Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
MTV clearly knew who was gonna win Video of the Year and decided to throw a bone to Britney and Swift who both won categories that Beyonce was in.

MTV is racist but not in that instance.
 09-14-2009, 07:51 AM         #42
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao @these white people on Twitter calling Kanye West the N* word
 8 years ago '05        #43
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,548 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Bkjj11 said:
:laughing9: Beyonce video was just soooo good that it got video of the year beating out males and females

But her video wasn't good enough to win best female video??? :wtf: are u serious?
i wouldn't pull the whole race card, BUT i was sayin this same thing last night.. how does she win video of the year, but lose in the best female category.. that DOESN'T add up... but whatever
 8 years ago '04        #44
SiXkIlS 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,200 | Props total: 953 953
if anything black people who think mtv is racist toward them are the ones who are actually racist..how you gon have BET...why is there not a channel,named, programed and everything specifically for white people? if u dont like mtv, it's shows, awards and stuff don't watch it..simple as that

on the other note..i do not how beyonce won wit that video at ALL..to me it's a dumb video..no plot or nothing..just she and her girls dancing in the same spot basically
 09-14-2009, 08:04 AM         #45
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k kayne
 8 years ago '08        #46
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19948 19948
 Conker122 said:

[pic - click to view]

lol chopsuey
 8 years ago '06        #47
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
it ain't that serious the grammys are. mtv aint racist they givin everyone a fair chance
 8 years ago '09        #48
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
KanGay is a white girl anyway.
 09-14-2009, 08:29 AM         #49
equila 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mtv always been racist,thats nothing new,

but what kanye did was out of order,only gay guys do outbursts like he does.
 09-14-2009, 08:30 AM         #50
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Yeah who cant tell the MTV Awards are Racist?....They gave 2 Black Ppl awards tonight lmaooooo.

Also Ppl need to see the Bigger picture. Viacom Owns BET/VH1/MTV....All they do is give awards to Blacks on BET, Let Whites win Majority on MTV, and watch as the sheep aka the Viewer Follows without notice. They have to give 1 or 2 "Big" award moments to blacks cause if they REALLY called MTV "White Entertainment Television", they know they'd have an angry mob outside their offices.

This is bigger than Beyonce/Ye/Taylor Swift. Its just another example of Blacks being forced to drink outta 1 water fountain, while whites drink out of a bigger one. And thats what Kanye/Jay Z(Remember he used to refuse to goto some Award shows At times, hell even boycotted the grammys)....Russell Simmons, Jammaster J(He hated MTV, but loved the exposure) and so many other blacks have said.

Its cool tho, at the next B.E.T Awards all our favorite black stars'll get awards, and we'll forgetabout it...lmaoo
/thread

..i been try'na put n*ggas on that fact for the longest...
 8 years ago '07        #51
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
Damn good point.
 8 years ago '05        #52
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
whats the name of that beyonce video??
 8 years ago '05        #53
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Bkjj11 said:
Ok, my russian friend is arguing with me on facebook on how Kanye West is racist cuz a white girl won and not a black girl. Ok here is my arguement:

Beyonce won video of the year for the same song in best female video...now, taylor swift wasn't nominated for video of the year I believe, so how the f**k u give video of the year to someone and not give best female video to the same person for the same video!!!!!

Taylor swift wasn't nominated for video of the year, so how does she win best female video even tho MTV KNEW beyonce would win video of the year and beyonce was nominated for the same song in best female video???

That doesn't add the f**k up.

If taylor video was so great to win best female video, why wasn't she nominated for video of the year???

And look @ this, if its called video of the year, it should be comprised of a list of winners who should be nominated, correct? Eminem got 1, gaga got 1, spears got 1, and guess what? What did kanye love lockdown win???? Why is that even in the nominees and not Taylor swift s**t since she won!!!

Ya may call Kanye all sorts of s**t, but his lil rant just showed how Beyonce didn't go away with 2 awards...Beyonce video was the s**t but come on, MTV did a f**kin magic trick with that.

Please discuss, MTV tripped out on that one...

Kanye has a point regarding Beyonce not winning best female video but walked away with video of the year. I wouldn't call it racist, but I agree there is something fishy going on.

I mean come on now you tell me who has the better video? beyonce got half the nation dancing to that and doing the dance moves.

[spoiler - click to view]

VS

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #54
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
to be honest, i dislike kanye because of some racial comments he's made in the past, and last night was just f**king stupid (and not surprising coming from such a dbag as him)

but watching, seeing, and hearing that, i never once thought race had anything to do with it

kayne is retarded arrogant mouthy piece of s**t point blank, i'm surprised he didn't use some "black only" words while he was out there.
 8 years ago '04        #55
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
beyonce sucks anyway, so who cares.. kanye wouldnt have said s**t if he was to win any awards..taylor swift's whole concept of the video was better than beyonce's cliche a.ss dancing half nekkid videos.. she's boring..he only cares cus that's his "big brother's" broad..smh...
 8 years ago '07        #56
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1383 1383
Same way you can win best director and lose best picture at the Oscars.
Stop crying and using the damn race card every chance you get, grow up

Last edited by RedMonkeyJunkie; 09-14-2009 at 09:30 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #57
cutttdawg85 7 heat pts
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
f**k kanye....hes a f*g anyways
 09-14-2009, 09:31 AM         #58
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dajerzeerat said:
beyonce sucks anyway, so who cares.. kanye wouldnt have said s**t if he was to win any awards..taylor swift's whole concept of the video was better than beyonce's cliche a.ss dancing half nekkid videos.. she's boring..he only cares cus that's his "big brother's" broad..smh...
stfu.

Roc-A-Fella yall!!!!!
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #59
silverhaze 1 heat pts
space
space
$314 | Props total: 7 7
mtv's racist yet they let jay-z and alicia keys close out the show, stop talking out of all your a.sses, kanye's just a homo, what grown man would care about who won best female video.
 8 years ago '05        #60
ThugLife32 
space
space
space
$234 | Props total: 0 0
BET is racist..talk about propaganda every commercial is about getting a degree in some form of schooling...

Last edited by ThugLife32; 09-14-2009 at 11:16 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy