MAG Beta: 9/17-11/8

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2057 2057
you guys are gay!!! wish i could play :(
 8 years ago '08        #42
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 TreZ said:
you guys are gay!!! wish i could play :(
You got the UnCharted BETA .. YOU GAY b/c that's the one I rly wanted ..
 09-17-2009, 03:56 PM         #43
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Screenshots, people.

It's critical.
 09-17-2009, 03:56 PM         #44
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
man f**k this stupid beta

so i just get back home and had left my ps3 running for the past 3 hours. had been signed out of the playstation network. ud think ya well it probably downloads in the download management. ha youd f**king think huh. so i gotta update this f**king game that if i remember correctly is the size of f**king warhawk and cannot do it in the background, so therefore i cannot resume download, and probably cant stay connected to the f**king ps network long enough to do so.

and what i hate most, playstation is so embarrassed about the downloading they dont even tell us what the rate is. i want to know exactly how slow im downloading.

and has anyone been able to access the mag beta private forums. i really want to tell them how the game is already unplayable. i have to indispose my ps3 for the next x amount of hours to download just for a glimpse of hope to play in a 3 hour time slot. that i have to balance my schedule around.
Honestly, quit your b**ching. You're not the only person that is experiencing this. You can actually blame yourself since you got kicked off PSN. If you're not signed into the network why would it continue downloading...oh thats right because it ONLY DOWNLOADS THROUGH THE GAME...

If you were to quit your b**ching and started it up again you would see it does NOT take long to get back to where the download was before you got disconnected. It took me more than 10 tries to download the Private Beta. Did I cry about it? Nope. I realized that there are thousands of other people doing the samething. Maybe you should too.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 09-17-2009 at 03:58 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #45
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Screenshots, people.

It's critical.
If I knew how homie, I would ..
 09-17-2009, 04:11 PM         #46
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
If I knew how homie, I would ..
take a pic with the camera phone........:greetings10:
 09-17-2009, 04:21 PM         #47
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Honestly, quit your b**ching. You're not the only person that is experiencing this. You can actually blame yourself since you got kicked off PSN. If you're not signed into the network why would it continue downloading...oh thats right because it ONLY DOWNLOADS THROUGH THE GAME...

If you were to quit your b**ching and started it up again you would see it does NOT take long to get back to where the download was before you got disconnected. It took me more than 10 tries to download the Private Beta. Did I cry about it? Nope. I realized that there are thousands of other people doing the samething. Maybe you should too.
who doesnt get kicked of PSN. of course im not going to download when im not signed in, was the point of mentioning it. id downloaded updates for many games and been able to do it in the background. just the option to resume download. come on, 2666 mb with no resume download, no access to xmb, no anything except the possibility of getting kicked off the network and starting over. what kind of technology do they need to resume a download around here.

it took you 10 tries and you think thats acceptable. im not crying and im not asking you to. but we both know this is bulls**t. and these updates are more frequent with games and system updates and they just take f**king forever. this one just tops them all.

im at 24% in approximately 1 hour. and like you said this is how they setup for thousands of people. ...most of which paid... just seems like there off to a smooth start.

you couldnt make this more difficult. you really couldnt.
 8 years ago '06        #48
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pro337 said:
You got the UnCharted BETA .. YOU GAY b/c that's the one I rly wanted ..
sheeeit man i woulda swapped codes with u
 09-17-2009, 04:43 PM         #49
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
id downloaded updates for many games and been able to do it in the background. just the option to resume download. come on, 2666 mb with no resume download, no access to xmb, no anything except the possibility of getting kicked off the network and starting over. what kind of technology do they need to resume a download around here.
Why would you need a resume download option when the download takes only a few seconds to get back to where it left off?

Ni2 said:
it took you 10 tries and you think thats acceptable. im not crying and im not asking you to. but we both know this is bulls**t. and these updates are more frequent with games and system updates and they just take f**king forever. this one just tops them all.
Where did I say it was acceptable? Difference between me and you is, I have the smarts to know that it's a BETA with thousands of people downloading it at the same time, kapeesh? Deal. With. It. I did. As for your updates comment, how many games on the PS3 have had over 2gb updates.....zero....I don't know what kind of connection you have but any updates I've had for any of my games never took "forever" like you say they do. People over exaggerate way too much.

Ni2 said:
im at 24% in approximately 1 hour. and like you said this is how they setup for thousands of people. ...most of which paid... just seems like there off to a smooth start.

you couldnt make this more difficult. you really couldnt.
Besides this little bump in the road everything else is smooth. Experienced Zero lag so yea, their doing something right where it counts.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 09-17-2009 at 04:44 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 TreZ said:
sheeeit man i woulda swapped codes with u
Well let's get get get it .. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #51
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pro337 said:
Well let's get get get it .. :dancingcool:
its too late fam i used the code and im sure you used the mag code also
 09-17-2009, 04:54 PM         #52
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk how you can defend them. but the beta should have came with a warning not to burn the MAG image into your screen. for the first several hours of the mag beta we recommend you turn your tv off.

but its funny how you talk down to me and stuff. but i know with the current state of the xbox ps3 war you gotta be on full guard.

idk exactly what my connection is. i top out at 800kb a sec on my computer. feel like i might get an eighth of that on ps3. maybe

ill update you tho. approximately 2 hours. 40%.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-17-2009 at 04:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #53
space
space
idk exactly what my connection is. i top out at 800kb a sec on my computer. feel like i might get an eighth of that on ps3. maybe
You mean 800kb/s or 8000kb/s? It will take forever with only gettin 800 ..
 09-17-2009, 05:02 PM         #54
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
idk how you can defend them. but the beta should have came with a warning not to burn the MAG image into your screen. for the first several hours of the mag beta we recommend you turn your tv off.
Common sense would say turn off your tv.

Ni2 said:
but its funny how you talk down to me and stuff. but i know with the current state of the xbox ps3 war you gotta be on full guard.
Funny because I own both systems but really, what does a console war have to do with talking about a BETA?

Anyway......carry on
 09-17-2009, 05:02 PM         #55
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pro337 said:
You mean 800kb/s or 8000kb/s? It will take forever with only gettin 800 ..
ya just 800. but hell thats like 1 hour if i was downloading at that speed. so im really probably pulling what, 150-200 on PSN.
 09-17-2009, 05:07 PM         #56
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Common sense would say turn off your tv.

Funny because I own both systems but really, what does a console war have to do with talking about a BETA?

Anyway......carry on
idk man your the one defending complete nonsense. who knows what kind of motive you have. i guess you think youre so smart you talk down to everyone. idk, im not a psychiatrist.
 8 years ago '04        #57
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,665 | Props total: 517 517
I just have one question, how can I get in on this beta? I have not ever seen a sign up form, any pre-order deals, what the hell?
 8 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 e G o Maniac said:
I just have one question, how can I get in on this beta? I have not ever seen a sign up form, any pre-order deals, what the hell?
You had to have subscribed to Qore b4 September 17th or just have been random selected I think .. but now you can find someone that has it and hasn't put it on 5 PS3 systems yet ..
 8 years ago '06        #59
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 Pro337 said:
You had to have subscribed to Qore b4 September 17th or just have been random selected I think .. but now you can find someone that has it and hasn't put it on 5 PS3 systems yet ..
wanna try to gameshare me it?? ill let u try to download the uncharted beta
 8 years ago '06        #60
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Im down for sharing for the beta too. I have a good amount
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments