MTV is racist and Kanye exposed that sh!t

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30506 30506
What the h*ll does racism have to do with it?

If that were the case, and its about racism... then, it would be the other way around.

How can the white woman who won the best female vid, not even get nominated for video of the year? What sense does that make? Using your own argument.... Beyonce should never have been nominated for video of the year. That Taylor kid should have. If anything, it would seem that Beyonce got the free ride, what with losing in her own division, yet still moving on to the next round (sports analogy).

The more sensible, and obvious reason is... money.

To gain the ratings and ad dollars for such an event, certain people have to perform and certain people have to win awards. I would think that Beyonce is more well known than Taylor... and eventhough Beyonce didn't even deserve to be nominated for video of the year (by your logic), they had to get her involvement in the event for ad money purposes.

Last edited by stogz; 09-14-2009 at 02:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #22
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,722 | Props total: 70283 70283
 Storchaveli said:
Me? No. I'm just sick of sensitive black people making everything into a black/white thing. Judging by how much some of you exaggerate and get sensitive over ANY little thing, I can picture you in front of your computers dressed like Kid Cudi or Perez Hilton when he jumped up and down when Lady Caca dedicated her award to the gays.
If u think this is a little thing, you have an issue. MTV was always known as a racist network and for the 1st time ever last year, they played a politcial campaign commercial, and guess who it supported????

Yeah ding ding ding, MTV is and always has been racist, explain the video movie awards 2009 when taraji p henson was the only black chick to even be nominated for something??? But twilight and hanna montana and high school musical cleared house when she had a better role than all them young white girls and boys?

be real son, Taraji goes to BET and win a best actress tho from that Brad Pitt movie
 8 years ago '06        #23
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,096 | Props total: 18948 18948
lol, i hear what you tryin to say, but come on man....Beyonce don't give a f**k....Beyonce is f**kin paid.....whether she wins that funky a.ss moon man or not the whole world knows that on an artistic level she f**kin ethers whoever the f**k that was on the f**king stage....

Kanye needs to pick his battles better....when he said that s**t next to Mike Myers about Katrina, I stood the f**k up and applauded the hell out of him....that was a time when someone, anyone, from the black community with a voice needed to say something radical so that the rest of the country could see how much of f**k less the Govt. really gives....

this....not so much....I mean, it's f**king contrived...does anyone that's in their mid 20's early 30's still give a f**k about MTV, let alone their s**tty, scripted award shows? Come on man....that s**t might of not even been real...lol....either way people are playing themselves out somethin serious these days and Kanye did it tonite....especially if they didn't pay him to be at that fake a.ss teeny bopper fest....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-14-2009 at 02:25 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #24
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
I don't think they do awards like that. The awards are fake, they gone to one person each(most of the time), and to whos there and who shows up, and to advertise. Taylor got one, so then Beyonce, so they can all have some stage time. If Drake would have shown up he would have one best new artist, and Lady Gaga would have one something else.
 8 years ago '07        #25
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,722 | Props total: 70283 70283
 stogz said:
What the h*ll does racism have to do with it?

If that were the case, and its about racism... then, it would be the other way around.

How can the white woman who won the best female vid, not even get nominated for video of the year? What sense does that make? Using your own argument.... Beyonce should never have been nominated for video of the year. That Taylor kid should have. If anything, it would seem that Beyonce got the free ride, what with losing in her own division, yet still moving on to the next round (sports analogy).

The more sensible, and obvious reason is... money.

To gain the ratings and ad dollars for such an event, certain people have to perform and certain people have to win awards. I would think that Beyonce is more well known than Taylor... and eventhough Beyonce didn't even deserve to be nominated for video of the year (by your logic), they had to get her involvement in the event for ad money purposes.
Beyonce shouldn't have been nominated??? Ok, if Kanye won best video, I would agree but guess tha f**k what? Why was kanye a nominee when he didn't win s**t? Beyonce won! she didn't win all night! Neither did kanye, guess what? taylor did and she wasn't nominated. But tha female that was snubbed for best female video is now the f**kin video of the year winner??? How? How can she be video of the year when she didn't even get recognized in best female video or best pop video???

