Kid Cudi came out of the closet at the VMAs??

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
f**k lad gaga that b**ch is a f**king animal
 09-15-2009, 06:07 PM         #122
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T_Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

Bruh looks reeeeeeeeeeeeally disturbed right there.
 8 years ago '09        #123
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
So you guys are automatically a.ssuming he's gay because he stood up to somethin lady gaga said?

Wow. There's Too much time on yall hands.
 8 years ago '08        #124
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17209 17209
He probably is a f**got, this chick told me about him running away from hoes wanting to f**k him in a club and that he even mentions it on that Complex Mag interview he did.

Said he is scared of getting lost in the fame of it all or some gay s**t like that, dude is a f**got for not taking advantage of his situation, how the f**k you going to run home after some fly chick is offering the coochie?, come on son.

Last edited by The N; 09-15-2009 at 06:36 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #125
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17209 17209
 BRight said:
Seriously dogg, so what? So his music is less good?
What I said has nothing to do with his s**tty music, pull your girly jeans up f**got.
 8 years ago '04        #126
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
thought he was just giving her propz... he did get that poker(poke her) face from her right?
 8 years ago '04        #127
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
 jbudz420 said:
ok your logic is flawed you dont believe in religion yet god made you????secondly its not an impulse its how they are wired...example we see pus*y an think "damn id like to put my p*nis in there" they see pus*y an think "thats gross" so f**k outta here with that.also using your logic oral s3x is wrong because it cant make children so idk if your not getting head or what the case is...i truly dont understand why some ppl are so threatened by gay s**t.

furthermore no one is comparing being black to as you put it "sucking d*ck" what they are saying is that ANYTIME a person is discriminated against due to something biological i.e. race or s3xual orientation its wrong.

im the first n*gga to say two dudes kissing grosses me the f**k out but i'll be damned if i live in a country that allows them to be treated as second class citizens because of it...and in summation i like lesbians so there
First of all you don't have to believe in Religion to Believe God. Second my dude biological two men are not meant to mess with each other. I have know problems with Gays but i have a problem when people try to compare 400 years of slavery to a man messing with a man that's all I'm saying my dude. If we let Gays slide using black people we might as well let grown men and women messing with kids something wired in there head also my dude. I can here R-Kelly using black saying don't Judge me i can't believe your discriminating against me i'm black i go threw the same thing you go threw.

Last edited by m_cullins; 09-15-2009 at 07:18 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #128
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 m_cullins said:
First of all you don't have to believe in Religion to Believe God. Second my dude biological two men are not meant to mess with each other. I have know problems with Gays but i have a problem when people try to compare 400 years of slavery to a man messing with a man that's all I'm saying my dude. If we let Gays slide using black people we might as well let grown men and women messing with kids something wired in there head also my dude. I can here R-Kelly using black saying don't Judge me i can't believe your discriminating against me i'm black i go threw the same thing you go threw.
Being gay might not be comparable to being black, but it's definitely not comparable to liking little kids................
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy