if you wanted to. Your not forced to stay with your squad. Just remember this - you will get less points for your k!lls if you do this.
LOL and you just know everything about every game that SONY has released F**k outta here with that .. You right this garbage aint for me AT ALL .. So with that said if I knew how to deactivate the game from my system then I would HAPPILY give away my BETA code.:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #98
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,090 | Props total: 2389 2389
I can't believe they still haven't got an open beta for other to play. I've been dying to play this since it was first announced and nothing. Damn Sony
 09-26-2009, 03:00 PM         #99
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KenKutaragi_v2 said:

its jsut with such a high team oriented game like everyone says. and everyone has to experience each aspect of the whole team to understand it because nothing is explained, there really is little to no team work going on at this point. i think that is what is ruining the game and making it so boring.

you act like you knew what was going on though, thats funny.
 8 years ago '06        #100
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Explicit said:
I can't believe they still haven't got an open beta for other to play. I've been dying to play this since it was first announced and nothing. Damn Sony
For a game that is supposed to support so many players in one match it should be an open beta. This game will be irrelvant once MW2 drops.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
24 hours ago