And I doubt ads is the issue with MTV, they can call up anyone to give a fill-in, cuz I seen a rhapsody ad of taylor swift, not one beyonce ad was aired sunday during the vma.
 09-14-2009, 02:31 AM         #26
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MTV doesn't care about black people
 8 years ago '06        #27
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 102 102
Here's a question:

Who actually gives a f**k about a MTV award? I know if I were an artist I wouldn't give a f**k let alone show up to this s**t.
 09-14-2009, 02:51 AM         #28
Conker122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pwned
 8 years ago '07        #29
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30506 30506
 Bkjj11 said:
Beyonce shouldn't have been nominated??? Ok, if Kanye won best video, I would agree but guess tha f**k what? Why was kanye a nominee when he didn't win s**t? Beyonce won! she didn't win all night! Neither did kanye, guess what? taylor did and she wasn't nominated. But tha female that was snubbed for best female video is now the f**kin video of the year winner??? How? How can she be video of the year when she didn't even get recognized in best female video or best pop video???

And I doubt ads is the issue with MTV, they can call up anyone to give a fill-in, cuz I seen a rhapsody ad of taylor swift, not one beyonce ad was aired sunday during the vma.

Wow... you must be a teenager.

I used your own logic. In sports, if you lose in the early rounds, you don't make it to the later rounds... you get eliminated. You are saying that Beyonce should have won best female vid because she ended up winning best vid. I am saying, if she could not even win in the earlier round (best female vid), how the h*ll did she even make it to the later round (video of the year)?

Video of the Year
* Beyonce, "Single Ladies" --> Lost best female vid category
Lady Gaga, "Poker Face" ---> Lost best female vid & best pop vid category
Eminem, "We Made You" ----> Lost best male vid, won best hip-hop vid
Kanye West, "Love Lockdown" ---> Lost best male vid, lost best hip-hop vid
Britney Spears, "Womanizer" ---> won best pop vid, no nominated for best female vid

Now by YOUR logic, the biggest award of the night nomination should have looked like this

Video of the Year
Taylor Swift, "You Belong With Me" --> Won best female vid
T.I. featuring Rihanna, "Live Your Life" --> Won best male vid
Britney Spears, "Womanizer" --> won best pop vid
Green Day, "21 Guns" --> won best rock vid
Eminem, "We Made You" --> won best hip-hop vid

Now if you look at the videos that DID win their own smaller divisions, that should have been nominated for vid of the year, again... by your logic... you'll see that only T.I. is black. All the other people that would have a legit argument about being screwed over, are white!

So like I said before... if it was about racism, as you suggest, it would be the other the way around.

Obviously you are blind to how sh*t works. I have nothing more to say to you on this topic....

I should add... I didn't even watch the awards. I just did some quick research to prove ur dumbass wrong for the h*ll of it.

Last edited by stogz; 09-14-2009 at 02:53 AM..
 09-14-2009, 02:59 AM         #30
Conker122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye's career is officially over

:laughing19:
 8 years ago '07        #31
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
Kanye and taylor will work together and perform their song at another awards show giving it more ratings. Watch.
 8 years ago '05        #32
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
 Conker122 said:
Kanye's career is officially over

:laughing19:

Not likely....
 09-14-2009, 03:17 AM         #33
Conker122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the last straw

There are already petitions for him to lose his sponsors

HE IS FINISHED
 8 years ago '07        #34
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
An MTV Award is meaningless anyway... it only trumps a BET award in prestige, not saying much.
 8 years ago '06        #35
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Kanye loses his sponsors for practicing freedom of speech?

Yeah, about that.
 09-14-2009, 03:34 AM         #36
Conker122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #37
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 Comic Book Guy said:
Kanye loses his sponsors for practicing freedom of speech?

Yeah, about that.
hhaha. are you seriously trying to compare what kanye did to freedom of speech?

general coonery may be covered by freedom of speech, but it was so classless; no one wants their s**t promoted by people with that kind of rep.
 8 years ago '05        #38
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,542 | Props total: 7672 7672
mtv isnt racist... if you wanna see what a racist network is turn to fox news, they hate everybody thats not a white christian male
 8 years ago '04        #39
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
you know we have reached the apocolypse when we are arguing about awards given by some s**tty reality show network
 8 years ago '05        #40
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
whatever. i mean kanye is just disrespectful for that.

Last edited by justindlawson; 09-14-2009 at 07:56 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy