MTV is racist and Kanye exposed that sh!t

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
if they were racist why would they give the biggest award to Beyonce then?
 8 years ago '04        #62
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,017 | Props total: 1578 1578
while it does make no sense for THE video of the year to not also win best female vid, saying it is due to racism is completely moronic
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #63
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
at the end of day.

wha kanye only did what he did cus he didnt win an award lol.
 8 years ago '04        #64
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Bkjj11 said:
If u think this is a little thing, you have an issue. MTV was always known as a racist network and for the 1st time ever last year, they played a politcial campaign commercial, and guess who it supported????

Yeah ding ding ding, MTV is and always has been racist, explain the video movie awards 2009 when taraji p henson was the only black chick to even be nominated for something??? But twilight and hanna montana and high school musical cleared house when she had a better role than all them young white girls and boys?

be real son, Taraji goes to BET and win a best actress tho from that Brad Pitt movie
The public votes on those awards. The target demo doesn't care who gives a better performance. It's their preference. And Twilight and HSM is what's hot to them.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #65
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I don't care if MTV is racist or not. What Kanye did was wrong. The same way he got on his blog and apologized after, he could've went straight to the blog and posted up his feelings in the first place. What's going on now is people are trying to justify his actions by saying that he was right for what he said. Kanye was dead wrong. That girl didn't do s**t to him and he didn't need to do what he did. How he even ended up backstage is beyond me, but he needs to stop this s**t. Everytime you put him in front of cameras, he acts an a.ss. Y'all can keep on with this "racist" s**t if you want to. I just think that there's more to music and life than a moon man award. Y'all got BET on lock. Lets see Taylor Swift even get nominated for something on that dumbass station.
 8 years ago '06        #66
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
mtv isn't racist, kanye is just an idiot. he has shown that over and over at countless award shows.
 8 years ago '05        #67
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2181 2181
hell yeah they racist...who the fuk is taylor swift anyway???
 8 years ago '08        #68
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
Remember that leak list, was it right? did it say Ye wasn't going to win anything?

maybe that made him say f**k MTV, took his bottle of Henny and kept drinking it and then went in there toasted but

with a goal of doing what he did on the first award out of the gate, it makes me wonder
because he was nominated for I think two awards? and he didn't win s**t( perhaps he knew? ),

dude clearly wasn't of clear mind at that moment since you seen MTV had to throw him out the situation.

Last edited by The N; 09-14-2009 at 12:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #69
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
 Gm0ney85 said:
hell yeah they racist...who the fuk is taylor swift anyway???
The Best selling artist of 2009, 3.7 million outselling MJ's resurgence............

Last edited by The N; 09-14-2009 at 12:46 PM..
 09-14-2009, 12:49 PM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ ignorant tools saying MTV is racist

kayne is a f**king moron and that beyonce video was garbage
 8 years ago '07        #71
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,836 | Props total: 70440 70440
 silverhaze said:
mtv's racist yet they let jay-z and alicia keys close out the show, stop talking out of all your a.sses, kanye's just a homo, what grown man would care about who won best female video.
:wtf: theyre not racist cuz of that?
 8 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 The N said:
Remember that leak list, was it right? did it say Ye wasn't going to win anything?

maybe that made him say f**k MTV, took his bottle of Henny and kept drinking it and then went in there toasted but

with a goal of doing what he did on the first award out of the gate, it makes me wonder
because he was nominated for I think two awards? and he didn't win s**t( perhaps he knew? ),

dude clearly wasn't of clear mind at that moment since you seen MTV had to throw him out the situation.
it also said eminem was going to win 2 awards but he only won one. your post failed.
 8 years ago '05        #73
Ari Gold 317 heat pts317
space
space
$15,224 | Props total: 1424 1424
that taylor swift video was better.....
 8 years ago '07        #74
space
space
 ima80baby said:
I don't care if MTV is racist or not. What Kanye did was wrong. The same way he got on his blog and apologized after, he could've went straight to the blog and posted up his feelings in the first place. What's going on now is people are trying to justify his actions by saying that he was right for what he said. Kanye was dead wrong. That girl didn't do s**t to him and he didn't need to do what he did. How he even ended up backstage is beyond me, but he needs to stop this s**t. Everytime you put him in front of cameras, he acts an a.ss. Y'all can keep on with this "racist" s**t if you want to. I just think that there's more to music and life than a moon man award. Y'all got BET on lock. Lets see Taylor Swift even get nominated for something on that dumbass station.
Ha, check the population of black country singers first so they can at least acknowledge her type of music first. BET exist BECAUSE of MTV u dips**t. MTV wouldnt play blacks music at all. So Black Entertainment Television came abotu and was successful, and now ya mad cuz of what BET stands for???

MTV is f**kin racist jackass. They should send out an apology for refusing to play other race music. I dont care, Beyonce video is better, had better moves, better choreography, hell with a chick in a high school singing.
 09-14-2009, 01:02 PM         #75
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ya'll do remember that this is the same TV station that didn't allow African American videos in the beginning???

My how we forget
 8 years ago '08        #76
MrGetBusy 
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 2 2
ITS NOT about MTV Being Racist. ITS ABOUT. Kanye Being A Disrespectful MOTHER f**kA. It Wasnt His Award 1st Of All. 2nd Taylor Is Like 16 & Its Her 1st Award & You Make Her Uncomfortable Because You Wanted Your Friend To Win??? YOU ARROGANT, SELFISH, LOW CLASS SON OF A b**ch! Kanye Has Talent Dont Get Me Wrong But He Is ONE Of Music Industrys BIGGEST a**holeS. Jay-Z Should Make The s**t Outta Him. I Think Ye Is Just Trying To Gain Some "TUFF POINTS". Because Unlike His Camp He Aint Never Do Another Tuff In His Life. f**k KANYE MAN. If His Mom Was Still Here HIS b**ch a.ss WOULDNT BE DOING s**t LIKE THTA. STRAIGHT UP!!! R.I.P To Her.
 09-14-2009, 01:17 PM         #77
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv is racist
 8 years ago '09        #78
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
If Eminem would of done that too Beyonce he would of been called a cracker a racist all types of names...

But if Kanye does it to some little a.ss white girl he is just "loose" with it..

The worlds a funny place..

Racism lives in this thread
 8 years ago '09        #79
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
And maybe a s**t load of hip hop artist didn't win awards because the music lacks quality..
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 MrGetBusy said:
ITS NOT about MTV Being Racist. ITS ABOUT. Kanye Being A Disrespectful MOTHER f**kA. It Wasnt His Award 1st Of All. 2nd Taylor Is Like 16 & Its Her 1st Award & You Make Her Uncomfortable Because You Wanted Your Friend To Win??? YOU ARROGANT, SELFISH, LOW CLASS SON OF A b**ch! Kanye Has Talent Dont Get Me Wrong But He Is ONE Of Music Industrys BIGGEST a**holeS. Jay-Z Should Make The s**t Outta Him. I Think Ye Is Just Trying To Gain Some "TUFF POINTS". Because Unlike His Camp He Aint Never Do Another Tuff In His Life. f**k KANYE MAN. If His Mom Was Still Here HIS b**ch a.ss WOULDNT BE DOING s**t LIKE THTA. STRAIGHT UP!!! R.I.P To Her.
what does age have to do with this?

that is why everyone is sour, cuz shes 16 lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy